Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) (4064 Views)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2015

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by resty4(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
man first cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
My man first before the kids

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
na everything person go ask People no dey reason again Some things are left to the woman's discretion.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
See ur mouth cheesy

resty4:
man first cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by papercoin(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Q1 Who do you love most, Your hubby or your children?

Q2 who was served first when you were still a child, Your dad or you?

Woman "give to cesar what's cesar's

You married your hubby not ya children (except todlers,infant),children are merely quest at home they would leave oneday.

NB: remember this isn't U.S

Hml grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
How about all of you eat together on the same table at the same time sharing from the same central dish into your individual plates?

There's nothing that's not subject to discussion these days. Mtchew undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
My maid first! undecided

Nairalanders be asking stoopid questions since 1906.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by MARKone(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:
Children.

I pity you.
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by asumo12: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
CHILDREN FIRST!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Moana(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
You start with the goats outside undecided see jamb question

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Depending on who require the food most at that particular time. If all of us are hungry, I will settle my kids before anybody. You can dish yours if you can't wait. No hard and fast rule, we are not in a boot camp.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
But in foreign land.. CHILDREN first before their MAN...

Phema:
My maid first! undecided

Nairalanders be asking stoopid questions since 1906.
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Exactly cheesy

Nonso23:
Children.
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Put the dishes on the table and everybody serves themselves.

It shouldn't really matter who serves who first..
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gateman first
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have never come across a more rĀ£tatded question than this.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Mamaflex(f): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmm. See stupiid question.
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Jamean(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
I consider some things too trivial for an issue to be made out of it. Infact, you as the husband/father should ensure your children are provided with food and are satisfied before you think of your prospective pot-belly.

Now, that's what real care givers do.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jamean:
I consider some things too trivial for an issue to be made out of it. Infact, you as the husband/father should ensure your children are provided with food and are satisfied before you think of your prospective pot-belly. Now, that's what real care givers do.
grin
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:
I have never come across a more rĀ£tatded question than this.
the other say it was one poster with the "between your husband and children, who will you choose to die first?" Question.

Smh
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by ademoladeji(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kids b4 the Man
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by jnrbayano(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't they do fasting?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good husband material tongue

Be my prospective hubby smiley smiley smiley

ademoladeji:
Kids b4 the Man

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fasting!!! ? undecided

As in how? embarassed

jnrbayano:
Don't they do fasting?
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by jnrbayano(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
Fasting!!! ? undecided

As in how? embarassed

So my question is strange? cheesy

Don't you know your question is stranger? undecided
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:
the other say it was one poster with the "between your husband and children, who will you choose to die first? Question.

Smh

@bold grin grin

Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by ademoladeji(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
Good husband material tongue
Be my prospective hubby smiley smiley smiley

How many yard(s) material? cheesy

I'd be glad to have you ma'am
Re: Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) by pinkycute(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Crazy dude tongue

Lolzzzz grin

jnrbayano:

So my question is strange? cheesy

Don't you know your question is stranger? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Years Age Difference In Marriage. Man 36, Girl 18. What Do You Think? / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: / 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.