Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (28276 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just look at the dumb answer the so called custom dg is giving. How did such re.tards end up in high places? Only in the ZOO I guess.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Caseless: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
I love Hameed Ali!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Jabioro: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
dealslip:

You need more experience in the corporate world. The 2nd letter didn't neutralise the content of the first. It only served as a reminder/notice for the first to be adhered to.
It was not stated in any of the two letters.. that he must be in uniform.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by dealslip(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jabioro:
It was not stated in any of the two letters.. that he must be in uniform.
Ekweremadu said it was in the first letter.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Sketch007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
A total embarassment to the constitution! why accept the position if putting on the uniform would be a problem? Funny as it may sound but the blame should be on the presidency for picking an outsider to head the customs.
Even a man with intergrity knows when to quit when the odds seems to be against him. 22nd march loading...
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by dahmie2013: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chicent:

Knows his right you say!?!
What right are you talking about exactly......

The right that custom has right to impound your vehicle after one month of no payment?? OR

The right that he his not proud of the people he represents ?? OR

The right of doing things the way it pleases the president and not the law of the nation....

Pls what right are you talking about??

What's d fuss about now? We're talking uniform, u're talking vehicle. What has one got 2 do with d other. Abeggi!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Jabioro: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
dealslip:
Ekweremadu said it was in the first letter.
I don't think so..
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Airoflaw(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
bloody military man, resign na abi na by force

Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
dre11:

Senate queries Customs CG on not wearing uniform

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-queries-customs-cg-not-wearing-uniform/

The man has made wide consultation to have come up with such an excuse
What are you talking about? Did the second later, which happens to be a reminder, nullify the first? I guess since he is hausa/fulani, the owners of the ZOO republic and also close to the ZOO president then he can call their bluff and nothing would happen!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
dahmie2013:

What's d fuss about now? We're talking uniform, u're talking vehicle. What has one got 2 do with d other. Abeggi!

lols....
U dont even know the genesis of the all matter. So just sit and watch how things pans out.

Sorry dude!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by JustCurious: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
What example is he setting for his followers? His children? Would he be pleased if a junior staff behaves in similar ways to him? #JustCurious
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by sirwilson(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
I will advice him to combine both military and custom uniform if he is ashame of his current job uniform.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by dahmie2013: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chicent:

lols....
U dont even know the genesis of the all matter. So just sit and watch how things pans out.

Sorry dude!
Sorry 4 urself, I know what d vehicle issue is about & dats y he was even called by d senate 2 defend. Also b4 d vehicle issue, d senate has been complaining of him not wearing uniform, so it's not a 2day or dis week's matter.
But I wasn't referring 2 d vehicle, neida was d thread also, I was responding 2 d uniform.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
dahmie2013:

Sorry 4 urself, I know what d vehicle issue is about & dats y he was even called by d senate 2 defend. Also b4 d vehicle issue, d senate has been complaining of him not wearing uniform, so it's not a 2day or dis week's matter.
But I wasn't referring 2 d vehicle, neida was d thread also, I was responding 2 d uniform.

you started with the issue of "right" and i was asking you what right per say are you talking about.
So was it just the customs duty on vehicle you saw??

Sorry again man!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
As Buhari is, so are his nominees.

And what is APC's opinion in all these ?
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by NabeelAbu: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
ALI MUST GO. repeated scenario
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Bluffly: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ali should please ask all customs officers to return their salary for not doing their job since time immemorial including those that have retired. if Nigerians that have been using a car for ages, but Cars has second hand, Third hand and Fourth hand be made to suffer. Then those that were meant to make sure that duties were made should as well be made to suffer.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by dahmie2013: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
@chicent, so do u just think he doesn't want 2 wear his uniform because he doesn't feel like it? According 2 him, as a retired military man, d law doesn't require him 2 wwear any uniform.
So sorry 4 urself once again. D subject matter is on uniform & not vehicle. Stick 2 dat.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
So many children full Nairaland, They are shouting sack him like the man care, The only man that have the right to sack him is Mr President and i don't see that happening..
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Ngokafor(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
...What is the big deal in wearing a damn uniform?? sad..na waooo!!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Jackipapa: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kindly help me, what exactly will uniform do here?
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Jmkventures: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I want to see who will blink first.
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Bobby95(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Imagine, this man is just too arrogant
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Fhowe: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg senators make una ensure this man sack if it is the only thing you people can achieve this year cause this issue of not wearing uniform is becoming something else you go to a police command and half of the officers there are in mufti even the so called ogas always in mufti you will only see a picture of them on uniform on their desk please let's remove pride if you can't wear the uniform politely refuse the job now I see why some of the rich elite like to uniform their domestic staffs it kills the pride in them a cook is seen as a cook not a cook forming to be ogas sister or wife senator uniform this man and kill his pride
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by litaninja(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Can this person be relieved of that post already?
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
dahmie2013:
@chicent, so do u just think he doesn't want 2 wear his uniform because he doesn't feel like it? According 2 him, as a retired military man, d law doesn't require him 2 wwear any uniform.
So sorry 4 urself once again. D subject matter is on uniform & not vehicle. Stick 2 dat.

yes i just feel....
Not like it.
If he is proud of what he represents, he should and will.

Why is he then seeking legal advice??

I asked you several why's u didnt u answer??

Sorry sorry sorry.... The uniform came as a result of something. He has been on mufti piloting NCS for almost 2yrs now and no one questioned him, why now??
Because he feels he is above all, simply because the president favouritise him to head it aside the ACG's and DCG's that would have gladly occupy that post.

Sorry sir! Its a pity..... I feel your pain
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fhowe:
Abeg senators make una ensure this man sack if it is the only thing you people can achieve this year cause this issue of not wearing uniform is becoming something else you go to a police command and half of the officers there are in mufti even the so called ogas always in mufti you will only see a picture of them on uniform on their desk please let's remove pride if you can't wear the uniform politely refuse the job now I see why some of the rich elite like to uniform their domestic staffs it kills the pride in them a cook is seen as a cook not a cook forming to be ogas sister or wife senator uniform this man and kill his pride

you are wrong sir.....
There are still people in the customs that dont wear uniforms too..... They are known as CIU.
While there are also people that dont wear uniforms in the police also...... They are known as CID.

But that does not mean when called upon on national duties or important functions they wont wear their uniforms. So thats it.... Hope i have added to your knowledge sir..... Good noon sir!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...What is the big deal in wearing a damn uniform?? sad..na waooo!!

what is the damn thing that differentiates you from any suppose uniform personnel in nigeria??

Should all stop putting on their supposed uniforms?? Ur guess is as good as mine!
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Smoothie01(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
If the senate has a means of dealing with him, they would have done so....I think there are loopholes in the law that the CG is relying on...unless it is discovered and amended, the senate is just wasting its time
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by cobsol(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

Business Partnership

I started an advertisement hub 23rd of Mach last year, the hub is to promote local business for as low as N 5,000 a month.
I need to make the hub popular so I integrated :
1. an online customer certificatory and complain feed system
2. opinion pull system
3. I also made a section where people can upload information just like nairaland
4. I created and award system which will run its first customer award from the years November
5. And many other attractive features the advertisement hub brings

JOURNEY SO FAR
- I registered www.nigeriaconsumers.org
- I started off in port Harcourt with an office and 3 staffs
- I also bought a seana bus for our maketing
- We started publishing quality articles and business news on the site to drag natural traffic

GROWTH
www.nigeriaconsumers.org is now gathering mass traffic even beyond my expectation and we are getting quality responds on our opinon pull section.

BUSINESS
- We will kickoff with actual plans to sale advertisement space for local and foreign businesses for as low as N5,000 for a start.

- We will launch the consumers award system which is promising to be massive

- We will involve in all other advertisement business which includes but not limited to:
(1) search engine optimization
(2) mobile advertisement
(3) online marketing for clients
(4) media services
(5) creative development
(6) digital strategy
(7) customer insight
(cool pay-per-click advertisement.

WHO ARE MY LOOKING FOR
- A partner based in lagos and or abuja
- A partner with passion for growing business
- A partner with creativity
- A partner with financial strong base and ready to invest into this multi million making business

Contact me: for full business and profit analysis ( please only contact if you want to invest)
07036248614 info@nigeriaconsumers.org
Re: Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate by Chicent(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bluffly:
Ali should please ask all customs officers to return their salary for not doing their job since time immemorial including those that have retired. if Nigerians that have been using a car for ages, but Cars has second hand, Third hand and Fourth hand be made to suffer. Then those that were meant to make sure that duties were made should as well be made to suffer.

imagine a CG that does not know the essence of used cars paying customs duty after you are caught. Because he was insisting on the policy. And now he puts it on hold for onward review.

What does he has to say about his officers at the borders and seaports that allows this cars into the country without proper documentations (customs duty inclusive).

HE sHOULd fIGHT HIS OFFICERs NOt WE tHE eND USeRS.... SEGOBE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.