Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President (35475 Views)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by kometpuvo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Senator Ndume..... I doff my hat for you sir. You simply nailed the issue. Keep up the good works.
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by Fmartin(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
freeze001:
Ndume is sick. Was there any accusation against Saraki before he became Senate President? .
see hw u hv disgrace ur self saraki was having a case with efcc since d time he was d govnr of kwara.
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by freeze001(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fmartin:
see hw u hv disgrace ur self saraki was having a case with efcc since d time he was d govnr of kwara.

A trial does not preclude him from seeking and occupying elective office unless he's been found guilty. Magu can contest for Ny public elective office if he so desires because he has not been indicted by any court. However, as far as this report before the Senate stands, Magu is not qualified or fit to head the EFCC. Simple!
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by TimeManager(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
freeze001:

The power of the president is conditional and subject to the confirmation of the Senate. The Executive is not more powerful than the Legislature, they are both arms of government. If u understand what it means for a thing to be subject to another then you will understand that the presidential appointment is dependent on the confirmation by the Senate and that is not a call to rubber-stamp all that the President brings.
Too bookish/bookly & lacking in applicability.

Truth is talking!
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by leksonltd: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing defence

- “We have all been accused, I have been accused of sponsoring Boko Haram, the senate president is still going to court,” Is this matter closed?
Not closed, neither have they been convicted. Our Constitution presume anyone charged of a crime innocent until proven otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction. So what has he said wrong
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by israelmao(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Boko Haram
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by ghazab74(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Thisis2raw post=54645661]Magu himself is corrupt..

Why use a corrupt man to chase after corrupt people? [Only a thief can trace the foot print of a theif on the rock.
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
leksonltd:

Not closed, neither have they been convicted. Our Constitution presume anyone charged of a crime innocent until proven otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction. So what has he said wrong

I asked a question Mister!
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by henrysam(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
And you ndume should not be in that hallowed chamber cos u have been indicted as a spnonsor of boko haram
All of u are bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by RMU: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
[You are equally daft, all your allegation is baselessquote author=freeze001 post=54645571]Ndume is sick. Was there any accusation against Saraki before he became Senate President? All that drama came afterwards because he was not the anointed choice of the cabal. Ndume should sit his arse down! Is it because the compromised DSS did not launch a formal investigation against him? If the Presidency had been alive to its duties, Magu would have been screened by the Senate immediately he was nominated and we wouldn't have had this drama.[/quote]
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by nijascammers: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2017
TippyTop:

Alright, this is where you abuse my parents and rain curses on my progeny.
I have better things to do, have a nice day, though considering your level of insecurity telling you to have a nice day is just following convention.
sorry u might be having a bad day buy not in my character to abuse people's parents.And indeed I had a nice day here.
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by rotexsky(m): 5:44am On Mar 17, 2017
freeze001:
Ndume is sick. Was there any accusation against Saraki before he became Senate President? All that drama came afterwards because he was not the anointed choice of the cabal. Ndume should sit his arse down! Is it because the compromised DSS did not launch a formal investigation against him? If the Presidency had been alive to its duties, Magu would have been screened by the Senate immediately he was nominated and we wouldn't have had this drama.

Shaaarap there,quickly read this trash you wrote and see if you made any sense
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by freeze001(f): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2017
rotexsky:

Shaaarap there,quickly read this trash you wrote and see if you made any sense

Your rudeness is only typical of a dull rat that knows nothing other than impotent aggression. If u have a problem with my post, point out same with reason and learn to engage like a sound human not some poorly formed organism. It is absolutely disgusting that in this age, even on a virtual forum, u cannot express yourself courteously and intelligently. It's such a crying shame!
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by goddy4(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2017
That shows you that the presidency didnt do there home work very well before allowing him to appear to senate
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by Annie939(f): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
okay
Re: Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President by Samuel1984(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Enemies of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnus Abe's Campaign Office Destroyed (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.