Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara (27876 Views)

Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by samebony1: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Much have been said over how Saraki and Dogara emerged leaders of the national Assembly and how this have slowed down the Buhari administrator's programmes. But little was known of the role Abubakar Atiku played in the emergence of the duo until now.
However, thanks to the book written by Dogara, we now know that Atiku gave 'solid voice" of support to Dogara and Saraki. This one may be tempted to say was part of his plan to frustrate PMB government and then help himself to the presidency.

Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives, says former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar “solidly” backed Bukola Saraki’s bid to be senate president in 2015 — despite strong opposition from the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), apparently including President Muhammadu Buhari. Ahmed Lawan was the choice of the APC leadership for senate president
In his biography, ‘A Reed Made Flint’, authored by Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, Dogara provided more insight into the politics that ushered in the President Muhammadu Buhari administration in May 2015.

The biography, made available to only TheCable, is due for public presentation on December 26, 2017 to mark the 5oth birthday of the speaker.
“If I don’t say this to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar’s credit I will not be fair to him. It will amount to travesty. At the time when most leaders in the APC were not showing sympathy to our cause, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar came out as one solid voice in support of both the candidature of the now Senate President (Bukola Saraki) and my humble self.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-supported-saraki-senate-president-says-dogara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by dukie25: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Now Saraki is supporting Atiku for president.
One good turn deserves another.

Cc:anonimi

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Jochabed(f): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Saraki looks up to Atiku,as his God father.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by adadike281(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
I hope saraki will reciprocate the gesture soon.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Alphasoar(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
And so . . .?

Nigerian politics has nothing new to offer other than frequent cross carpeting and backstabbing.
Today's friends are tomorrow's enemies.

scratch my back today, tomorrow I will do same to you!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Dagaya(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm..2019 will be a year of great betrayals.
Indirectly he is telling us where his loyalties lie.
We are watching. Anything to remove bihari from aso villa is welcomed by me.
If APC can do it by presenting another candidate the better.
Buhari is too old to rule us. He should be retired by now if he was in the civil service.
Nigerians have never had it this tough.
We need to change the change.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Lanretoye(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2017
so it is pay back time right?...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by fergie001: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Saraki...NC
Dogara...NE

Minorities

And why is all this coming out now,

Now let the political innuendos begin.....

If I say what am perceiving ehn..... grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by SalamRushdie: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2017
And yet the dullard thinks 2019 will be a walk over grin grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by tuniski: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari will be left with only His CPC base and few ACN sympathizers by 2019. He is an error Never to be repeated thrice!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Paperwhite(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Recent outbursts from APC's major stalwarts just showed that a panic mode have set in because of two things:
1.Atiku's defection from the APC & likely many other to come.
2.The successful PDP national convention.

65 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by frankyychiji(f): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Op what is wrong in Atiku supporting Saraki and Dogara in their quests? I thought you all swore to jail saraki for following the minds of the people, the man will soon complete his tenure and return.

And how did saraki and Dogara's ascendancy become a stumbling block to the administration of Buhari? Iffa slap you ehn.. embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yes we know...the formation that would dismantle APC

PDP Chairman: Uche Secondus (SS caucus PDP)
Senate President : Saraki (NC caucus PDP)
Speaker : Dogara (NE caucus PDP)
Presidency: (North - Atiku, Markafi, Sule in order of preference)
Vice President (South East - Ekeweremadu, Obi)

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Bede2u(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is Sarrki the nairaland rabble rouser dead? I dont see him in threads anymore

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by samebony1: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
You lot missed the point by a mile.
This revelation shows that Atiku, from beginning was not actually for APC. The real APC treated him accordingly, hence the joke made by PMB to Oyegun about Atiku's defection.
I am certain, by God's Grace, you rejoicing over this expo is a wase of time. All your permutation is worth nothing. Come 2019, PMB will beat any comedian PDP will nominate hands down.

Samplers- Check the records of elections PMB has participated in, you will find that he has never lost in North East.
PDP has also lost South West, even before election by not zoning the chairmanship to it.
Do you think, SW will settle for Senate President or SFG, when it has VP, Min. Works, Power& Housing,Mineral Mines & Steel, Finance,Health, Communication and other key appointments in the Presidency, MDA.
North West will also vote PMB. SS & SE will be divided, but PMB will retain his seat.
If you don't like that, then you can relocate to LIBYA

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Stalwert: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
samebony1:
You lot missed the point by a mile.
This revelation shows that Atiku, from beginning was not actually for APC. The real APC treated him accordingly, hence the joke made by PMB to Oyegun about Atiku's defection.
I am certain, by God's Grace, you rejoicing over this expo is a wase of time. All your permutation is worth nothing. Come 2019, PMB will beat any comedian PDP will nominate hands down.

Samplers- Check the records of elections PMB has participated in, you will find that he has never lost in North East.
PDP has also lost South West, even before election by not zoning the chairmanship to it.
Do you think, SW will settle for Senate President or SFG, when it has VP, Min. Works, Power& Housing,Mineral Mines & Steel, Finance,Health, Communication and other key appointments in the Presidency, MDA.
North West will also vote PMB. SS & SE will be divided, but PMB will retain his seat.
If you don't like that, then you can relocate to LIBYA

Gbam grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
And the unraveling begins, saraki that connived his way to get that seat, lol
2019 is going to be the sweatest election year ever grin
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by bedspread: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
ATIKULATE IS DEFINITELY A BIG POLITICAL HORSE WILL A LARGE POLITICAL CLOUT IN OUR NATION....... any one who is denying that is only Decieving himself/Herself....
2019 is not far away..
GOD KEEPING US WE WILL ALL SEE IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Old wine
Old bottles
Bad taste........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dogara should stop yapping.

Keep some of the mystery and intrigue nah grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by 1wolex85: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
Hmmm..2019 will be a year of great betrayals.
Indirectly he is telling us where his loyalties lie.
We are watching. Anything to remove bihari from aso villa is welcomed by me.
If APC can do it by presenting another candidate the better.
Buhari is too old to rule us. He should be retired by now if he was in the civil service.
Nigerians have never had it this tough.
We need to change the change.

Atiku will be 72 in 2019

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by comos: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
This biography is too early,

it seems 2019 campaign has just begin
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by temitemi1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
2019 is taking shape...
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by AishaBuhari: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Guyman02: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Now I know why APC is apprehensive, Atiku has a lot of sympathizers in the present Govt.
Buhari is very popular in the North but Atiku has more friends across the length and width of Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Activeman391(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Everything that goes on behind close doors must be brought someday..

Meanwhile check signature

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Keneking:
Yes we know...the formation that would dismantle APC

PDP Chairman: Uche Secondus (SS caucus PDP)
Senate President : Saraki (NC caucus PDP)
Speaker : Dogara (NE caucus PDP)
Presidency: (North - Atiku, Markafi, Sule in order of preference)
Vice President (South East - Ekeweremadu, Obi)
So where is our darling South West!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by chuksanambra: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
adadike281:
I hope saraki will reciprocate the gesture soon.

And if he doesn't reciprocate it, you can gather ipod clowns, potopoto Jews and other drunkards to support Atiku.

Forget SE sef, your votes are inconsequential because you're predictable. How many votes do you people have that you're making noise? Even at that, when Atiku dumps you clowns, shame won't allow you vote APC, you're sentenced to PDP with hard labour.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by olusholajohn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
ATIKU2019 shikenah
Re: Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Recent outbursts from APC's major stalwarts just showed that a panic mode have set in because of two things:
1.Atiku's defection from the APC & likely many other to come.
2.The successful PDP national convention.
leave dem , let them keep bragging on social media that nobody can defeat buhari or apc .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.