Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

President Of Which Country Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Which Country Is This? (827 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / "I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Which Country Is This? by Debaddest(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some hours ago, this pics was moved to nairaland front-page that presido visited Seyi_law and his Family and i saw some comments like ''Mohammed Buhari looks dapper and fresh'', ''President Buhari has fully recovered'' and i was like is this Mohammed Buhari the president of Nigeria cos I'm not understanding. From my little observation, this guy here is not more than 50 years. my fellow nairanlanders, what do you think about this?

Re: President Of Which Country Is This? by Debaddest(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls which president is this?
Re: President Of Which Country Is This? by Edwinmason(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
london based nigerian president
Re: President Of Which Country Is This? by toocoded: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Iffa hear
Re: President Of Which Country Is This? by greatgod2012(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
PMB's clone!

He's a comedian who dresses, talks and acts like PMB

So many of his videos on YouTube

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking. What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Implicated In Controversial Permit - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.