Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months (827 Views)

Buhari Meets Ghana's President, Akufo-addo At The State House / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by ZAWs: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Ghanaian President, Akufo-Addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months – Popular Prophet Claims

Mar 15, 2017 • By Umar Rasaq

Founder and General Overseer of the Church of Rabbi, Ghana, Prophet Kwabena Tawiah has claimed that Ghana’s President, Akufo-Addo has been cursed and might die in the next six months if nothing was done to reverse it Ghana medium, Adom Online, reports that Prophet Kwabena Tawiah indicated that some members of the ruling New Patriotic Party, NPP, and members of the National Democratic Congress, NDC, had visited shrines to kill the President. Asked about the motive behind this evil plot, Prophet Tawiah revealed in an interview on Adom News that some people in the NPP were still bitter about the victory of President Akufo-Addo.

He said, “I warned Atta Mills about the plot to kill him, he ignored me and look at what happened. They intend to use the same method to kill Nana Addo.” Prophet Tawiah, however, cautioned the NPP not to make ‘nonsense’ out of his predictions because the doom that befell the late Atta Mills may repeat itself if the right steps were not taken. “I challenge the NPP to consult any deity to prove me wrong. They would be shocked if they don’t take the necessary precautions to protect President Akufo-Addo”, he insisted.

Source:
http://liveofofo.com/politics/ghanaian-president-akufoaddo-cursed-die-6-months-popular-prophet-claims.html/

Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by ZAWs: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
“I warned Atta Mills about the plot to kill him, he ignored me and look at what happened"

“I challenge the NPP to consult any deity to prove me wrong."

This is a very serious matter.
Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by funnynation(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
....as in his God or what? Undiluted weed @ work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by ukabam: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Story for they gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by Lincoln275(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
He might die in six month?
Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by yarimo(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
Please prophet when will NNAMDI KANU will be kill? undecided
Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by HisSexcellency(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Funny nonsense
Re: Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo Cursed, Will Die In Next 6 Months by jamislaw(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nonsense prophesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019 Will Be Game Changer Only If.... / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Implicated In Controversial Permit - Video / I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.