Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? (1235 Views)

The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by rhymesnoni(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am a youth corp member serving in d FCT, Abuja to be precise. it baffles me how i see ma fellow corp members screming 22 days to POP. as if they already have a job waiting for them.
bt my question to ma follow corp member is diz!!!!
What does da future hold for us after youth service? some1 shld pls ans me.
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
embarassed

Rhetorical question!
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by stephleena(f): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
becoming MODS.. On nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Ashleydolls(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Question for the gids wink
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Ashleydolls(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Question for the gods wink
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Ashleydolls(f): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Question for the gods smiley
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by daviddagreat: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
wait lemme ask ifa
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by saxwizard(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
its nothing new under the sun so brace up

Welcome to the real world....where its only grace that can speak for you not your certificate alone. ...

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
You will cope
no need to be thinking negative. Just live in the moment, and don't ruin it.
You do POP just once, so enjoy yourself well well

3 Likes

Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by Williamsluthur(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some would get retained at their ppa some who have taken learning a skill serious would establish themselves. Some would roam the streets looking for a job.All the best to those passing out soon

2 Likes

Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by SbS2(f): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Make yourself to become what you want. Not by sitting down and expecting.
Oh boy, if you siddon, nothing will happen or cone to you.
I have a cool business you can be part of anywhere you are.
All you need to do is talk and refer peopleAll you nee?
For someone who needs more, who wants a job, who needs to be stable in life financially, who wants to help others, then, this business is for you.
You will be helping people, you will also be getting back . there is no simple or hard way to success. You only need to know the right way and work to do.
This business does not stop or disturb your everyday dealings. I will mentor you on how to move speedingly
The wealth of the world is in the hands of the people. Be wise.
If you are interested, Watsapp or call or text
Its your business and your choice
Use your time welourself to become what you want. Not by sitting down and expecting.
Oh boy, if you siddon, nothing will happen or cone to you.
I have a cool business you can be part of anywhere you are.
All you need to do is talk and refer people.
Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by WizBLANCE(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
sir/ma are you scared of POP? nah, no Igbo man should.

I am dangerously waiting for you guys to do your POP and give way LEME serve my own part of the national punishment.
I don't have much for the serving cop members but my fellow prospective cop members please keep this secret for me.
if you don't have already made job waiting, better still if you know there's nothing linking you to a white cola job then your task is not much.
as a prospect cop member you have or had 8-9 months holiday. what did you do with it? as an entrepreneur were you able to save a thing?

if you have a positive answer to the above question then read on if No, just skip the rest is not for you.
with your little 8 months saves + what ever you are able to hold back as a student + maybe family support. draw up a business plan. a very big factory if that is what you want but don't forget the motor of entrepreneur (think big and start small).
with your business plan pray to be deployed in a good position befitting the kind of business you have in mind. maybe just maybe within your one year of service you would have study the environment, the people, the economy and how well your business can flourish there.
I happen to come across this text early in life, have been working on it and I know I have no fear of what my life will be like after POP. All I ask God is a good place to do my NYSC. #that_Igbo_boy.

1 Like

Re: Wat Does Da Future Hold For Batch A Stream1 Passing Out Corp Members?? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Question for the gods smiley
Only question for the gods, you chop three space. If u write article, I sure say u go chop the whole nairaland.
To the corpers, hustling tinz.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Corp Member Converts His Jungle Boot To A Fine Canvas / NYSC Batch C14 Pop Date Announced / Corp Members Rejected And Resident In AMAC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.