Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin (18913 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by emi14: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good news. But what have the federal government been doing with the existing crude oil? The dividends is with individuals and opportune public boss instead of servants.
One man hide $9.6m while we are shouting recession. How much is in his foreign and disguised accounts.

Honest managers needed.
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by victorvezx(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
Hahahahhahahahaha

How about the discovery of 50litres of oil found in lake Chad and lagos. Are they for decoration? Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile in my village if you dig small thing you dey for 500billion barrels of crude oil
Lol this news pepper this Ipob thug sha

1 Like

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Philinho(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
the problem is not about discovery, but about reaching commercial quantity. Without which it's as good as no discovery

2 Likes

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God o, can the country split now? Plz i nid to know now we've been seeing oil all over the north

1 Like

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by emi14: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
origima:
God blessed Nigeria with everything. Am happy that crude oil deposit can be found in the Northern Nigeria though am an IBO man but never liked the intimidation, vulgarity used by the known oil producing Areas.Even the threat to secede is a product of these deposit and the whole agitation irritates me.God bless Nigeria

You're not Ibo...

2 Likes

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by yedidiah(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hope this is not another wild goose chase. Where the money that will be spent on exploration will not be more than the worth of the oil as the one in Borno state.
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by mtngloetiartel: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Xzbit91:
Nigeria and oil discovery be like...

Where the fvck is Zuma when you need him most angry
grin
Xzbit91:

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Benekruku(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
Hahahahhahahahaha

How about the discovery of 50litres of oil found in lake Chad and lagos. Are they for decoration? Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile in my village if you dig small thing you dey for 500billion barrels of crude oil

Stop hating Bro!

There re higher tendencies for the North to have more and larger oil deposits than the south cos largest crude oil deposits have been known to be in hot desert terrains.
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by SalamRushdie: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
The cheapest oil exploration cost about 5 million dollars and some really critical seismic and earth punching tech , so where did this Niger professor and his state University get funding and technology to carry out their exploration?
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Ahmadgani(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
North cental country loading
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by UncleJudax(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
joinnow:
Possible true

Atleast there is water and enough River their densely populated trees. Kainji dam comes mind.
Visit some place there the villager will tell u when you see dead big tall tree squart down and hold your knee the tree might be python .
Wtf!
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by origima: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
emi14:

You're not Ibo...

My dear brother I don't no what u mean?is there any special blessing or curse that come from being an ibo man? So?
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by joinnow: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
UncleJudax:

Wtf!

It's real life experience .its a project we went for
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by ofuonyebi: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
NOT too Long. the Niger Delta and its militants will be left alone to drink their oil
or fight themselves. Let the good news of economic recovery continue bo?
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by joinnow: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The cheapest oil exploration cost about 5 million dollars and some really critical seismic and earth punching tech , so where did this Niger professor and his state University get funding and technology to carry out their exploration?
Only ibb is more than enough fund.
Affiliated overseas universities
Research and Grant money
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by isax(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good news
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by AntiNigerian: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
AngryNigerian:
Are we really cursed?
truly indeed!
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Xzbit91: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
take am

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Xzbit91:

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Basic123: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
thuggCheetah:
oboy u are a Yoruba Muslim like me grin
And our northern masters are yet to find oil
D desperate search has only reached advanced stage grin
..you are tired of using yoruba,now yoruba mislims,you will soon coin,yoruba sunni muslims because so far your are niger delta attarchee,yoruba Christians attarchee,shiite muslim attarchee.Confused set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by adecz: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Isokay....

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Benekruku(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Leave matter for Mattias, there is no crude oil in the North. The only kind of oil they have is groundnut oil, and since the groundnut pyramids disappeared, no groundnut oil again sef.

Aboki is using shovel and headpan to dig oil well.

Hello! Re aware that there re higher tendencies that the North has a larger oil deposits than the South? You wont believe! But I will enlighten you.

The biggest crude oil deposit and the largest oil producers have hot desert like terrains. Its a fact that there is a large deposit of oil somewhere in the North.
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Davifeghe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Karlman:
...can we now have BIAFRA
hahahahha
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by LilTyRoNe: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
jegz25:
e go pain some people...I no talk name o

Yes it go pain some people but i no talk too
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Annibiteye: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Islie:

The Head of Research and Development, Ibrahim Badamasi Babaginda (IBB), Lapai In Niger State Prof. Nuhu Obaje, Thursday said the institute has discovered large quantity of crude oil deposit at Bida Basin.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/ibb-university-research-department-discovers-crude-oil-in-bida-basin/189512.html

At last! Remembered vividly my lecturer told me and other students back in the 90s of high possibility of discovering crude in Bida basin (Gel 414- geology of Nigeria). Untiring good job done by the geologists in this regard. Hope this won't be the only good news, but hoping the government and all stakeholders concerned will team up faithfully to see that this discovery yields positive results. Kudos!
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
origima:
God blessed Nigeria with everything. Am happy that crude oil deposit can be found in the Northern Nigeria though am an IBO man but never liked the intimidation, vulgarity used by the known oil producing Areas.Even the threat to secede is a product of these deposit and the whole agitation irritates me.God bless Nigeria

Your wrong spell of (IBO) =IGBO sold you out

A f o n j aaaaaa

1 Like

Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by origima: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
sasko:

Your wrong spell of (IBO) =IGBO sold you out

A f o n j aaaaaa

Am suspecting you might come from Gene of outcast or bastard .....u no something like that
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Willybos(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls, Is just a question oo......ar u igbo, Niger Deltans?
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by Elanqy: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
It is not economical to explore marginal oil wells
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by glassjar1: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
origima:

what does being ''IBO'' got to do with this ?

which IBOO are you talking about ?

Why doesn't you be yoruba that you are still deliver your opinion ?

you people should make this tribal thing easier for your self , because what future hold for this impostors only God knows .

WHAT is ? IBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .The only ethnic we know today is IGBO .
Re: IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
I hope and pray its true....at least they'll be able to agree that everyone go their separate ways...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) / Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students / Nigerian Wins Queen Of Africa Students In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.