Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,680 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) (3718 Views)

Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by bubbllie(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
I was no effort at all, plentiful amount of photos of white leaders sleeping indeed leaders of all ethnicity sleeping exists, so for op to target only Africans shows me the op is probably non-African or even black despite his profile and has a sinister agenda on these forums.

Sinister agenda? And now that you've gone racial on this post, how does it feel? Go through the thread, I told an Nairalander to add his if my list seem inadequate. The post is basically meant to state the obvious. It has no racial undertone. But if you have decided to tow that line, then that's your funeral.
Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Are you a black person?
bubbllie:

Sinister agenda? And now that you've gone racial on this post, how does it feel? Go through the thread, I told an Nairalander to add his if my list seem inadequate. The post is basically meant to state the obvious. It has no racial undertone. But if you have decided to tow that line, then that's your funeral.
Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by bubbllie(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Are you a black person?
What has my colour got to do with this?
Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by Saxxon(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
naptu2:
U.S President Bill Clinton addressing the National Assembly. Sleeping behind him is Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim. Also behind him is speaker of the House of Representatives, Umar Ghali Na'Abba

@naptu I noticed that this picture, along with every other photograph of Anyim Pius doing what he knows how to do best has been yanked off the internet grin
Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by naptu2: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Saxxon:

@naptu I noticed that this picture, along with every other photograph of Anyim Pius doing what he knows how to do best has been yanked off the internet grin

I think it has more to do with the fact that the story is old and most of the websites on which it was posted no longer work.

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by Saxxon(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2022
naptu2:

I think it has more to do with the fact that the story is old and most of the websites on which it was posted no longer work.

Oh, no wonder.

And I was already giving props to his PR team grin
Re: African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) by Greenback: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
The cerebellar ataxia telangiectasia of all coneheaded structures,I mean,the brains of all sophisticated maarrraans have been sleeping since 10BC grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) / Even As President Buhari Meets Trump: What I Noticed At A Yoruba Introduction. / #EndSARS: APC Chieftain Writes Buhari, Want Seaports Operations Moved From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.