Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) (3695 Views)

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
People who love to drink palm wine should watch what they are drinking. A woman was caught in anambra state fermenting God knows what as palm wine.
Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGRUuUiuvo

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by decatalyst(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
No wonder some men have abnormal potbelly grin

Wicked soul like that of our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Industrious criminals grin

8 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Evablizin(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kai,she won kill biafran children with fake beer,bad biafran woman
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
decatalyst:
No wonder some men have abnormal potbelly grin

Wicked soul like that of our politicians.
I tell you, and she showed no remorse at all.
Very wicked act people do for money

1 Like

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Jessyjack(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
all for money.,..!!! even here in delta state people who make fufu for sale now use chemicals in soaking the cassava... some use hypo or jik...

2 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
God bless our hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by tooth4tooth: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Anambra again
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Guestlander: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Na wah o. "The secret of her success"
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by tooth4tooth: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Jessyjack:
all for money.,..!!! even here in delta state people who make fufu for sale now use chemicals in soaking the cassava... some use hypo or jik...

Tell me the bolded is a joke already shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Iamwrath: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2017
This woman must have been in business for a while , and definitely a large supplier

Jonathan drank from this thing

IPOD yoots did too

That's why they are corruption loving , crime loving and don't want to be led .... This thing is affecting their brains

5 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by ProWalker: 1:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans people
Na this yeye thing ipob youths dey drink come dey disturb the peace on the internet in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by chuka5000(m): 2:17am On Jun 19, 2017
we really need to be careful with what we put in our mouth. most terminal diseases come from what we buy with our money and consume
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:23am On Jun 19, 2017
This is really serious......lord have mercy.
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by deomelo: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Usual suspects. This is why I don't buy anything from Igbos. smh.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Funlord2(m): 4:22am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
God bless our hustle.

Even a hustle that has the potential to kill your fellow easterners? Well I am not surprised with the way you reason...most ipob youths are known to have been quarreling with common sense for a long time!

7 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Na Dem, the developers. You should continue to develop your virtual republic of Biafrauud

4 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2017
This is the reason i don't drink palm wine anyhow. I'll wait for the tapper at the tree immediately he comes down i'll buy.

1 Like

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Kamelot77(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Biafra
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Pavore9: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2017
The woman is so not even remorseful, I hope NAFDAC officials have picked her up already.

The so many empty bags of sugar and the very dirty environment scares me as thousands have consumed from her production!

I only buy palmwine directly from tappers as they come down the tree as I cannot gamble with the possibility of it being adulterated with saccharine.

1 Like

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2017
So na wetin Nnamdi Kanu and the Ipork piglets drink be dis wey dem dey shout upandan

3 Likes

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by kingthreatz: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Na dem dem. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by jieta: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
This woman must have been in business for a while , and definitely a large supplier

Jonathan drank from this thing

IPOD yoots did too

That's why they are corruption loving , crime loving and don't want to be led .... This thing is affecting their brains
you need strong deliverance
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Igbo
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by UGLEEBOI: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2017
The YEAST and FAKE PRODUCTS...
are like 5&6!
No joke....goan ask Nnamdi K lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Why are people wicked like this? I still hope there is still heaven sha.
Re: Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) by Iamwrath: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
jieta:
you need strong deliverance

Then you need rebirth

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Might Lose The Next War / GEJ Calls Reno Omokri Asks Him To Show Mercy And Respect To PMB / Incredible Story Of How SARS Entered The Wrong Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.