Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card (694 Views)

Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking / How To Master The Traits Of Savvy Successful Business Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by three: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
As shared by twitter user @iphieajike

Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
She is a civilized business woman.
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by Arsenalholic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Damn! I think it's time to go and make a business card for this my shit packing business tongue
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by Flexherbal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Packaging...
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by Escalze(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
That's good Good packaging
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by jospepper(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where's the card? I am con.fused here. I say make I see the complimentary card naim e do me like say thunder wan fire me.
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by demo4ril97(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
So how do we know you are typing the truth since fingers don't talk wink
Re: Twitter User Shares Picture Of Savvy Snail Seller With Custom Made Business Card by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2017
demo4ril97:
So how do we know you are typing the truth since fingers don't talk wink

Come on, can't you guys see that she's advertising her mother's business?

Market must sell.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Over N200,000/month Without Spending A Dime Working From Your Home!! / Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank Counter, My Experience / Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.