Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! (479 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by OduduaDefender(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
This nuisance called Kemi Olunloyo may rot in hell, we don't give a hoot about that. Who does she think she is by the way? Her mouth has eventually landed her in trouble and she is now crying that she's in prison in Port Harcourt, who cares.
Abi she thinks anyone would create the hashtag #freekemiolunloyo? Well I have a very bad news for that nauseating being. OYO lo wa. Nonsense!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
@op who you epp grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by Ashleydolls(f): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who are the we? Speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by subtlemee(f): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
She's stepped on so many toes only very few will want her out

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by stephleena(f): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
seconded.. let her rot in there..I hope she gets enuf pep perish watery beans..so that by the time she finds her way out,she would be allergic to social media, or she takes flagyl due to get diarrhea of the mouth, before coming online..#hold madam Hnn..#
Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by Dadaboy: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
OduduaDefender:
This nuisance called Kemi Olunloyo may rot in hell, we don't give a hoot about that. Who does she think she is by the way? Her mouth has eventually landed her in trouble and she is now crying that she's in prison in Port Harcourt, who cares.
Abi she thinks anyone would create the hashtag #freekemiolunloyo? Well I have a very bad news for that nauseating being. OYO love WA. Nonsense!
gerarahere with your lousy sef mehn ...

Come and beat me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by OduduaDefender(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Who are the we? Speak for yourself

We are the we: the majority who who have been waiting for a time like this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo May Rot In Jail For All We Care! by OduduaDefender(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dadaboy:
gerarahere with your lousy sef mehn ...

Come and beat me

If I catch you there!

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Sells Out Another Concert In The United States / Goalkeeper Scores Twice During Confederation Cup Match In South Africa / Davido & His DMW Crew Head To Ekiti Stadium For Rehearsal & Sound Check (pics &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.