Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

"I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' (37037 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davido Paid tribute to the dead 18-year Old South Africa Progeria sufferer, Ntlami on his IG page. The young Lady who recently celebrated her 18th birthday kicked the bucket. One of the comment of the fan didn't go well with Davido who referred the girl as "Monster" cry, as he lashes him hands down.

But some people get bad mouth sha

Below are the screen shots of the whole fracas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS0tf73ltfg/?taken-by=davidoofficial

4 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
More pics

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ztanleechima(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
horrible inded. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by izzou(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lol.

Davido wan force am go hell

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by NLProblemChild(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op.,go and find d guy state,ment bfor i ban u
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed

With all the pictures he can use to post about this 18yr old girl, why he chose this one? cry cry cry

Lefulefu bring me some cookies plz... embarassed akant take this...

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

With all the pictures he can post about this 18yr old girl, why he chose this one? cry cry cry

Nawa for you ooo! Wetin concern you with the picture he decided to post

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

With all the pictures he can post about this 18yr old girl, why he chose this one? cry cry cry

Lefulefu bring me some cookies plz... embarassed akant take this...
na waoh.wat sort of affliction is dis?...but the fan waas heartless for making such a statement.anyway may she RIP.i don bring ur cookies wink

17 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

na waoh.wat sort of affliction is dis?...but the fan waas heartless for making such a statement.anyway may she RIP.i don bring ur cookies wink

embarassed

I want african cookies with thick meat embarassed
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

I want african cookies with thick meat embarassed
white meat or black meat?

11 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

white meat or black meat?

Any veiny meat wud dooo grin

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Any veiny meat wud dooo grin
i concur grin grin grin
as long as its strong and hard cheesy
abi na the weak,limp looking ones u want? grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

i concur grin grin grin
as long as its strong and hard cheesy
abi na the weak,limp looking ones u want? grin

Hahaahah...My UBE, i wan cookies with meat sha..but u dont want to give me cry
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Came: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kilagbe, kileju? Wetin the person talk don't warrant that kind of curse from Davido... He only said the 18 year old looked like a monster, look like and you are a monster no be the same. The reply showed that Davido is arrogant.

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by steppins: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
But she's a monster Na.
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
We are all gone die someday and our comments on pictures wouldn't be the determining factor of where we are go'n end up.

9 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by VickyRotex(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

With all the pictures he can use to post about this 18yr old girl, why he chose this one? cry cry cry

Because irrespective of her challenges, she's got a beautiful smile. Any of her pictures depicts that!

19 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
But she's a monster Na.

It is well with your soul

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahah...My UBE, i wan cookies with meat sha..but u dont want to give me cry
email me your address and I will bring the meat
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
But she's a monster Na.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
I never knew that dis picture belonged to a real human being.I thought it was just a funny meme. :-

4 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by BlueShine(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davido you would have just ignored. Both of you sounded so childish.

5 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
But she's a monster Na.

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by loadedvibes: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Child
Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by terrezo2002(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
So Davido knows what hell is with the kind of life he is living

4 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by frankoben(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
She's human first before anything else, what happened to the poor 18 year old could have happened to anyone..so let us remember her in our prayers...

RIP Ntlami

30 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
RIP dear

2 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by santity100: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Social Media has exposed how horrible we are as a specie.

We all hide behind our computers and phones saying horrible things to others

18 Likes

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by smartty68(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
RIP. Davido watch your mouth next time. Although you ain't a role model sef

1 Like

Re: "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
She was sick with a rare condition of being stuck in an old woman's body. Some people are so stupid,they think they own their lives. Anyone can die at anytime!!smh undecided

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.