Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? (957 Views)

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' / Gate Crashing Is Allowed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ogbon: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2007
This thread is for fellow Nairalanders' to express their views.
At a test centre held today a guy told me confidently that he is for gate-crashing, and i wonder if that too is a form of invitation?
So here is the question, is it good, ethical and must it be encouraged?
But gate-crashers atimes get the job, leaving the invited for the test jobless. Is it morally justified, i will want our views as a family to give answer to my many questions.
Have you gate-crashed before? Why and what was the result? Hope you wont gate-crash when you get the job?
Long live Nairaland.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by mamaput(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2007
Nothing wrong with it.
A times you may even get a job
that was not yet vacant.
May the best man win.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by agnesoseka: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2007
no long ting, as long as d person writes,n passes,i dont c why they shouldnt be a chance to write, who knows,they might just be d best candidates 4 d job, u knw d nigerian tin now, mayb shuch pple r not given an oppurtunity 2 write,even though they meet all criterias, so am not against gate crashing folks!!
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by mildy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2007
grin
Gate Crashing defnately good. Just pray and prepare before you go. Its one thing to sneak in and another to sneak in and fail. I had to gatecrash to write the celtel typing test as they did not call me. It turned out that they skipped my name when my friend checked it for me. Now i have been called for interview.
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by 1forall: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
Pray before gatecrashing?! shocked
Re: Gate-crashing Good Or Bad? by ashala(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2007
Gate crashing pays sometimes .I gatecrashed spring bank test ,passed and did the interview which went very well.Just pray b4 u gatecrash.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Steps For Showing Your Worth On Your Résumé / I Got A Job: So Can U! / Interview With Credit Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.