Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (37650 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Big Boys With Bleached Skin Pose In Their Underwear / How Super Eagles Tamed Toothless Lions Of Cameroon, So Called African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Randy100: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
If you got it, flaunt it.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:
No 4!
Touche!
If you say women are wicked, you have never met a man in action.

Some guys will make money, to give his homeboy 5k na die! But he'll buy you Red Label, keep filling your cup till you get drunk while he sips on Eva water. He is ready to arrange olosho for you, pay for the hotel room but the cash you'll never see but you go dey hear am, na audio. angry

Sista, a friend of mine was doing this thinking he was a star, making 2M , 3M, he readily offers me beer knowing i was a Xtian. Fast forwrd am 4 years later, he was poisoned and was killed thru Alcohol. I wont forget him, he's one of the most intelligent minds iv come to know. Big boi and their stingyness go kill them. Fast forward ten years later, i'm doing good flying solo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by zicoraads: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
I swear, if you have money, you'll know. There is this confidence money gives...it's unexplainable grin

1 Like

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Gwan2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
When you are BIG...you are BIG.
OP recession don make person wey manage buy Camry 2.2 be big boy for ur eye ba ....
Can't remember wen last I used my bmw X5 series to pull those stunts.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by coolsegun2002: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
jaymejate:
Moderator please kindly move this to the appropriate thread if not here.

I have noticed some habits of the so call "big boys". Most of what they do at times is annoying. I will share just few of them that you can testify to.

1... THEY DRIVE RECKLESSLY

If you ever see a big boy driving in the area you are, kindly run or move aside. They drive like they are shooting fast and furious 8 video.
This may be because they are drunk.
If you see a car speeding without slowing down at the Zebra crossing, check very well, it's them.
Some didn't go to driving school and some do it to show off.

Please i beg you, you only live once. Drive responsibly.

2... THEY MOSTLY TALK ABOUT GIRLS AND SEX

Anytime i am around them, i don't feel comfortable because of the discussions they make. It's always irrelevant and most of the time about girls and sex. Their plans on how to get the next prey and how to enter them.

Advice
Don't forget "shallow minded people talk about girls and sex while real men talk about their future"

3... THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO READ AND STUDY.

Please if you want to serious with your studies especially if your aiming first class or 2.1, don't take an advise from them because the only thing they will tell you is no hope for graduate. They always say "even first class de carry certificate up and down". Whereas, it's a blatant lie.

Advice
No matter how big you are, you still need education and don't discourage those with aims in their academics.

4... THEY PREFER BUYING YOU ALCOHOLIC DRINK RATHER THAN GIVING YOU MONEY

This one is very common. If you ask any amount of money from them, they'd prefer to use the money to buy alcohol for you. I have experienced this many time grin

5... THEY ALL WANT TO SING

Once they have little cash on them, the next thing is to enter studio. They'll end up dropping trash music.

6... THEY LOOK AT YOU HOPELESSLY

I hate this most. Once they sight you trekking from their cars, they give you one kind of look that you yourself will want to do money ritual in order to revenge. I will analyse what they do when they see you trekking.
1.. They turn up the music in the car
2.. They adjust their sitting position
3.. They move close to the steering like they wanna hug it and,
4.. They accelerate.
grin grin grin

Please, we know you have a good ride and cool cash but you need to have good morals too and use your common sense. All is for your safety and future

TGIF
4 wink

No 6 is and your inferiority complex..nobody is looking at you hopelessly.

I don't know why pple say this No 4 alot...someone uses his money to buy what he likes and u are saying he should have given to you instead......are you a church that must collect offering

1 Like

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Cod101(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
E be like say one big boy dey don fall this op hand
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Yes you are right, you must be from the south West that's AFONJAS for you ooooo

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by AuroraB(f): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dats d power of money working, Op ah swear, if u hammer, even ur grammar go change, ah dnt blame dem
Na so cool
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by DavidEsq(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
The last one got me cracking. So damn true cheesy. Makes u wanna do mny ritual to revenge abi na avenge sef angry. I get one close paddy like dat. E own worse. After e look u like dat an lean towards the steering wheel, e go come down, cm use expensive champagne pour for ur leg, tell u say e dey pray for u cry. Chai! Doz boys are wicked gan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by DavidEsq(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gwan2:
When you are BIG...you are BIG.
OP recession don make person wey manage buy Camry 2.2 be big boy for ur eye ba ....
Can't remember wen last I used my bmw X5 series to pull those stunts.
Wen u are big u are big. Boys dem are hail, chics dem are dig; wen dem say u proud, tell dem "oui cest la vie" cheesy
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by lilstino(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bulshit
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
its ridiculously accurate

1 Like

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Ijobalupe(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
DavidEsq:
The last one got me cracking. So damn true cheesy. Makes u wanna do mny ritual to revenge abi na avenge sef angry. I get one close paddy like dat. E own worse. After e look u like dat an lean towards the steering wheel, e go come down, cm use expensive champagne pour for ur leg, tell u say e dey pray for u cry. Chai! Doz boys are wicked gan.

lol na bad thing to pray again
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by nobsalis: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
ANIEXTY:
Today i donated my phone, my watch and some money to a poor guy, you don't know the happiness i felt when he finally put his knife back in his pocket !!
lol..... abeg na joke ooh !!

u are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by princeemmma(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
balancediet:
Recieve ye Op The Award for The most dumbest post since The arrival øf Buhari hithertho.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by MONITZ: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dats d power of money working, Op ah swear, if u hammer, even ur grammar go change, ah dnt blame dem

Hmmm, Tina u just killed it with this ur meme.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by franklingud(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Youthful exuberance dey worry dem.

AKA poverty mentality.

Big Sean quote ''when you make the fast money slow down don't crash, with all the driveway in the world you still need gas''

Take it Or leave it.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by guychidile: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
marijuana is their food
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by KennyID17(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
DavidEsq:

Wen u are big u are big. Boys dem are hail, chics dem are dig; wen dem say u proud, tell dem "oui cest la vie" cheesy

That guy is one underrated rapper I swear, Chyn ba? When I first heard him on d track falz did with him and Poe, I was like did falz feature Fabolous on this track. I just love his flow, no b naija kind flow at all, na jand things grin
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by durasome(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Your number 4 is so true.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Negotiate:
Lol...
Chronicles of a broke Nairalander
Exactly what was on my mind, the clown is consoling himself...
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
OP you are right. I have guys that behave like that. To me I see them as an idiot
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
balancediet:
Recieve ye Op The Award for The most dumbest post since The arrival øf Buhari hithertho.
That pic made my day I swear. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

That guy is one underrated rapper I swear, Chyn ba? When I first heard him on d track falz did with him and Poe, I was like did falz feature Fabolous on this track. I just love his flow, no b naija kind flow at all, na jand things grin
As ehn, I wan faint for the rhymes. Shey na d same guy wey talk say "let me sip some chardonnay, put the song on repeat and watch the sunlight fade". See imagery. I just dey rizin the scenario, my head wan burst. The guy no be here o!
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
No. 1 and 5 so true. They like driving recklessly in GRA and PLAYHOUSE in benin. Smh.
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by delugajackson: 2:40am On Mar 18, 2017
ANIEXTY:
Today i donated my phone, my watch and some money to a poor guy, you don't know the happiness i felt when he finally put his knife back in his pocket !!
lol..... abeg na joke ooh !!
Stale. Give this joke back to the dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by DivinelyBlessed: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2017
I've done it a couple of times
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2017
jaymejate:
Moderator please kindly move this to the appropriate thread if not here.

I have noticed some habits of the so call "big boys". Most of what they do at times is annoying. I will share just few of them that you can testify to.

1... THEY DRIVE RECKLESSLY

If you ever see a big boy driving in the area you are, kindly run or move aside. They drive like they are shooting fast and furious 8 video.
This may be because they are drunk.
If you see a car speeding without slowing down at the Zebra crossing, check very well, it's them.
Some didn't go to driving school and some do it to show off.

Please i beg you, you only live once. Drive responsibly.

2... THEY MOSTLY TALK ABOUT GIRLS AND SEX

Anytime i am around them, i don't feel comfortable because of the discussions they make. It's always irrelevant and most of the time about girls and sex. Their plans on how to get the next prey and how to enter them.

Advice
Don't forget "shallow minded people talk about girls and sex while real men talk about their future"

3... THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO READ AND STUDY.

Please if you want to serious with your studies especially if your aiming first class or 2.1, don't take an advise from them because the only thing they will tell you is no hope for graduate. They always say "even first class de carry certificate up and down". Whereas, it's a blatant lie.

Advice
No matter how big you are, you still need education and don't discourage those with aims in their academics.

4... THEY PREFER BUYING YOU ALCOHOLIC DRINK RATHER THAN GIVING YOU MONEY

This one is very common. If you ask any amount of money from them, they'd prefer to use the money to buy alcohol for you. I have experienced this many time grin

5... THEY ALL WANT TO SING

Once they have little cash on them, the next thing is to enter studio. They'll end up dropping trash music.

6... THEY LOOK AT YOU HOPELESSLY

I hate this most. Once they sight you trekking from their cars, they give you one kind of look that you yourself will want to do money ritual in order to revenge. I will analyse what they do when they see you trekking.
1.. They turn up the music in the car
2.. They adjust their sitting position
3.. They move close to the steering like they wanna hug it and,
4.. They accelerate.
grin grin grin

Please, we know you have a good ride and cool cash but you need to have good morals too and use your common sense. All is for your safety and future

TGIF
4 wink

I am so guilty of no 6

Especially when im driving and i see a guy trekking under the hot sun with his babe and both of them are sweating grin

I slow down until they turn and see me

I shake my head slowly as if to the guy "See ur life?

grin
Re: Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. by suremossty(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Xbursta:
нммм
lol this person must be a clown... Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.