Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,715 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Has God Called You To Do? This survey will help you find your Calling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Called You To Do? This survey will help you find your Calling? (233 Views)

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / What Is The Name Of God Called In Our Local Languages In Nigeria? / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has God Called You To Do? This survey will help you find your Calling? by ministerk(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2017
What Has God Called You To Do? Do You Really Want To Know?

Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? When I was younger, people would often call me preacher. You know, when people call you something long enough you begin to believe it. As I look back over my young years I remember being conscious about some task I should do for God, but not sure what it was. As I grew older I recognized that churches were built on personalities. One of the churches I attended, if a young man wasn’t as expressive as the Pastor good luck being used. Then there were all these rules in church – Don’t wear shorts, don’t wear short sleeve shirts, don’t wear a beard, don’t go to the movies, don’t go to the beach, don’t mix with the sinner, don’t get involved in sports, don’t work in certain places! What is a brother supposed to do with his life? I won’t even touch the subject of what women go through in the church. Church can be brutal to women! For some, doing work in church is the result of playing politics. For some it's based on "Who you know and Who you are related to". Thankfully, in many cases God appointed his faithful servants.
Still, how do you know what to do with your life? Should it be based on what people have "confirmed"? Is it just me "seeking after the greater gifts"?

Visit my blog for the answer - One of the best assessments you'll ever do!

Look for the link in this same article (What Has God Called You To Do? Do You Really Want To Know?):

http://theway-church..com/

(1) (Reply)

Truth! / Let's Give Thanks To God In Everything / God's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.