Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) (39464 Views)

Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by valenziano(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Whatever

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by elly4(f): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
its her fault. she don already f...k up so people go talk say she borrow the bag ni.
abeg make i go eat my bole, i dey hungry.
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by KINGROLAND1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mermaid Spirits Are Fair Ladies Who Post Pictures On Instagrams.
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by dessz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
fans tell oge okoye say she use fake bag..hmmm....................wetin consine me. undecided

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
DESTINY41:

Is that dot the only thing in your head?
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is this not the same lady who 'stole' some dog pics a while ago? grin

1 Like

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
LaDivva:
Awwwww, beginning to feel sorry for this babe...
She don buy market
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

She don buy market

embarassed
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by samijay8(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Who knows. Maybe this one too na Photoshop
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
LaDivva:

embarassed
LOL. Why the long face nah?
Are u a fan?
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gucci or eguci na ci end am...it nobody business...nigerians should start minding their own business
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
what ever she wears is her business, fake or original, just look good in it, that nis what matters, my late cousin, JERRY is one of the most handsome guy i have ever known, this guy no dey wear, tommy hilfiger ,amani etc, but if he put on okrika, he always looks good in any wears (GOD REST HIS SOUL)

1 Like

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LOL. Why the long face nah?
Are u a fan?

Not a fan o, just feeling for her. She'll definitely be sad for a very long time.
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Moving4: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
So just because of d Dog issue dey won't allow her be again undecided

BBNaija Debbie-Rise tries to kiss Bassey...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPu2_yYGfw
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by maysimsimple(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for staying true... U a rare gem..

te author=myfantasies post=54678624]Wat is dere business if she is carrying a fake bag

Is it dere Gucci?

After all once in a while we go for fake things if we can't afford the original

So nobody should come online nd claim to be a saint

Even d people dat r insulting her i am sure dey have one or two fake accessories in dere possession [/quote]
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by pinkytonia: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
I don't blame her much.. It's possible she wants 2 be famous in a fake way.. Una fit still ask her in any other interview she ever does cos I bet dat will be d next thing..
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by mrstheo(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Celebrities and fake life are five and six grin
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by frankoben(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
First twas a fake dog now a fake Gucci bag.....is there anything real about this synthetic bitch....

1 Like

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Big4wig:
Unemployment has really caused Naija peeps to misbehave.. whether it's fake or real,its still a bag.. the headline just weak me

When a bag is someone's salary for 5years, its no longer a bag.

Thats why she was posing with it.
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
LaDivva:

Not a fan o, just feeling for her. She'll definitely be sad for a very long time.
Hehehehehe I bet she will be like

1 Like

Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
maysimsimple:
Thanks for staying true... U a rare gem..

te author=myfantasies post=54678624]Wat is dere business if she is carrying a fake bag

Is it dere Gucci?

After all once in a while we go for fake things if we can't afford the original

So nobody should come online nd claim to be a saint

Even d people dat r insulting her i am sure dey have one or two fake accessories in dere possession

Tanks dear kiss
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by maysimsimple(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
If u look at my profile, I follows ladies only, why? I want to learn things about d female folks. From reasoning, to comprehending to logical way of getting over issues.. For me U're one of d best among d rest.. I always read every of ur comments. So matured n sensible.

ote author=myfantasies post=54692038]

Tanks dear kiss[/quote]
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
maysimsimple:
If u look at my profile, I follows ladies only, why? I want to learn things about d female folks. From reasoning, to comprehending to logical way of getting over issues.. For me U're one of d best among d rest.. I always read every of ur comments. So matured n sensible.

ote author=myfantasies post=54692038]

Tanks dear kiss

Waooow

Now u r making my head to swell wink
Re: Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) by maysimsimple(m): 5:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Your head is not garri ijebu.

uote author=myfantasies post=54693007]

Waooow

Now u r making my head to swell wink[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid) / Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.