Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) (27940 Views)

APC Tony Nwoye Casts His Vote In Anambra(pics) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Abudu2000(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2017
So in this era of 360 photos and videos na now hin dey get area abi na earial view
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by eluelu: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Beautiful city. Anambra State is full of potential for great city. U can't believe that these city once witness civil war.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=checkdate post=54669685][/quote]
E pain am....I recommend rope. Sniper too cost!
ARIEL NA SOAP. LEARN TO SPELL OLODO
AERIAL AND ARIEL NA THE SAME THING?
OHO oya slap yourself and apologize to your father.
Monkey
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by freddurst: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
What about the area where the real masses stay?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
nnokwa repping
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by jospepper(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Very soon this thread will be like this

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by topzykul: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
See brown roofs abeg grin grin
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
afonjas live in some part of onitsha i am sure the house with the rusted roofing zinc belongs to them
meaning afonjas imported brown roofs to a section of anambra, while flat-heads export filts,dirts, fake drugs,galla and lacesera athletics down west. well if u ask me that is balance of trade
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by YonkijiSappo: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
hmmm is this an achievement ariel photos contracted out with billions i guess, what the state Ministry of science and tech could do with the assistant of students of computer engineering, architecture, and the likes from Universities across the state, to me this isnt any form of achievement because tax payers money was wasted giving the contract to foreigners what can be done locally with a minimal cost compared to what the foreign firms will collect,lets believe in our own and what our own can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
re afonjas also indigenous to anambra cos I saw a section of houses in the flyover pics with brown roofs
mumu that's the color of the roof. In the east most people use longspan roofings and it comes in different colors unlike the rusted corrugated iron sheet you and your tiger-claw scratched face brothers use.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Amarabae(f): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Upon our Igbo cities were destroyed and devasted during the war yet We are rebuilding it fastly.
Kudos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Guyman02: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Jayson1:
Watch how the "Republicans" will invade this topic with their hatred for the SE and SS.

They will soon bring pictures of Minnesota and Dublin and tell you how backward Anambra is compared to this two cities in America and Ireland

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Amarabae(f): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Laredojohn:
hmmm is this an achievement ariel photos contracted out with billions i guess, what the state Ministry of science and tech could do with the assistant of students of computer engineering, architecture, and the likes from Universities across the state, to me this isnt any form of achievement because tax payers money was wasted giving the contract to foreigners what can be done locally with a minimal cost compared to what the foreign firms will collect,lets believe in our own and what our own can do
atleast its a better achievement than that of fayose sharing three cups of rice on the street with #200 naira.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Proud Anambrarian

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by jakandeola(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
atleast its a better achievement than that of fayose sharing three cups of rice on the street with #200 naira.
dis a proof
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided Ndi Anambra, una gofnor Don scammed una big time. The pinsure go cost 25 million
Are we complaining to you?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Jayson1: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Guyman02:

They will soon bring pictures of Minnesota and Dublin and tell you how backward Anambra is compared to this two cities in America and Ireland
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Amarabae(f): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
dis a proof
re u serious? Am i lying abt fayose? How is it a proof.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by jakandeola(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
re u serious? Am i lying abt fayose? How is it a proof.
a word is enuf for de wise
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2017
These are better than Ambode's Lagos wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Keneking:
These are better than Ambode's Lagos wink wink wink

Na trouble u dey look for so o grin

There should not be any form of negative comparison between Lag and Anambra except for good governance and development. It is a healthy competiton and it can only get better.

Anambra is a state in Nigeria.. So also, Lagos and the rest of the states. When we see good thing, we applaud and when it is below bar, we complain for the betterment of the country at large.

This is laudable. Well done Governor Obiano... I am happy we have some people working hard to make this country of ours great again.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
afonjas live in some part of onitsha i am sure the house with the rusted roofing zinc belongs to them
u just talk my mind.....
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by tukdi: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2017
cummando:
That's not Ariel

Ariel na soap na
Ariel no be soap,
Na detergent! tongue
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
tukdi:

Ariel no be soap,

Na detergent! tongue
I don die!!! Chai detergent and soap wet in be the difference....
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Upon our Igbo cities were destroyed and devasted during the war yet We are rebuilding it fastly.
Kudos.

Lets move on please.

We, as a country can only attain greatness if we focus our strength on the future rather than dwelling on the past.

Lets live as one... A lot has happened in the past that can hinder the future but we can overcome all by forgetting the past.
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2017
anambra is really blessed....just dat our present state governor is not performing upto expectation..I will rate him 59%... Onitsha water scheme which was built by ngige and partially maintained by Peter obi is now in ruins...most state roads has damage beyond repair....I also heard dat work has stop at anambra airport...
Obiano is really trying in terms of security agriculture payment of workers salary, inviting foreign companies to invest in d state..upto 5 foreign companies have stated production dis year..
Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AmericanQuarter: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2017
raker300:
Drone images

Current outlook of the area. Please edit your picture with this.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by AmericanQuarter: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Anambra red bus.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2017
i luv my state.........Anambra adigo nma

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Ezekwesili Signs 2019 General Elections Peace Accord / FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.