Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) (25631 Views)

Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2017
A Nigerian Navy officer Empire Okorie has shared his last chat with Nigerian Army Lieutenant AC Oguntoye who was killed in Boko Hraram attack in Magumeri town, Borno State on Wednesday, March 15th.

Empire Okorie took to Facebook to mourn him and share the last chat he had with him before the news of his death.See the chat below and what he wrote...

'I dnt knw hw to react for one of d finest has paid d ultimate price for peace in dis Country.A man with a strong personality. A roommate whom I learnt so much frm. I still find it hard to believe. I pray ur sacrifice s nt in vain. RIP rumz Lt AC Oguntoye'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/pray-your-sacrifice-isnt-in-vain-friend.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by marltech: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
RIP BRO.

MAY YOU FIND REST IN GOD'S

MAY GOD GRANT YOUR FAMILY THE STRENGTH TO BEAR THE LOSS

YOU FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!

CCTV LEAK VIDEO: WATCH WHAT THIS GIRL AND BOY WERE CAUGHT DOING

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by psucc(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigeria and Nigerians are known for insincerity.

The war in the North will never go at least in the nearest future because our northern brothers are playing double standards and role in the war: on one hand supporting the insurgents and feeding them with vital info which is one if the best weapons in war prosecution and on the other hand 'supporting' the govt.

Even the army themselves has more Boko Haram apologists than fighters.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by stephleena(f): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
awww..so touching,clean Nigga.RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm, it is well
Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Abeg wet in be RIP?
From the day he signed that NDA form he is dead.
Dying was his job. He did it so we could live free.
Meanwhile some people are looking for ways to bring the army down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Men this guy fine oo see waste abeg undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Eeeehyah.. RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
R I P

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by lordm(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Death comes to us all
Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by hucienda: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
See the handsome young man.

Thank you for your service, Lt. Oguntoye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by yungengr(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Rip bro take heart

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Tragedy from the failed party called PDP which founded, funded and fed from the Boko haram menace.

It will never be well with them all and their sympathisers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by jojomario(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by markbenny(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2017
but why, we are beginning to loose so many young and fine talent....

Please government do something. And why is it infact the younger officers that are dying these days, hope they are not deliberately sending inexperienced hands to the hot zone

RIP frosh officer

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Raymysterio(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2017
"Leaders starting war...
Anytime they want...
Some for there rights.
Some for fun...
And their own glory...
Letting people die, for the wrongs that they do, is painful...
Common now little boy,
Say your prayers before you sleep.
Little boy went down on his knees and say..
Oh Lord,
Now I lay me down sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
But if I die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take...
Cos we living in a crazy world..."
Lucky Dube.

Rip Soldier, we are all coming home. Thanks for the sacrifice. We deeply appreaciate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
"The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more"
angry angry

Psm 103:15-16.

But I just wished this man knew and believed The Lord Jesus ..

"I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live, and whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die" smiley smiley

I pray the Holy spirit comforts his family as they mourn this painful loss, and fill their hearts with soothing joys, in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2017
What a world that Don't promise tomorrow
Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Touching

Let's spare a thought for the gallant souls fighting out there so we can post here in peace...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
rip man

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by jojomario(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. Rest on, the brave ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
sometimes I still wonder what pushes people to join the naf

The fight is finally over for this fighter

rest on

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2017
To die for a cause is the greatest compliment of human existence.
Though, we pray to live long and happily, all man must close their eyes one day, never to open it ever again.

RIP gallant soldier.
May the stars lighten your part along the planes of ValHalla.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by adewale9050: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
OGA OH.

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2017
psucc:
Nigeria and Nigerians are known for insincerity.

The war in the North will never go at least in the nearest future because our northern brothers are playing double standards and role in the war: on one hand supporting the insurgents and feeding them with vital info which is one if the best weapons in war prosecution and on the other hand 'supporting' the govt.

Even the army themselves has more Boko Haram apologists than fighters.
cool
Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2017
To the sponsors and sympathizers of boko Haram, unstable as water, you shall find no peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Boko Haram Is Simply Politics And Dramas To Put Fear And Control The Masses While The Cabals Continue Their Underground Looting.
Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by bedspread: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2017
YOUNG CHAP....
I REALLY FEEL FOR THE MOM
TOO BAD...
R-I-P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by Asuokaa: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2017
AC oguntoye was his senior in nda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) by chat2deen(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2017
RIP Lt Akinwale Christopher Oguntoye. He was d among the best in his days at NDA he won practically almost all the awards then as the ASUO (Academy Senior Under Officer) the higest rank a cadet can attain in a particular set, he was the d Sword of Honor, he was Best Army Cadet, he commanded the passing out parade of his course. Wat a monumental loss, RIP Oguntoye.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.