Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos (25632 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
The executive governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima, made an unlikely new friend during a recent inspection of some projects in the state. The governor met with a Fulani laborer who was working in one of the buildings...but what attracted the attention of people was how the Fulani man posed with the governor even putting his hand on the governor's shoulders.

Online users have reacted differently to this - with some saying the Fulani man acted superior to the governor who is a Kanuri man..

It is believed that the Kanuris have been masters of the Fulani slaves since time immemorial, hence the reaction from online users.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/see-happened-governor-shettima-fulani-laborer-borno-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Agbalanze(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
lol
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided

Mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Tribalism will not take us anywhere in this country
Is the Governor not a human being

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Buhari4Hunger: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
So far they don't bring that nonsense down east, it's fine. Our own is to observe and count and sympathize

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:
So far they don't bring that nonsense down east, it's fine. Our own is to observe and count and sympathize
What nonsense exactly are you talking about? Is taking a picture with a governor now a crime? Or is placing hand on his shoulder?

South easterners wake their parents up from sleep with a slide tackle we heard. I am very sure that is an act of great respect in their world. grin grin

Where are all my ipob and Osu beeches?

I AM BACK!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN! cheesy grin

Cc: Python1.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
No matter what i still prefer Fulanis to Igbos.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Isokowadoo: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Senseless Governor, everytym its Kanuri vs Fulani nonsense
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Maybe new recruit angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by googlepikins: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm confused by the comments there.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Leetunechi: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Today is my birthday show me love guys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Ihatepork: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wash
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by joystickextend1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Okay..
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by hobermener: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
T
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by yusufu16: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai this Fulani man get too much confidence

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by nijabazaar: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
what bravo....

nice facial bones. .

I will model a Fulani one day.
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
What nonsense exactly are you talking about? Is taking a picture with a governor now a crime? Or is placing hand on his shoulder?

South easterners wake their parents up from sleep with a slide tackle we heard. I am very sure that is an act of great respect in their world. grin grin

I AM BACK!

Omenka

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by rawtouch: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin nagari nakowa

fulami guy be like this guy deh copy me during exam for school that year, now he is a big man..
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by pdpisGONE: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
good one, the fulani guy looking like my president
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by steppin: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

I AM BACK!

Laughing at your own silly joke. Sounds like something only a douchebag would do.
Just saying.
@topic,
He's showing dominance by that silly act. A master and his slave.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why are we like this in this country? Every simple thing, we read meaning into it with out ethnic sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by condralbedez: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good for them.
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Centimetre: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
only ignorance can do this
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by miqos02(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
cool
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by nduchucks: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
cool
Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Silly Nigerians. Always seeing things from an ethno-religious perspective. I'm pretty sure that Fulani man never thought past posing for a picture with the governor. Is the governor complaining about it? I doubt it

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
No matter what i still prefer Fulanis to Igbos.

Igbos have given this one sleepless nights grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Okoyeeboz: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

I AM BACK!

You just want to ruin the weekend of those pigs and idiots.

Since Kanu died from stray bullets while running away, the flatheaded miscreants haven't been mentally stable.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nothing is wrong with the pose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency / BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.