Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ebo {sacrifice} To Get A Good Husband Or Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebo {sacrifice} To Get A Good Husband Or Wife (717 Views)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / What You Don't Know About IFA Sacrifice (ebo) / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebo {sacrifice} To Get A Good Husband Or Wife by Babalawos(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Edigba edigbe, Awo Baata, Odifa fun Baata, Abufun Sango.

He made divination for Baata when she was anxious to have husband and also for Sango when he was anxious to have a wife.

He separately advised both of them to make sacrifice and they did.

After preparing the sacrifice for Baata, she was told to carry it to the river near the market, while Sango was told to carry his sacrifice to the bank of the river.

As the two of them were praying with their sacrificial offerings, they saw and over heard each other.

After depositing heir sacrifices, Sango called on Baata to join him and she did.

They asked each other what they were making sacrifice for and both confirmed that they were looking for marriage partners.

Sango had made sacrifice with a goat while Baata made sacrifice with a heĀ·goat.

After discussing their mutual desires, they fell in love with each other and embraced each other.

There and then they agreed to get married and lived happily ever after.

That is why Sango and Baata live as man and wife to this day.

When this Odu appears at divination for anyone trying to find out whether a particular spouse is his or her rightful marriage partner, he or she should be told that they are a perfect match provided he or she made sacrifice.

This work was inspired by LATE DR. C. OSAMARO IBIE, J.P.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say My "God My God Why Have You Forsaken Me?" / Will There Be Marriage In Heaven? / Man Sits On Air With The Aid Of Jinn [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.