Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) (22083 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / Ajimobi, Obasanjo And Gowon At IITA 50th Anniversary Dinner / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Emade(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
treydeny:
this burial quick ooo
they no need family n friends contribution
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'm told he was one of the best governors,
yet through all previous administrations, 'never heard of him. Till he died.
Weird.
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
treydeny:

hmm, i dont know why this has got an occultic intonation abi na too much Nollyood movies dey do me
Lol, i asked someone who attended his service of songs yesterday the same question you asked, before he told me the reason.
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Firstcitizen:

You people will just come on the internet to say what you do not know. There were bank holidays in the UK during the last royal wedding and even when Prince George was born.

When the Queen passes on there will be a holiday during the burial. That said, Nigeria is not the UK and we have our unique way of doing things. Their ways are not superior to ours.

You know you can start a debate like a proper educated person instead of behaving like a local savage. It's a faceless forum but you have no idea who's being each moniker so a polite introduction is the right thing to do. I will have a proper conversation with you or anyone if they act educated.
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by ademusiwa2r: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by breakeven: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ogbemudia deserves the state burial. After him we have not had any governor in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Goke7: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hemanwel:
Edo people and Obito ehn. A bini man/woman can borrow to arrange obito.

no try them o, dem no dey carry last
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Same u guys complaining all the time of how we copy everything from the west , now we are doing it our own way and u still complaining.
Dongreat:

Really? Then we need to restructure our national ways. I know ogbemudia did well but that's a respect too far. Close down education to celebrate the dead? Well, every nation to their ways of honor but even if the queen of England pass away today, no institution will be closed for her burial because the economy must go on to feed the government.
If you know ogbemudia well then you would know he won't allow such to happen or welcome these filthy men especially that short delta man to his burial.
RIP
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dongreat:

You know you can start a debate like a proper educated person instead of behaving like a local savage. It's a faceless forum but you have no idea who's being each moniker so a polite introduction is the right thing to do. I will have a proper conversation with you or anyone if they act educated.

Congrats! A supposedly educated person insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians by using the UK as a yardstick to measure our behaivioural patterns. Hide your head in your shroud of ignorance and shame on you for passing false information on NL instead of keeping shut.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by DTaj: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
treydeny:
this burial quick ooo

It was Gen. Ogbemudia's wish before his death to be buried immediately.

He left strict instruction for his children and the Ogbemudia extended family NEVER to leave his body in the MORTUARY for long; but only for a few days. His first son said so on the media.
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Drversatile:
Oshiomole na clown grin see the way he is kneeling for Gen Gowon

Thats how u choose to see it remember humility is not stupidity
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where is Ibori?
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Jayson1: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Where is Ibori?
He's very happy in his Oghara resident.

He's my mentor.

God bless chief James Onanefe Ibori. cool

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by flowe247(f): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rich men attends big burials.... while poor men attend theirs same..... patiently observing...
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Drversatile:
Oshiomole na clown grin see the way he is kneeling for Gen Gowon

I can see taht you lack respect for elders
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Raiders: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
tivereegega:
this Ayeri is making way ooooooooooooo
next governor of delta state??
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hemanwel:
Edo people and Obito ehn. A bini man/woman can borrow to arrange obito.

What an idiot you are?

You're probably less than 20 or thereabout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
treydeny:
this burial quick ooo
they continue in 4 brigade army barrack now still going on
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jayson1:
He's very happy in his Oghara resident.

He's my mentor.

God bless chief James Onanefe Ibori. cool
Amen
He is the next President of Nigeria
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by NAJALYN: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP sir. I comiserate with his family.
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:32am On Mar 18, 2017
supereagle:
Is he late now? RIP. A great man of his time.
He is early
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Etinosajay:

What an idiot you are?

You're probably less than 20 or thereabout.
so when you were less than 20 you were an idiot ? Then there is hope for him
Re: Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 3:38am On Mar 18, 2017
aribisala0:
so when you were less than 20 you were an idiot ? Then there is hope for him

As your moniker suggests, you're probably from a tribe of stupids.

Young fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / "Pepper Them oo": Nyesom Wike Dances While His Hypemen Praises Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.