Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) (696 Views)

Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea / Watch Davido Drifting With His N100M Bentley To Check If It Will Spoil / Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) by henryanna36: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigerian singer Banky W has renewed his contract with Samsung.In 2013,his reps said the endorsement worth about N100m.Banky W took to social media to share the news and wrote....

'Feeling really #blessed today as I've just renewed my contract for yet ANOTHER year with my samsungmobileng family. Working with and repping the brand has been an amazing honour. big shoutout to the MD Emmanouil Revmatas, the brand manager jmk065, and the entire team in the building. I'm proud of the work we have done thus far, and I'm excited about the challenges ahead that we will conquer together'. 

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/banky-w-renews-his-contract-with.html?m=1

Re: Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2017
100 million naira fire ..
SAMSUNG Nigeria I know will never pay that that kind of money , how mush is thier entire mediaa budget sef

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
I just watched wedding party yesterday n I just loved dis dude d more...itz really good to know how to package ur talent dat people can be proud to associate n partner with ur brand...I respect ur hardworking n I pray the God of all blesses more done He has done for you.
Re: Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) by haykes(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok o God answer my prayer too

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pushed Fans As They Struggle To Touch Him While Approaching To Stage(pic, / IS GETTING Hot......#bbnaija: Rivers State Govt Canvasses Votes For Marvis / Download Mp3: Terry G – Omo Dada (feel Dis Cool Afro Pop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.