Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) (17540 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / Banky W Renews His N100m Endorsement Deal With Samsung(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by examhall(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtNlcxlOhq/

Congrats to him as he joins other artistes that also renewed their contracts!
He wrote:

Feeling really #blessed today as I’ve just renewed my contract for yet ANOTHER year with my @samsungmobileng family. Working with and repping the brand has been an amazing honour.. big shoutout to the MD Emmanouil Revmatas, the brand manager @jmk065 , and the entire team in the building. I’m proud of the work we have done thus far, and I’m excited about the challenges ahead that we will conquer together.
#blessingme #blessingsonblessings #6years and counting #wemove
#brandambassador #brand #samsung
#TheBestDealsAreMutuallyBeneficial
#morethanAnEndorsement #itsAwayofLife #thankful #Godisgood

Source: http://360jamng.net/photo-banky-w-renews-contract-samsung/

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by examhall(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2017
More Photos Of Banky W's Contract Renewal---> http://360jamng.net/photo-banky-w-renews-contract-samsung/
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by bestman09(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to him. @Op, why drag the FTC position with me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
more money...baba i need blessings like this....

but op how can you create thread and still be first to comment..that is corruption.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
the big guy
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by marltech: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked
What these ladies were caught doing will amaze you >> WATCH
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
I just watched wedding party yesterday n I just loved dis dude d more...itz really good to know how to package ur talent dat people can be proud to associate n partner with ur brand...I respect ur hard work n I pray the God of all blesses me more done He has done for you.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to him!
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
And that guy behind him used to ask me out ooo
cry cry cry
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Likewise Remininsce Alaga Ibile...Congrats to them...Our own too go gel
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by idbami2(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Mr Capable.. With daht him Sahara desert head.. grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by POTUS07(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Isorai**wehdonesir**
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Gosh! I'm late! Make i rush enter examhall tongue
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
When you deal with Samsung you are playing with fire
Just like the galaxy 7,that's why his house nearly caught fire.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
These people just dey renew renew renew. Meanwhile me I Neva get any Endorsement even from toothpick production company. Oboy na wa o
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry
why didnt you agree to go out with him
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by POTUS07(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry
,,,u see if u don answer d nigga maybe na u go dey sign dah levels
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Banky--as your name implies you will be smilling to the bank grin

Speaking of which, this guy don really chop endorsement from big companies yet he never flash car for ig one day

#humility and investments

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by inventor432(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
continue making your figures, zero recession
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Abeg me self wan renew my own. How can i do that?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
What is he singing?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Lil kesh right now

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
What is he singing?
songs of solomon

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by maysimsimple(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Bad niggur.. Lolzz.. Una no go kill person with joke..

e author=idbami2 post=54674081]Mr Capable.. With daht him Sahara desert head.. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
richeeyo:
When you deal with Samsung you are playing with fire
Just like the galaxy 7,that's why his house nearly caught fire.

Are you kidding me...

You better add grin to your post before Samsung fans/users bombard you with mentions...

Congrats Banky.... I recognize your bundle of talent as a complete package... Musician, Actor, Brand ambassador, C.E.O, Talent scouter..

More money to your pocket.
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Lil kesh right now

Why?
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Who is that Female Creatute beside him
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by wordbank(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Recession is not just a word
Even if na 50k na money
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Mr Wellington on it
Re: Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
cry cry cry
Eyaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Computer Love: 'Small Doctor Stole My Song (Video) / Stainless Precious Leads Mayorkun, Acapella To Russia AMAC Night / Djinee Gives Update On His Accident Recovery After An Auto Crash Last Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.