Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes (46654 Views)

No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes / PHOTOS: "Buhari Free Nnamdi Kanu" Written On Naira Notes Dispensed By ATM / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
The Naira is Nigeria’s official currency.

The notes feature images of Nigeria’s political heroes such as Tafewa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello. On the other side of the notes, there are some images. I found the original pictures for these images with the help of some blogs and decided to share them with you. Check them out!

1. The Milk Maids on the 10 naira note

2. Murtala Muhammad on the 20 naira note

Source : http://omgvoice.com/news/original-photos-naira-notes/
Google.com
Wikipedia
Www.banknotes.com

Meanwhile, for those who care, some of the Major Improvement with the Tecno L9+ is that it has : Bigger battery , Bigger screen , fingerprint security , Android 7.0 Nougat

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
3. . Ladi Kwali on the 20 naira note
This woman must have been very influential

4. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe on the N500 note.

5. The original picture

Meanwhile Tecno L9 Plus specs , includes 6.0 inch display ,2GB RAM , 16GB internal storage , 5000mAh battery and Android 7.0 operating system.

SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
3G Network : Yes

3 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2017
6. Chief Obafemi Awolowo on the N100 note.

7. The original picture.

Still on the specs I was talking about wink

Display: 6.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels, IPS LCD touchscreen
Dimensions : 162 x 81.8 x 7.99 mm
Colours: Blue, Gold, Grey
Weight : 180g

5 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by dannybomb(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Wow nice
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Here we have the N200 note featuring Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Next picture is the original picture

Processor Type: MediaTek Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor
Graphics Processor : —-
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
Back Camera : 13 megapixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera : 5 Megapixels with LED flash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Here too we have the one naira coin. On it is Herbert Macaulay.

Second pic is the old one I could lay my hands on.

Third pic is the original picture

Security : Fingerprint scanner
Battery: 5000mAh with rapid charge

Fingerprint Security : For extra privacy , the Tecno L9 Plus has a fingerprint sensor located at the back of the phone.

Long lasting battery with Quick charge : According to Tecno , the L9 Plus has a 5000mAh battery capacity that can last up to 72 hours heavy usage. The battery has Quick Charge enabled to help to charge at a fast rate.

1 Like

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by paolokonqueror(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Damn!!! so nice, I wonder why I never thought to find these original pictures all these years tho.

Do you know the accurate resolution of the L9 Plus? and the pixel density?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by farouk0403(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Those fulani women, may be they didn't even knew that their picture was taken.
And here they are, now very popular, each and every Nigerian use them in form of transaction one way or the other.

This can never be achieved by monetary term, only by luck.

8 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
N1000 note featuring Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu... I've searched for the original picture of Dr clement Isong as it is on the note but couldn't. Someone can help.

Also others can help by posting more of the old pictures

4 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by dejiWEST: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Omoh na to get the one wey their picture dey on oh, the original pictures can't buy anything for me grin grin grin

OP How many Original pictures does the L9 + cost abeg? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by sureinfo: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mehnnnnnnnnn this is really cool to see... BTW where is lalasticlala and mynd44 when you need them...

At least seeing this us better than apostle suleiman or snake story

Meanwhile, OP.... How much is the L9+ now and when will it be launched cos from the specs you posted, I Don de trip for the phone self.

2 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by mightyhazel: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good job by the first artist,..cropping out that girl breast

Good job! grin

28 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by winkmart: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
So Fulani ladies being rocking this crop top before the slay queens

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by MrGreenMavro: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
so which note nnamdi KANU go dy?

5 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Tazdroid(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Omo back then, having that N10 note alone, u big boy. U go buy wetin your mates eye go dey chook.

Pre-indomie generation days

18 Likes

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by treydeny: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Educative post

1 Like

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by sorextee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
seen this before
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by lonelydora: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good one
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by OCTAVO: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Dandsome: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
sureinfo:

At least seeing this us better than apostle suleiman or snake story

Meanwhile, OP.... How much is the L9+ now and when will it be launched cos from the specs you posted, I Don de trip for the phone self.

LOL at snake story.... The phone is around 65k and it was launched this March. You suppose trip cos the battery is bigger and longer and even with a 13mp camera.

Meanwhile, do you have old pictures of people in the naira notes?
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by VirginFinder: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
hahahaha

eh ya
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by datola: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Respect
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by praizanthony(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
i love this.... so natural smiley
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by davidif: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dandsome:
Here too we have the one naira coin. On it is Herbert Macaulay.

Second pic is the old one I could lay my hands on.

Third pic is the original picture

Chei! when last i see kobo? Wow!

On another note, i remember how cool those 1 naira notes were back then. They looked real brand new. I remember i used to buy biscuit with it back in the day.

1 Like

Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by Ademat7(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice one OP
Re: Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes by optimusprime2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where is the real photo of clement Isong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.