Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America (8180 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos / Biafra: International Community, Foreign Observers To Monitor Sit-at-home-Ipob / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by GrandGarcon: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
kropotkin2:
Then tell us how a new country can be formed without the UN
It is not the duty of the un to create countries, all they can do is acknowledge the fact that there is a new country.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=kingzizzy post=54682709]

So, in other words, after the killing of Fajuyi and the disgrace of Ogundipe by the Northerners

What has this got to do with anything? It was a coup. Power play among soldiers. Adekunle Fajuyi wasn't the target of the coupist. He died defending his guest, Aguiyi Ironsi, head of state, at his Ibadan state house. As a proper Yoruba man, He refused to hand over his guest to the murderers and He was killed for that.

You don't see Yorubas crying over that, but you've all decided to take pills for our supposed headache. How e take concern you, I no know.

Awolowo said "These Northerners are just too much for me and my people. The best thing is to join them so that they wont kill us"

Awolowo readily accepted Northern domination.

Is that part of the moonlight tales told to you by your parents?

Awolowo protected his people from needless war and death.

A leader who can't protect his people but leads 3million of them to their deaths, is that one a leader? cheesy

You guys mouth "domination" like you don't know the meaning. How did Awolowo accept northern domination? undecided and How did the north dominate the Yorubas? Can you expatiate on that Please. Because last I checked Yorubas states are governed by Yorubas.

How can Awolowo as a man look himself in the mirror knowing that a 'small boy' like Gowon was running things in Lagos simply because he is a Northerner when it should have been Brigadier Ogundipe in charge?

I'm sorely tempted to ask you How old you are, but I won't. I want to keep this as civil as possible.

You wanted Awolowo, a barrister and a civilian, to challenge Gowon who was the military head of state, while the latter had army cantonments in major Yoruba cities? That's not So bright, don't you think? You don't rush into battle If you're not sure of winning. Thought you guys would have learnt that lesson from the last civil war Don't be like Ojukwu. One would expected that you guys would actually sitting down and study the details of the war So as not to repeat the same mistake, but it seems you're only interested in hating the Yorubas for not joining you in your suicide trip.

This has nothing to do with Ojukwu. Yorubas dont need Ojukwu to know that they should fight to control their own lands. Or do they?

To control their lands?
List the names of the governors of the following Yoruba states and Let's analyse to see How many Northerners are there.

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara states.

WE control our lands.

But right in their land, their Governor was slaughtered like Sallah Ram, their most senior officer who should have been head of state was chased away like a common thief.

Like I said, it was a coup. Adekunle Fajuyi died a honorable death. You want to cry on our behalf? Please go right ahead.

And all Awolowo and the Yoruba nation could do was caputilate by surrendering and saying The Northerners will kill us"

And the Igbo nation that thought it was strong and could take on the Nigerian army lost 3million souls and If not for Awolowo's timely intervention, they'd probably have been wiped out of existence If the war had lingered longer. Ofcourse Ojukwu didn't feel the effects of the war, neither did his family, nor the family of the elite. Check war pictures to verify.

People have to learn to fight for their own sovereignty and freedom

Quite frankly, you're the only ones enslaved in this country.

If and when the Yorubas decide that they are tired of one Nigeria, they don't need to have blood shed before they leave. That I can assure you of. Brains not brawn, brother.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
GrandGarcon:
It is not the duty of the un to create countries, all they can do is acknowledge the fact that there is a new country.
If you say so grin
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

Awolowo fought for his Nothern masters simply because he did not have the guts to fight for himself.

And pray tell me, why did He need to fight for himself? undecided
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by greatface(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Lugard, have foreseen a potential in one Nigeria thats why he amalgamated us, and we are doing just fine.

Then the bloodline treachery of igbos decided to betray Nigerians by Massacring of top politicians of the southwest and North, while giving hint Azikiwe to took off.

I wasnt planning to say a word until i saw this which is just the direct opposite
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by AntiNigerian: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Lugard, have foreseen a potential in one Nigeria thats why he amalgamated us, and we are doing just fine.

Then the bloodline treachery of igbos decided to betray Nigerians by Massacring of top politicians of the southwest and North, while giving hint Azikiwe to took off.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
unclejb2:
while hatred has beclouded any logical sense from you, IPOB is busy reaching out to the entire world. The struggle will never be easy but we are going to be relentless in it. Biafra has come to stay. The gospel is about getting to those in he US.

And what can US do about your biafra?

Yesterday I watched the biafran channel, they are busy chanting trump name, like he cares for them.

one of them in the U.S was even saying, and here I qoute

"Trump we biafrans are christians, we worship the one and only God, Trump we biafrans are like isrealites, we are marginalized,"

pls which type of fuc!kery is this? is that how you want to leave Nigeria.

Rubbish!!
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
greatface:
I wasnt planning to say a word until i saw this which is just the direct opposite
'
you guys should
Learn from ojukwu, he dropped his biafra agenda in the 70's and he contested for the office of presidency.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=AntiNigerian post=54684432][/quote]

I had a conversation with my igbo friend Last year, and I asked him a question, that if Nigeria finally agrees to let your people go and form their so called biafra, will you leave your huge computer accessories, and laptop business shop behind? how are you sure that your business will thrive best in that you dream country.

He said, he was not in support of biafra even for once ,and he will never ever leave Nigeria, and he even reminded me that it was not all igbos that want biafra, only few gullible ones that are frustrated and jobless.

we just laugh it up, and we continue with our normal routines.

I guess he was right, because I can see that the jobless youth are trying to hijacked nairaland with their myopic thought of their dream land.

And I can bluntly say you are one of them.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by AntiNigerian: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

I had a conversation with my igbo friend Last year, and I asked him a question, that if Nigeria finally agrees to let your people go and form their so called biafra, will you leave your huge computer accessories, and laptop business shop behind? how are you sure that your business will thrive best in that you dream country.

He said, he was not in support of biafra even for once ,and he will never ever leave Nigeria, and he even reminded me that it was not all igbos that want biafra, only few gullible ones that are frustrated and jobless.

we just laugh it up, and we continue with our normal routines.

I guess he was right, because I can see that the jobless youth are trying to hijacked nairaland with their myopic thought of their dream land.

And I can bluntly say you are one of them.
if he's from the Niger Delta like myself, then I must say he must be ignorant, but if he's from eastern NIGERIA, then he must be a fool! Am from Rivers state, am an Igbo man and I want BIAFRA! now go and chop kulikuli! angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by greatface(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:
'
you guys should
Learn from ojukwu, he dropped his biafra agenda in the 70's and he contested for the office of presidency.
you are still wrong on this yet you are not talking about what i qouted you for.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
AntiNigerian:
if he's from the Niger Delta like myself, then I must say he must be ignorant, but if he's from eastern NIGERIA, then he must be a fool! Am from Rivers state, am an Igbo man and I want BIAFRA! now go and chop kulikuli! angry

Lols are you for real? why is it that igbos like to associate theirselves with ND by all means, why not face your woes alone.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by AntiNigerian: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Lols are you for real? why is it that igbos like to associate theirselves with ND by all means, why not face your woes alone.
not all Igbos are from SE, my place is Etche lga in Rivers state and my mum is from Anambra state. so what the heck are you talking about? angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by AntiNigerian: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
anybody talking about man made nation is nothing but a foolish idiot, a savage and an animal! angry.

all Lugardian slaves are vomit before my eyes! angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
greatface:
you are still wrong on this yet you are not talking about what i qouted you for.

I know where you are eyeing in my previous post,

"treachery" right?

you are trying yo tell me that yorubas are traitors, thats the only excuse you igbos have against yoruba's,

but I wont buy it, I am not a yoruba man, but I can say it with confidence that yorubas are not traitors, Awo is protecting the interest of his people, and thats what every leader need to do.

unlike Ojukwu where by he failed to control his people, and he dragged them in to war with a baby country (Nigeria) as of then.

Ojukwu started the war because of ego, he doesnt want to accept the fact that Gowon was the president,

because he was his senior.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by toofit007: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
kropotkin2:
I seriously doubt that. No new nation state can be forged without the express permission of the UN, and it would take a unanimous vote of all 5 permanent members of the security council of which France and Britain are members. So kill the delusions of your Biafra as it now stands and is not likely to change in the near future, because you have zero international community support
we shall see, your entitled to you own opinion as I am entitled to my own which is to participate in the restoration of Biafra, you can never force your own opinion to override mine. it has never work out anywhere. but concerning ur position on international support, leave that for the plan has already been finalized, it is not everything that should be made open. it seems u lack the understanding to the effects that a lot of African countries are jealous of Nigeria size as they see it as factor of intimidation, they will do everything to ensure that Nigeria goes into oblivion. They may be playing diplomacy now, but let a little *spark* occur in Nigeria then you shall see it. when we talk of freedom fighting in this 21 century, it seems you don't get what is all about what IPOB is doing now is sensitization all over the world and also drawing support. for the political figures who understand the implications of such idea, it is hurting them now. we're the government failed woefully was when they could not neutralized radio Biafra and that is the greatest treat not even MANDI KANU. If we continue with the way we are going about this restoration I can assure you that Biafra will be restored within the next 24months without any gun shots. But the only thing that can send your Nigeria ablaze is the murder of NNAMDI KANU we BIAFRANS are all waiting tenaciously for the federal government of Nigeria to commit that error, then they will see how disastrous we BIAFRANS are. before we embark on this journey of Biafra restoration, we have made up our mind that it is either the world gives us Biafra or the whole world goes down with us. the simplest solution to this issue is REFERENDUM. failure for that to be granted to us, if they push us to see our restoration through violence, then everything living in Nigeria shall be destroyed and every part of the country shall feel the heat. this is not 1967-1970, this is 2017 and knowledge has unequivocally increased. we do not wish to spill blood of the innocent, but when they decide to play on our intelligence by refusing us our right to self-determination, then they leave us with no other option than to sink the contraception called Nigeria once and for all. the war that the Nigeria government is about to embark on the people of Biafra shall be sustain with everything at our disposal for even hundred years to come. The Nigeria government can equally try us and see our resolve to ensure that BIAFRA is restored. IT IS BIAFRA or DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
AntiNigerian:
not all Igbos are from SE, my place is Etche lga in Rivers state and my mum is from Anambra state. so what the heck are you talking about? angry

Such igbos were called "settlers" they are not Original dwellers of that village, they came their as a result of migration.

Go and ask your elders they will tell you more.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by AntiNigerian: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Such igbos were called "settlers" they are not Original dwellers of that village, they came their as a result of migration.

interesting, how was head pounding today?
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by greatface(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

I know where you are eyeing in my previous post,

"treachery" right?

you are trying yo tell me that yorubas are traitors, thats the only excuse you igbos have against yoruba's,

but I wont buy it, I am not a yoruba man, but I can say it with confidence that yorubas are not traitors, Awo is protecting the interest of his people, and thats what every leader need to do.

unlike Ojukwu where by he failed to control his people, and he dragged them in to war with a baby country (Nigeria) as of then.

Ojukwu started the war because of ego, he doesnt want to accept the fact that Gowon was the president,

because he was his senior.
SO YOU HAVE THE POWER TO READ MINDS AND YOU CANT TAP KNOWLEDGE FROM THE WISE ONES. AM NOT TALKING ABOUT GOWON OR WHATEVER BUT ALWAYS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU PRESENT THEM. YOU CANT BEAT A CHILD AND STILL FORCE HIM NOT TO CRY.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by kingzizzy: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Fajuyi wasn't the target of the coupist. He died defending his guest, Aguiyi Ironsi, head of state, at his Ibadan state house. As a proper Yoruba man, He refused to hand over his guest to the murderers and He was killed for that.

You don't see Yorubas crying over that, but you've all decided to take pills for our supposed headache. How e take concern you, I no know

It says a lot about Yorubas that their Governor was slaughtered by outsiders right in Ibadan, Yorubaland, and they dont care anything about this act of sacriledge. How can Northerners go to the Western Region and kill your Governor but you take it lying down? It doesnt matter if Fajuyi was defending Ironsi or not, who is the North to go and kill him? You people simply could not/cannot stand up to the North and Fajuyi's death exposes Yorubas as pacifist people.

Is that part of the moonlight tales told to you by your parents?

Awolowo protected his people from needless war and death.

A leader who can't protect his people but leads 3million of them to their deaths, is that one a leader? cheesy

You guys mouth "domination" like you don't know the meaning. How did Awolowo accept northern domination? undecided and How did the north dominate the Yorubas? Can you expatiate on that Please. Because last I checked Yorubas states are governed by Yorubas

Bro, there is nothing like 'needless war'. Every war is about one side fighting to be free and another side fighting that there will be no freedom. You want know what domination means?
Domination is when Northerners can slaughter a Yoruba son and Governor of the Western Region, Lt Col Fajuyi, right in Yoruba land and Yorubas cant do anything

Domination when the highest ranking officer after Ironsi, Brigadier Ogundipe is chased out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and a much junior officer called Lt Col Gowon is installed his place. Yet, Yorubas cant do anything. Domination is watching as the Northerner called Gowon is installed as leader right in Lagos and his goes on to abolish the Western Region cut it up and strip you all of whatever powers you had. You people let the Northerners 'steamroll' over you people right in your own land on the excuse of 'we dont want war'. The Yoruba nation of millions was held hostage by a few thousand armed Northerners. Quite shameful.

I'm sorely tempted to ask you How old you are, but I won't. I want to keep this as civil as possible.

You wanted Awolowo, a barrister and a civilian, to challenge Gowon who was the military head of state, while the latter had army cantonments in major Yoruba cities? That's not So bright, don't you think? You don't rush into battle If you're not sure of winning. Thought you guys would have learnt that lesson from the last civil war Don't be like Ojukwu. One would expected that you guys would actually sitting down and study the details of the war So as not to repeat the same mistake, but it seems you're only interested in hating the Yorubas for not joining you in your suicide trip.

Nielson Mandela was also a Barrister with no military backing or experience just like Awolowo. The difference is that he refused to allow white apartheid rulers 'steamroll' over him and his people in their ancestral land same as Awolowo was quite willing to let the Northers do in Yorubaland. Nobody is saying that Awolowo should have picked up a rifle, but he could have stood up to the excesses of the North in Yoruba land by refusing any appointment, denouncing Gowon and Northern goons and making a proclaimation urging the Yoruba nation to sieze control of their lands. But he couldnt, he was content to become a second fiddle in 'Northern dominated Nigeria'. He kept Yorubas out of war but at what cost? You people dont even control your economic or political life to this day. How can it be suicide bid for one to fight for their freedom and sovereignty? You guys simply imbibed this sense of defeatism and accepted that you can never win against the North. This is what cowards do.

To control their lands?
List the names of the governors of the following Yoruba states and Let's analyse to see How many Northerners are there.

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara states.

WE control our lands.

You dont control your lands. The day you control the resources in your lands and your future is no longer decided in Abuja, Northern Nigeria, but somewhere in Yoruba land, then you will know you are in control.

Like I said, it was a coup. Adekunle Fajuyi died a honorable death. You want to cry on our behalf? Please go right ahead.

FA Fajuyi was murdered, I have to cry because his people cared less about his death than they did about pacifying the North that killed him

And the Igbo nation that thought it was strong and could take on the Nigerian army lost 3million souls and If not for Awolowo's timely intervention, they'd probably have been wiped out of existence If the war had lingered longer. Ofcourse Ojukwu didn't feel the effects of the war, neither did his family, nor the family of the elite. Check war pictures to verify.

Ojukwu led his people in a war of freedom. Unlike Awolowo, he was not going to lead his people into Northern slavery to avoid confrontation. Ojukwu refused to go down without a fight. He refused to bow to Northern domination. Yes his people lost millions but that is the price of trying to be free. It cost the allies almost 50 million lives to free Europe from NAZI domination in the second world war. It has cost Syria close to half a million lives trying to remove the domination of Assad

It cost hundreds of lives to bring down white minority rule in south Africa.

Freedom is not cheap. Ojukwu and his people were willing to pay that price, and even though they failed, no one can say that striving for freedom isnt noble. Accepting slavery is for the weak.

Quite frankly, you're the only ones enslaved in this country.

If and when the Yorubas decide that they are tired of one Nigeria, they don't need to have blood shed before they leave. That I can assure you of. Brains not brawn, brother

Please dont make me laugh. How are Yorubas going to secede if they want to? By talking? Secession is for those who can back up words with action, it is for those who can fight. Yorubas are the only ones in the south of Nigeria who have never taken up arms against the Government, so how are you people going secede? You havent even managed to get resource control and you are seceding? If secession ever becomes possible by shouting, then maybe Yorubas have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by toofit007: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Letter from Nnamdi Kanu

I AM NNAMDI KANU , I SAY FIGHT ON GREAT PEOPLE UNTIL VICTORY IS ACHIEVED. THIS STRUGGLE MUST CONTINUE, VICTORY FOR BIAFRA RESTORATION IS NEAR. I SHALL NEVER BETRAY YOU NEITHER SHALL I GIVE UP, AND I RATHER DIE GETTING BIAFRA THAN LIVING WITHOUT THE FREEDOM FOR ALL BIAFRANS AS GOD HAS MANDATED.
I am Nnamdi Kanu ,the Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra Tv and the commander of Biafra loyal armed forces.
I stand for truth, equity, fairness ,justice, and freedom.
Never forget my commandment,
If you love me keep keep my command.
IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME BURN NIGERIA DOWN, CHASE ALL THE GOVERNORS, MINISTERS AND ALL THE ENEMIES OF BIAFRA IN THE 36 STATES OF THIS DARKNESS CALLED NIGERIA TO THE COUNTRIES THEY MAY RUN TO, KILL ALL OF THEM WITH THIER CHILDREN. DESTROY ALL THEIR INVESTMENT BOTH HOME AND ABROAD. MAKE SURE THIER GENERATION IS TERMINATED COMPLETELY.
Before I continue, let me quickly analyze the meaning of my Name. NNAMDI KANU. It literary means (MY FATHER LIVETH) Referring to (CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA)

I am Nnamdi Kanu i must stand to defend my Nation Biafra even if leeds to my Death
I am Nnamdi Kanu i will Destroy the enemies of Biafra the (NIGERIA/BRITISH) with only (Truth)

Never shall I be recognized as a Nigerian because Nigeria is not my Home, it’s a man made contraption created to last and expired after 100 years. Biafra is my Nation which has no expiring date an has lasted for more than 5000 years

Under no circumstances shall I give up this struggle because God says I shall come, and even if the world is silent, I shall continue to reject their material offers until victory for Biafrans is achieved.
I am Nnamdi Kanu, They came with many strategies just to trick me into signing off my quest for Biafra and gain my personal freedom , little did they knew that I am more intelligent and determined ,I refused all their offers because the freedom of my People Biafrans is paramount to me and their freedom is the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu.
The seasonless killing of Biafrans is the seasonless killing of Nnamdi Kanu.
The Cry of the BIAFRAN youths is the Cry of Nnamdi Kanu.
The rapping and killing of our mothers and sister in our farmland by the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers is also that of NNAMDI KANU .
The untimely death of Biafrans due to bad road situations in Biafra Land is that of Nnamdi Kanu.
The cry of our parents living within the river line areas they called South/South due to the environmental damage caused by Shell in our land is also that of Nnamdi Kanu.

The Ohaneze Ndigbo, who always took Bribe never to talk about the welfare of their children and that of their children's children and the development of their region, those that has been bought with a pot of soup kicking against Biafra restoration. I am currently suffering from a heavy heart full of disappoint with these red cap chiefs at the moment because I want their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren to be free of this mental and physical slavery.

I am Nnamdi Kanu, what have I done wrong to you all that hated me with passion? Did i do anything wrong by standing gallantly for the future of your yet unborn children? Do you know that I love you from the depth of my heart?
Before I came, there was nothing like (IPOB) ,but Under my leadership it was established, and UNITED NATION gave us observation status as the Indigenous people of Biafra duly registered and they gave us right to agitate for our freedom. Do you know that freedom fighting is legal? Do you know that all the great nations today fought and gain their freedom through this same process we are taking? why are you then afraid to join this movement when you have your right to do so?
Before I came, there was no radio station speaking, protecting and propagating the affair of the Indigenous People of Biafra to the world, you were formally in darkness, and I brought light unto you through Radio Biafra with the help of my Deputy Mazi Uche mefor and Barrister Emma Mezu. And you can see the effect today.
Do you know that I left my business and luxurious life i should enjoy as a Prince born and brought up in a palace , now I am from a Palace to Prison just because of my Love for you

I am Nnamdi KanuToday you can be proud to say you are a Biafra even before a battalion of Soldiers without been afraid or harmed.
Before I came, the (word) "Biafra" was not recognized by MS WORD (MICROSOFT WORD). But today you can type in the WORD (Biafra), and it won't be underlined, it will be recognized.
Before I came, Many people thought and believed that Biafra is of the Igbo speaking people alone, little did they knew that a man from Ijaw, Igede, Isobo, Igbanke, Igboakiri, Ibibio ETC 're more Biafran than the IGBO speaking Biafra because these are the same family from the same Progenitor (GAD) the father of (ERI, ARELI AND ARODI) . Today they are reuniting and recognizing themselves as one Big and Happy family of GOD (UMUCHINEKE)
Before I came, the mighty world media such as BBC, CNN, ALJAZEERA, FRANCE 24, etc. were not talking about Biafra, but today Biafra restoration program has been their HEADLINES and topics.

I am Nnamdi Kanu i have been held against my wish, when I appeared in the Court on 23rd of November,
When I saw and heard the voice of the crowd chanting my names and singing Biafra freedom song within the court premises that day in ABUJA, MY heart was ever more stronger than it was, i smile and say YES they are formidable indeed. I knew you people will never disappoint me because I am here for the sake of you and your generation unborn.
I am here because I LOVE YOU ALL, I am here because of you even those that hated me with passion, I am here because I trust in your togetherness and one voice for my freedom and that of all Biafrans.
I knew that everyone will not be a freedom Fighter but if record has it that only 3% of AMERICANS supported their freedom firing led by JOHN WASHINGTON and their freedom was finally granted unto them through war, how much more the mammoth crowd of BIAFRANs both home an abroad? to all of you Brave men and women who have stood gallantly in support of this movement that will lead to our total sovereignty. I want to say, thank you, thank you to our MOTHERS, from AKWA-IBOM. CROSS RIVERS, RIVERS, BAYELSA, DELTA, EBONYI, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, IMO AND ABIA STATE, I am grateful for all our mothers because you gave birth to these great men and women of honor, those sons, and daughters that always protest for my release under the Sun and rain .My thanks to all the fathers too who allowed their children to join (IPOB MEETINGS) across Biafra Land.
FIGHT ON THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT, LET THE STRUGGLE CONTINUE, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THOSE THAT MAY COME WITH BRIBE MONEY, WHICH THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR LAND.
FIGHT ON THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. FIGHT ON UNTIL THIS CHAIN OF SLAVERY is completely BROKEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHAIN IS BROKEN ALREADY WE NEED TO PUSH MORE HARDER UNTIL ITS TOTALLY REMOVED FROM OUR HANDS AND LEGS.
I AM NNAMDI KANU; I AM READY TO DIE FOR BIAFRA, IF YOU ARE A REAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF BIAFRA , IF YOU ARE YOU READY TO DIE FOR YOUR FREEDOM? IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN THIS STRUGGLE NOW.
MY TEARS OF JOY WAS UNCONTROLLABLE WHEN I GOT BACK TO MY PRISON, REMEMBERING THE NOICE AND THE FACES OF THE MARGINALIZED AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE I AM FIGHTING FOR, IT LIFTED MY SPIRIT SO HIGH, I AM NOW CONFIDENT THAT I HAVE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHOM I SHALL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU FIGHT ON.
I AM NNAMDI KANU I NEED THE FREEDOM OF MY PEOPLE THE BIAFRANS.
#FREEBIAFRAN
#Spread this message for every BIAFRAN to read and have a copy of it now. let it go viral in all social media

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by 9jabull: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Boko haram is totally different case, and every country must face a calamity or disaster in one way or the other.

Our own is bokoharam and they will be wipe out soonest.

One Nigeria we are and we shall remain!!

Igbo is a brother to yoruba,
yoruba is a brother to hausa
hausa is a brother to igbo

same goes to the other minority tribes

Point of correction, Igbo's has no link or DNA with Yoruba's & Hausa's. and we don't want their brother hood.

Lugard didn't see any potential but avenue to milk us dry, which has been to disadvantage of Biafrans.
eg Bokoharam, herdsmen, stealing of our wealth by Yoruba's & hausa, denying our talented men & women position that they deserve because of useless law, suffering our children using cut of mark etc.
So lugard is a blind man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

It says a lot about Yorubas that their Governor was slaughtered by outsiders right in Ibadan, Yorubaland, and they dont care anything about this act of sacriledge. How can Northerners go to the Western Region and kill your Governor but you take it lying down? It doesnt matter if Fajuyi was defending Ironsi or not, who is the North to go and kill him? You people simply could not/cannot stand up to the North and Fajuyi's death exposes Yorubas as pacifist people.

Bro, there is nothing like 'needless war'. Every war is about one side fighting to be free and another side fighting that there will be no freedom. You want know what domination means?
Domination is when Northerners can slaughter a Yoruba son and Governor of the Western Region, Lt Col Fajuyi, right in Yoruba land and Yorubas cant do anything

Domination when the highest ranking officer after Ironsi, Brigadier Ogundipe is chased out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and a much junior officer called Lt Col Gowon is installed his place. Yet, Yorubas cant do anything. Domination is watching as the Northerner called Gowon is installed as leader right in Lagos and his goes on to abolish the Western Region cut it up and strip you all of whatever powers you had. You people let the Northerners 'steamroll' over you people right in your own land on the excuse of 'we dont want war'. The Yoruba nation of millions was held hostage by a few thousand armed Northerners. Quite shameful.

Nielson Mandela was also a Barrister with no military backing or experience just like Awolowo. The difference is that he refused to allow white apartheid rulers 'steamroll' over him and his people in their ancestral land same as Awolowo was quite willing to let the Northers do in Yorubaland. Nobody is saying that Awolowo should have picked up a rifle, but he could have stood up to the excesses of the North in Yoruba land by refusing any appointment, denouncing Gowon and Northern goons and making a proclaimation urging the Yoruba nation to sieze control of their lands. But he couldnt, he was content to become a second fiddle in 'Northern dominated Nigeria'. He kept Yorubas out of war but at what cost? You people dont even control your economic or political life to this day. How can it be suicide bid for one to fight for their freedom and sovereignty? You guys simply imbibed this sense of defeatism and accepted that you can never win against the North. This is what cowards do.

You dont control your lands. The day you control the resources in your lands and your future is no longer decided in Abuja, Northern Nigeria, but somewhere in Yoruba land, then you will know you are in control.

FA Fajuyi was murdered, I have to cry because his people cared less about his death than they did about pacifying the North that killed him

Ojukwu led his people in a war of freedom. Unlike Awolowo, he was not going to lead his people into Northern slavery to avoid confrontation. Ojukwu refused to go down without a fight. He refused to bow to Northern domination. Yes his people lost millions but that is the price of trying to be free. It cost the allies almost 50 million lives to free Europe from NAZI domination in the second world war. It has cost Syria close to half a million lives trying to remove the domination of Assad

It cost hundreds of lives to bring down white minority rule in south Africa.

Freedom is not cheap. Ojukwu and his people were willing to pay that price, and even though they failed, no one can say that striving for freedom isnt noble. Accepting slavery is for the weak.

Please dont make me laugh. How are Yorubas going to secede if they want to? By talking? Secession is for those who can back up words with action, it is for those who can fight. Yorubas are the only ones in the south of Nigeria who have never taken up arms against the Government, so how are you people going secede? You havent even managed to get resource control and you are seceding? If secession ever becomes possible by shouting, then maybe Yorubas have a chance.

Look guy your opinion is yours. Frankly I'm tired of this back and forth. Three million Igbos were killed right on Igbo land, what have you done about it yet?

One person, Fajuyi was killed you won't let us hear word.

Using panadol for someone's else's headache. Go and exhume Fajuyi's body and give him another befitting burial If you're so concerned.

No state in the country controls it's own resources not even in the north, So I don't know what you're going on about.

You have been shouting secession since 1966, this is 2017, 51years after, you're still shouting? No game plan, Nothing except embarking on rallies and depending on another youth to lead you off a cliff.

You were drumming for war. When it happens again You'll be the first to label it a pogrom, ethnic cleansing blah blah blah.

Your choice really.

Like I said, your opinion is yours. Do as you like. Stand for Biafra, sit for Biafra, wetin concern Yoruba with your struggle?

About Awolowo's choices, I understand that the two ethnic groups can't see eye to eye on this.

One ethnic group is renowned for having fought wars upon wars and several civil wars, So they know the price to be paid for embarking on a war and they understand the consequences and would rather dialogue and sue for peace.

They understand that war is not entered into lightly.

The other on the other hand has no historical record of having engaged in any war except for a skirmish by the women which every historian called a riot. The only war they have taken part in is the civil war in which they lost badly.

Unfortunately those who took part in the war have mostly died so nobody to caution their offsprings.

But of course sometimes, life has to teach someone a lesson twice or more before the person grasps the significance. Good luck to your agitations.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
9jabull:

Point of correction, Igbo's has no link or DNA with Yoruba's & Hausa's. and we don't want their brother hood.

Lugard didn't see any potential but avenue to milk us dry, which has been to disadvantage of Biafrans.
eg Bokoharam, herdsmen, stealing of our wealth by Yoruba's & hausa, denying our talented men & women position that they deserve because of useless law, suffering our children using cut of mark etc.

D'you people actually think before you post or do you think this is "fastest finger first"?

Stole your wealth? Please elaborate If you care to. undecided
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Jabioro: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
I suggest you the IPOB members on nairaland create another new site where they can channel their course. Whoever visit it without supporting her ideas should know he/she is on cyber suicidal mission .There, they can do and do, purely for IPOB and her afflicted members.. All the rant that doesn't goes above the kneels may have collective voice.. as it sweet them
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Smoothie01(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

..And what do you mean by original dwellers? who then are the original dwellers?
Everyone migrated to where they call their ancestral land...your ancestors migrated to where you call home...some also take over lands thru' conquest....Parts of lgboland was carved into SS in the post war period, migration is not needed to achieve this
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by RisMas(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Are mods sleeping?

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun,

Send this thread to where it belongs
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Ogene001: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Look guy your opinion is yours. Frankly I'm tired of this back and forth. Three million Igbos were killed right on Igbo land, what have you done about it yet?

what we have done about it? look at the title of this thread, that is one of the numerous things we have been doing about it
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smoothie01:

..And what do you mean by original dwellers? who then are the original dwellers?
Everyone migrated to where they call their ancestral land...your ancestors migrated to where you call home...some also take over lands thru' conquest....Parts of lgboland was carved into SS in the post war period, migration is not needed to achieve this

what I meant is there are people that will claim it was their land.

for example igbos that went and settled in Lagos, will them claim that it was their land?
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smoothie01:

what I meant is there are people that will claim it was their land.

for example igbos that went and settled in Lagos, will them claim that it was their land?.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ogene001:

what we have done about it? look at the title of this thread, that is one of the numerous things we have been doing about it

Yeah right. The one you opened in London has gotten Mr dilector incarcerated. I'm ready to bet my last penny that na So So hate speeches and hate mongering go full there.

I've been to Radio Biafra Facebook page. It reeks of hate garnished with half truths and outright lies.

3million people were killed, 50years later you open a radio station and you say you're doing something... sad
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
9jabull:

dont worry you will understand someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’ / Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu / Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.