Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America (8142 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos / Biafra: International Community, Foreign Observers To Monitor Sit-at-home-Ipob / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
discusant:

Who created one Nigeria? Foreigners. Because you are incapable of seeing that Nigeria is a failed country, must others who can see better than you rot with you in your dying Nigeria?

If you are unable to keep your house in order, will you leave the house to rot?

We were all in Nigeria when it started rotting, and no one will leave untill we mend all the nook and cranies..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by GrandGarcon: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Keep on dreaming is allowed.
Yeah many dreams have ended up comming true. Not by chance but by hard work and perseverance. And Biafrans hàve those two in abundance. The emergence of Biafra DEPENDS on Biafrans not France of UK or even you Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by GrandGarcon: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Lugard, have foreseen a potential in one Nigeria thats why he amalgamated us, and we are doing just fine.

Then the bloodline treachery of igbos decided to betray Nigerians by Massacring of top politicians of the southwest and North, while giving hint Azikiwe to took off.

Just as he forsaw the greatness of British India and created it. But now you have India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and etc, And Baluchistan is comming. Go to hell with your wan nugerin

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by bosco2017: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

If you are unable to keep your house in order, will you leave the house to rot?

We were all in Nigeria when it started rotting, and no one will leave untill we mend all the nook and cranies.

Who made Nigeria to rot ? Who have been ruling Nigeria? WE never wanted to be Nigerians. We went to war not to be Nigerins when Nigeria was good but you forced us back to Nigeria n you continued to rule n sidetrack us ..we gave u time to make amends n carry every tribe along but u derive joy in killing n oppressing us . Time is now for us to go n nothing ll stop it because it is coming from chukwu okike Abiama ..the God of creation . If Nigeria tries to wage a war , Biafra ll come very quickly ..this time the war will be an unconventional one n no country survives a second civil war .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by UmuEri(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:
Bunch of saddist, you are fighting for biafra independence while your political leaders are in support of one Nigeria.

Those Ipob miscreant are only few in number and jobless,

you should move out from your landlocked eroded red mud land, and see for yourselves how your igbos brothers are thriving well in Lagos, ibadan, kaduna, kano, and other Nigerian states.

Do you think they will dump their business and pack their selves to your eroded land? keep on dreaming, but you unrealistic dream will never come true in this life time.
may be you can try in the next 1000 century,

that is if you guys didn't go extinct by that time.

Qoute me,

my arsenal is full with armor I am ready for your sh!t.

Children of Hate! This is the source....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by 9jabull: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oh that's my darling radio, its a welcome development at the right time.
We will push forward until Biafra comes.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by toofit007: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

No igbo leader dead or alive and even future igbos leader can achieve what Awolowo have done for his people.

Awolowo may be dead but he still lives in the heart of his people.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Awolowo

God bless Southeastern states of the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the real igbos that are doing just fine with their business ( not all this ipob miscreant, drug pushers, bigots)
lists his so called achievement let us see, finally he drank rat poison and died like a rat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by 9jabull: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:
Bunch of saddist, you are fighting for biafra independence while your political leaders are in support of one Nigeria.

you should move out from your landlocked eroded red mud land, and see for yourselves how your igbos brothers are thriving well in Lagos, ibadan, kaduna, kano, and other Nigerian states.

Do you think they will dump their business and pack their selves to your eroded land? keep on dreaming, but you unrealistic dream will never come true in this life time.

Qoute me,

You call us sadist, landlock & eroded land still you don't want to leave then to go back to their eroded & landlock land, Why?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by tunderay(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
bosco2017:

Before you guys said our elders and elites are not in support but now our elites have come out to talk and support IPOB agaim you are talking about our law makers who are they? Power resides with the people.
who are the elites, is it those that are not benefitting from the govt of the day or those that lost out? I am talking about your governors, and to some extent your lawmakers, ministers and advisers, after all, all of them have you guys as supporters. Let them say it loud, then I will take you serious
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by tunderay(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

Tbey did in 1967 and went home to create Biafra, still Nigeria did not take then serious and came to fight to bring them back
There is always a second chance, let them try again. But it must involve your governors, ministers from your region as well as special advisers , then I will know you want out really.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by 9jabull: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Lugard, have foreseen a potential in one Nigeria thats why he amalgamated us, and we are doing just fine.

Then the bloodline treachery of igbos decided to betray Nigerians by Massacring of top politicians of the southwest and North, while giving hint Azikiwe to took off.

Which potential?,
Ok 3rd & 4th terrorist group in the world ie bokoharam & herdsmen.
Next is parasites abi?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
#Yawn
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ZombieTERROR: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Qoute me,

Hahahaha
This ode is seriously begging for one Nigeria grin as if his life depends on others
Eyaaa
Just cry us a river first cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
gospelchimez:
Even Awolowo couldn't achieve this.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
gospelchimez:
Even Awolowo couldn't achieve this.

Man's been dead for almost 30years now. D'you think he's also the reason why you're unemployed right now?

Stop blaming his ghost for your woes will you.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ZombieTERROR: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
9jabull:

You call us sadist, landlock & eroded land still you don't want to leave then to go back to their eroded & landlock land, Why?
Don't u knw the guy likes Igbos so much, he doesn't want them to suffer , grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

What exactly did Awolowo do? The same Awolowo wached as the Governor of the Western Region, FA Fajuyi, was abducted and slaughtered right in Yorubaland. Did he do anything? No. When Ogundipe who should have been the next president was chased out of Yoruba land to London, what did Awolowo do? Nothing

The only thing Awolowo could do was lead his people into political slavery in the hands of the Nortern masters simply because he didnt have the spine to rise up and fight for the sovereignty of his people like Ojukwu was prepared to do for his own people

Overnight, Awolowo went from respected stateman to saluting Gowon who was young enough to be his son.

If Awolowo could not teach his people anything about self determination then he accomplished nothing.

It must really pain you that Awolowo put an end to your shenanigans back in the 60s and 70s, the way you guys hate him with So much passion.

That's Good because it means He has done something worthwhile for you to hate him So much.

"Awolowo is the best president Nigeria never had"- Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by kingzizzy: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
tunderay:
There is always a second chance, let them try again. But it must involve your governors, ministers from your region as well as special advisers , then I will know you want out really.

That time has past. Nobody cares about ministers and Governors or a few 'big' men. When it comes to freedom, there is no big or small.

What is on the table now is referendum let everyone decide
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by kingzizzy: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

It must really pain you that Awolowo put an end to your shenanigans back in the 60s and 70s, the way you guys hate him with So much passion.

That's Good because it means He has done something worthwhile for you to hate him So much.

"Awolowo is the best president Nigeria never had"- Odumegwu Ojukwu

Awolowo fought for his Nothern masters simply because he did not have the guts to fight for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
UmuEri:

Children of Hate! This is the source....

Actually the way I see it, you guys are the children of hate.

You hate everybody you come in contact with.

You hate the Yorubas, yet flock to their region en mass

You hate the Northerners, but Na you full there.

You hate Delta Igbos and label them "fake" Igbos

You hate the rest of the country and label them zoo even though you have refused ti remain in your ancestral land.

I can assure you that Yorubas don't hate you at all,That's why you all find living in their midst very comfortable.

But you're hated in South Africa, Libya, Ghana, India, Malaysia, Cameroon, the UAE to mention a few.

Hated by Ijaws, Urhobo, Hausa, Fulani and other tribes in Nigeria. If I were you, I'd sit down and think hard.

There are Good and well behaved Igbos off Nairaland who make you feel proud of being a Nigerian and one would be proud of associating with them, but MOST of you lots online here are just a complete waste of space and common sense.

I wish the ones with common sense will come out of hiding and show us what we already know that the Igbos aren't a tribe of cry babies.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by ElsonMorali: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
kingzizzy:

Awolowo fought for his Nothern masters simply because he did not have the guts to fight for himself.

You were told wrong dear. Your parents lied to you.

His refusal to be a part of Ojukwu's war helped preserve the lives of his people.

The federal capital territory was in Lagos, hence the military might of Nigeria was concentrated in Yoruba land. If you ask me, the man was prudent.

He warned Ojukwu not to prosecute the war and to toe the line of dialogue, He refused. Guess what? Close to 3million innocent Igbos died a needless death. embarassed

Ojukwu himself ran away. undecided

If Awolowo hadn't implemented his plan that ended the war quickly and He had allowed it to drag on endlessly by feeding the enemy troops, trust me, the Igbo tribe would by now be one of the least minority tribes in Nigeria today. You should be thankful to him really.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by oooppp2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
toofit007:
lists his so called achievement let us see, finally he drank rat poison and died like a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by JonSnow(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Igbos were not hated in Nigeria, they have much right as every Nigerian.

Ipob are the enemies of state! they are criminals

Who is the deputy senate president? igbo.

who is the CBN governor?

igbo

Dont you guys have lawmakers to complain to if you want to leave Nigeria, why is it that your leaders didn't give a fu!ci about fighting for the independence of Biafra?

If you want igbo man to be president, why didn't you followed the right protocol.

IPOB are criminals, enemies of state, and as long as they are in Nigeria they will keep on suffering, untill they change their agenda.

It's so sad that you don't realize how utterly senseless you sound right now.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
JonSnow:

It's so sad that you don't realize how utterly senseless you sound right now.

Only Ipob will not see sense in what I wrote, and i can sniff you from miles away that you are one them.

abeg swerve if you dont have anything reasonable to increase the economic growth of Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Hahahaha
This ode is seriously begging for one Nigeria grin as if his life depends on others
Eyaaa
Just cry us a river first cheesy

We are not begging,

is more like a reminder, because I can see that your eyes is cover with webs of lies.

And it is our responsibility as Nigerians to wipe those webs that blocked your eyes.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by farouk0403(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
9jabull:

Which potential?,
Ok 3rd & 4th terrorist group in the world ie bokoharam & herdsmen.
Next is parasites abi?

Boko haram is totally different case, and every country must face a calamity or disaster in one way or the other.

Our own is bokoharam and they will be wipe out soonest.

One Nigeria we are and we shall remain!!

Igbo is a brother to yoruba,
yoruba is a brother to hausa
hausa is a brother to igbo

same goes to the other minority tribes
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by unclejb2(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
farouk0403:

Qoute me,

while hatred has beclouded any logical sense from you, IPOB is busy reaching out to the entire world. The struggle will never be easy but we are going to be relentless in it. Biafra has come to stay. The gospel is about getting to those in he US.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by kingzizzy: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You were told wrong dear. Your parents lied to you.

His refusal to be a part of Ojukwu's war helped preserve the lives of his people.

The federal capital territory was in Lagos, hence the military might of Nigeria was concentrated in Yoruba land. If you ask me, the man was prudent.

He warned Ojukwu not to prosecute the war and to toe the line of dialogue, He refused. Guess what? Close to 3million innocent Igbos died a needless death. embarassed

Ojukwu himself ran away. undecided

If Awolowo hadn't implemented his plan that ended the war quickly and He had allowed it to drag on endlessly by feeding the enemy troops, trust me, the Igbo tribe would by now be one of the least minority tribes in Nigeria today. You should be thankful to him really.

So, in other words, after the killing of Fajuyi and the disgrace of Ogundipe by the Northerners

Awolowo said "These Northerners are just too much for me and my people. The best thing is to join them so that they wont kill us"

Awolowo readily accepted Northern domination.

How can Awolowo as a man look himself in the mirror knowing that a 'small boy' like Gowon was running things in Lagos simply because he is a Northerner when it should have been Brigadier Ogundipe in charge?

This has nothing to do with Ojukwu. Yorubas dont need Ojukwu to know that they should fight to control their own lands. Or do they?

But right in their land, their Governor was slaughtered like Sallah Ram, their most senior officer who should have been head of state was chased away like a common thief.

And all Awolowo and the Yoruba nation could do was caputilate by surrendering and saying The Northerners will kill us"

People have to learn to fight for their own sovereignty and freedom

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yeah many dreams have ended up comming true. Not by chance but by hard work and perseverance. And Biafrans hàve those two in abundance. The emergence of Biafra DEPENDS on Biafrans not France of UK or even you Nigerians.
I seriously doubt that. No new nation state can be forged without the express permission of the UN, and it would take a unanimous vote of all 5 permanent members of the security council of which France and Britain are members. So kill the delusions of your Biafra as it now stands and is not likely to change in the near future, because you have zero international community support
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
bosco2017:

Who made Nigeria to rot ? Who have been ruling Nigeria? WE never wanted to be Nigerians. We went to war not to be Nigerins when Nigeria was good but you forced us back to Nigeria n you continued to rule n sidetrack us ..we gave u time to make amends n carry every tribe along but u derive joy in killing n oppressing us . Time is now for us to go n nothing ll stop it because it is coming from chukwu okike Abiama ..the God of creation . If Nigeria tries to wage a war , Biafra ll come very quickly ..this time the war will be an unconventional one n no country survives a second civil war .
Quit posting like a little kid. Who are you threatening with war? You think war is the same as that which you watch on your television screen? Be very careful
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by GrandGarcon: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
kropotkin2:
I seriously doubt that. No new nation state can be forged without the express permission of the UN, and it would take a unanimous vote of all 5 permanent members of the security council of which France and Britain are members. So kill the delusions of your Biafra as it now stands and is not likely to change in the near future, because you have zero international community support
that is you view point. The truth is that it does not depend on them.
Re: Radio Biafra International Broadcasts From America by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
GrandGarcon:
that is you view point. The truth is that it does not depend on them.
Then tell us how a new country can be formed without the UN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad / Buhari Reconstitutes Standing Committee Of National Honours Award / 112,351 Passports Uncollected, Says Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.