Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Sending Television To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Television To Nigeria (596 Views)

Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here / Sending Money To Rep. Of Benin. / Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Television To Nigeria by Probz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
How safe is it to send an okrika TV (42/3-inch L.E.D., preferably L.G., Samsung or Sony) to Nigeria and what site could sort purchase and delivery?
Re: Sending Television To Nigeria by Probz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
All these views and not one person wants to help me out?
Re: Sending Television To Nigeria by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
U can buy from usa but understand TV naturally may not have actual weight but their dimensional weight can be crazy. It's hard to get 220v from there so u use a step down transformer and the best bet is buying something latest if you really want to conserve funds.
Check amazon.com
Re: Sending Television To Nigeria by Probz(m): 1:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
U can buy from usa but understand TV naturally may not have actual weight but their dimensional weight can be crazy. It's hard to get 220v from there so u use a step down transformer and the best bet is buying something latest if you really want to conserve funds.
Check amazon.com
I see. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Sells Keystone Bank To Sigma Golf, Riverbank Investment / Pls Help Zenith Bank Is Killing Me / Am Looking For Ways To Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.