Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pls Help Zenith Bank Is Killing Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Zenith Bank Is Killing Me (593 Views)

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Zenith Bank Is Killing Me by Joejoe12(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
just in zenith bank has debited my account with the sum of #1000, telling me that my ATM debit card has expired. I think as a good citizen i have right to tell my banker what i want to do with my money? As a good customer i have right to pledge my account as i wish? As a customer, did not i have right to dictate how my money is to be used? But now the reverse is the case with zenith bank, trouble
Re: Pls Help Zenith Bank Is Killing Me by Nobody: 5:07am On May 12, 2017
Joejoe12:
just in zenith bank has debited my account with the sum of #1000, telling me that my ATM debit card has expired. I think as a good citizen i have right to tell my banker what i want to do with my money? As a good customer i have right to pledge my account as i wish? As a customer, did not i have right to dictate how my money is to be used? But now the reverse is the case with zenith bank, trouble

You don't want an ATM card again?

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Products At Sellersng / I Can Open A Verified Clickbank Account For You Just For A Token. / How Much Is Carrier Price Of Sending Bank Files From Nigeria To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.