Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (32231 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
As I was sleeping all alone on my bed last night, there was a heavy rainfall which disturbed me badly.
Suddenly, my phone rang, then as I stretched my hand to pick it, I placed my hands on my phone and answered the call...grin

see them ooo, grin

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by esshman(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
The year was 2050 and I saw a man who looked like Wenger. I wasn't baffled until I saw he's still in charge at Arsenal who are still 4th and just got knocked out of the Champions League First Knockout round.

3 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Okuda(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Jesus wept. grin
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
I went bathroom to wash myself before eating, only to come back and found my food Beans and Bread eaten halfway, Fanta drinked half bottle. But I was living alone in a BQ room, with strong padlock

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by pinkpant: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Topiipii:

I hope you know it's plagiarism to copy somebody's work without acknowledging him/her?

http://www.theholidayspot.com/halloween/stories/2-line-stories.htm
yes,pure plagiarism... but I enjoyed reading those briefs. please op should acknowledge the original writers
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by ReuEl12(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
March 3, 2018. <sighs> It's Day 312, Internet still not working.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
I went outside one morning to pick some eggs for breakfast. Eat me, not my child, said the old layer
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by pweeryambre: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love vampire novels...ive read one book written by a vampire
I recommend these for you :
Master's of horror series, Trilogy terrors, Creep show, fear files.

all from season one to the end
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by danielblessing(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2017
I was asleep on my bed, it was a cold night dere was no nepa light. Suddenly I felt a cold crawling creature wrapped around my feet.
I screamed for 911 but the thunderstorms echoed my voice.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

The title of the book is vitorrio tuhe vampire ,written by vitorrio himself...on how he became a vampire.He wrote the manuscript and Anna Rice collected it from him and published it.Its a very interesting novel but scary

Nne. that is a work of fiction. I did my research.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by CHukZero: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Better days were soon to arrive,The Assistant took the sit. I couldn't believe my ears but it all happened within a twinkle of an eye.all I could remember was a voice saying " He is Back !!! Buhari is Back,To continue his Good Work".
Wetin pass dat kind horror.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:

Ok. You are correct
sarcasm?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Check out this fact

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by 0076ix(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Very serious...i didnt know what i saw that gave me the ability to hear when spirit speak or whenever they around somewhere....i like it sha,they dont harm me but they scare me
wehdone sir
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by slic0355(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have witnessed most of it...i can not fear.
Ha!! Jesus... All ur stories above sends a chill sensation down my spine.. Thank God it's still morning...... I for no fit sleep if na for night
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Moneyyy: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by zyzxx(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Im a member,and have done it three times without any change at all
hmmmmm
I guess you have to be your own prophet then
Follow the proccess of commitment
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by sleemarch: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
I was so horrible wen I once bought eggroll and der was no egg inside the dough ...!!!
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Pacifyre(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
It was Friday the 13th, and I sat in our evergreen lawn watching the deciduous trees shed their sacrificial leaves when I heard a thundering beep on my cellphone.

I was shocked to shreds, because my battery was dead, and I had removed my sim and placed it in my mother's device; but the message came nonetheless, and knocked me out of my dear senses: it was a photo of my dead mother, and it was captured on Saturday the 14th.

Ishilove & CO. Respect.

4 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
I woke up from sleep on the first week of March and my roommate greeted me with the news that Buhari was back in the country, I pricked myself and confirmed it was not a dream. I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work,then I took a sedative and slept for two days, woke up again , opened NL and couldnt find PYO on half of the threads, I wept!

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nne5: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I swear to God....it got to a time that i do fear nightfall because i know they will surely come
Babe TBH you're possessed.

Go for deliverance.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by BraniacX(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
I heard the sounds from outside my room while sleeping, or was i? I really can't tell, because i screamed but no sound came, tried to get up and run but was unable to move my limbs, tried not to die but my breath was slowly failing me, meanwhile, the most grotesque, nightmarish apparition that walked right through my walls stood near me laughing a in a wicked hyena-ish manna which only i could hear and the eyes that stared at me mockingly were aflame! flaming red and yellow orbs of fire and...................and.............and...........******************************************************************************************************************
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Chumzypinky(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
tk4rd:
She said to me "shift let me lie down", and I shifted. "Oh, but I live alone", I thought as I put the light on; only to discover her dress was on the bed - my dead girlfriend's dress.
did this happen for real? This was the only thing that's scared me here

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Chumzypinky(f): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
We were on a queue. I wondered what i ws doing there anyway, then i turned to the person behind me 'whats this queue for?'
'we are queuing to collect Buhari's burial aso-ebi' he replied

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Rtopzy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:
The ancient crone stared at me, her smile a ghastly gash across her wrinkled face and offered me her abominable offering of human heart, goat's scrotum and cat's intestine.

"Eat, my child," she croaked...and I did!!
yuck
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by grahdis(f): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Very serious...i didnt know what i saw that gave me the ability to hear when spirit speak or whenever they around somewhere....i like it sha,they dont harm me but they scare me
Issoryt..
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
Omo forget that thing, it's bettter to be safe first, besides such rule varies from, there some places in whichthe oro must not see woman, while there are somethat involes both.
in my area it only affects the women cos I have watched their procession from my window at night. I always wondered what that voom voom voom sound was?.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

Nne. that is a work of fiction. I did my research.
But at the epilogue,anna rice said i went to .......to collect the manuscript from vitorrio himself
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Hammefeez: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

This is strong oo.
I live in Osun too
you mind whatsapp hook up?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by itsRhamzy: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Apollux:
I finally got angry with the phone, switched it off and pulling out the sim card after almost a constant ringing of the phone without response from the other end when the calls were picked.
Was paralyzed with fear when the dead phone rang again. When I finally picked a voice said at the other end, "I'm Bisola who you killed last night..."
fvvck! Just lemme die already...

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by itsRhamzy: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Apollux:
With a loud scream, I woke up from the dream, my whole body drenched in sweat. "Thank God it's just a dream" I mumbled trembling.
When I flicked on the bed side light, the hooded man chasing me in the dream was standing before me with his axe raised...
oh not again ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eothen-Our losses / How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.