Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Horror In Two Sentences.. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Horror In Two Sentences.. (31337 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Handsomecole(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Like seriously, that voom voom sound is terrifying, that night they were far away but it seemed like they were very close to us. I heard it's a kind of fetish stuff which is usually swung during procession.
dumo1:

in my area it only affects the women cos I have watched their procession from my window at night. I always wondered what that voom voom voom sound was?.

2 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by susiivy: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
it was my dad funeral service, Dad sat by me saying is the ceremony over let's go home
the shocker is he calls me Have changed my sim 6times, to confirm if am mad But no dad still calls and chat with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by maysimsimple(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Find a good ccc church closed to u and start attending..

ote author=sexybbstar post=54819568]
Im a member,and have done it three times without any change at all[/quote]
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by sekem: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:
I went bathroom to wash myself before eating, only to come back and found my food Beans and Bread eaten halfway, Fanta drinked half bottle. But I was living alone in a BQ room, with strong padlock

Is a lie

You are not living alone anything

You are living with rats

Very hungry rats, as a matter of fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
Like seriously, that voom voom sound is terrifying, that night they were far away but it seemed like they were very close to us. I heard it's a kind of fetish stuff which is usually swung during procession.
Fetish kwa! that's on a whole new level.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by maidaddy: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chinwe walked in, body like sunlight, she undressed herself, I sat there sweating like hot moinmoin.

She jumped on the bed, wrapped her thigh around my cock, in a blink of an eye I came all over her body, I never had the chance to penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

But at the epilogue,anna rice said i went to .......to collect the manuscript from vitorrio himself

....and? does that make it real?
she clearly stated that it was a work of fiction. all the same, let me send u a pm. is that okay? have some things I will like to know.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by pqmeup: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Very serious...i didnt know what i saw that gave me the ability to hear when spirit speak or whenever they around somewhere....i like it sha,they dont harm me but they scare me
Hello sis, please can i get to know you more? Are you serious about what you said?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by noble2faith(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
What I am about to share just happened to me nt long ago.

I had nt eaten since morning cos I was badly off. I was sitting outside my house when I saw #500 note being blown toward my side; I was happy dat God had sent manner from heaven, I picked the money and to my greatest shock, whether na professor or doctor nnamdi azikwe face in d note was speaking to me in yoruba language "Alaye! Eni to lowo koni pe wa. Ko ya tete da owo yen pada fun ti o a feran ara re. Eleyi kokin shey manna lati orun o. Duro ki manna tie wa" for the non-yorubas, here is d literal translation "Earth dweller! The person dat owns dis money will soon show up. If you love yourself, return the money to d owner. This one is not manna frm heaven. Wait forr ur manna to come". Still in shock and standing still, jaw-dropped and sweating profusely, came was a mad man approaching towards my side. "Owo mi da( where is money)", asked d mad. I no waste time at all. I jejely giv d mad man d money. As he dey waka comot frm my side,I kon see a dark face at d back of his head wey dey wink at me. Na faint I faint no b die I die. Thk You.

6 Likes

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by xtervaganza(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who's the president of Nigeria?

Buhari angry angry angry
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Kusibe77(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Bros u shouldn't have posted this naa... I'm at work n U JUST SPOILED MY MOOD

laughs.

Sorry enh, your mood will change just eat YAM POTATO CARROT. cool[

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Darwinthegreat(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sweat running down my body, I have finally buried him. Then I felt his hands grab my feet as I turned to leave.

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

....and? does that make it real?
she clearly stated that it was a work of fiction. all the same, let me send u a pm. is that okay? have some things I will like to know.

Ok
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FILEBE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ok

i just did . Check your mail
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by uminem02(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
noble2faith:

I had nt eaten since morning cos I was badly off. I was sitting outside my house when I saw #500 note being blown toward my side; I was happy dat God had sent manner from heaven, I picked the money and to my greatest shock, whether na professor or doctor nnamdi azikwe face in d note was speaking to me in yoruba language "Alaye! Eni to lowo koni pe wa. Ko ya tete da owo yen pada fun ti o a feran ara re. Eleyi kokin shey manna lati orun o. Duro ki manna tie wa" for the non-yorubas, here is d literal translation "Earth dweller! The person dat owns dis money will soon show up. If you love yourself, return the money to d owner. This one is not manna frm heaven. Wait forr ur manna to come". Still in shock and standing still, jaw-dropped and sweating profusely, came was a mad man approaching towards my side. "Owo mi da( where is money)", asked d mad. I no waste time at all. I jejely giv d mad man d money. As he dey waka comot frm my side,I kon see a dark face at d back of his head wey dey wink at me. Na faint I faint no b die I die. Thk You.
Lol
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by teelaw4life(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

O boy, this is sxary af. See as my skin dey tingle.
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
cybriz82:
hmmmm 12yr ago i cnt never forget that night..first day in d house my sis left me n travel.waz watching movie around12am when nepa took light try to catch some sleep na so i begin dey hear anoda human bein snoaring.i wz like mo-gbe..abi casper d ghost dey here too?

took a big stick to checkd d all room found ntin.sweatin like i dn die already.got down on my kneel n i waz like God na so u hate me reach? bt i no tell my parent say na die i come here to die na.as i waz praying i heard anoda weird sound again like droping of water check all d bathroom n kitchen but didnt hear anything i went back to d sittn room again d noise increase.

oboy ehhh na so i carry key run go open door mek i tek off ooo even if na to trek am back to lagos all d way from sokoto.as i open d door i notice dat our oversize bingo that wz sleeping didnt make a move i stop to check if she iz still alive only for me to hear her snoaring like a real humanbein..CHAiiiiiiiiii WTF!!!! una need see d way i used blow slap dis dog with fear n anger.for my mind i come dey feel like GHOST BUSTER.... i gather some courage again n went bk to d sittn room stood at d door trying to figure out where d sound is cming frm.n guess what iz frm d clock.tick tock tick tock.tick tock.
hahahaha. LMAo. M head o....
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Topiipii:

I hope you know it's plagiarism to copy somebody's work without acknowledging him/her?

http://www.theholidayspot.com/halloween/stories/2-line-stories.htm
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by CFC1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
teelaw4life:

O boy, this is sxary af. See as my skin dey tingle.

as he walked past d cementery by 10pm he heard a kid crying .as he summoned courage he walk up to d kid and ask wat is wrong.
the kid turned around and replied ""all was well",
it would have been well only if the kid had a face!!!
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by stuff46(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Slimzjoe:
Sexybbstar what if i tell you that you're mad but you don't know yet

Skimpledawg Coded01 stuff46 come and see this shocked

Shift for me
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Chumzypinky(f): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
noble2faith:

hmm, tell me truth, did this happen real life?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by noble2faith(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hmm, tell me truth, did this happen real life?

Fictionally true. grin
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by Yinkey6(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
noble2faith:

grin
noble2faith:

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FakoMaybach1: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Was told to watch the Pearly gates but i slept off, woke up to the angels and demons screaming

Father had disappeared and it was all my fault!!!. Hope was gone, despair ruled the day, Darkness; Pitch black Darkness

Even the son of the morning was in tears....Then the true Evil, the Evil that existed that was never created started to rise..it was then i knew what corrupted the son of the morning...there was essence all over the floor, the Lamb was mortally wounded, its blood sprouting out of its ears and eyelids... The elders had their limbs torn into shreds and the pillars were all black with soot, some angels had measels and leprosy with pus oozing out of their skin, others were melting like wax and were dragging themselves all over the floor

We all cried, we all wailed, we all yearned, we all longed, everyone blamed me, for in a lapse of concentration... i ruined creation
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by FakoMaybach1: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Allah akubar was the last i heard, could feel his dagger pierce my skin, as i lay with my vision getting blurry i began to see two images

one is of my assailant using my blood gushing out of my heart's ventricle to rinse his hands and the second of tape-Worms, copper headed-snakes, brown Burmese- scorpions crawly slowly but surely towards me
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by kechywillz(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2017
He vanished into a thin air as I was coming back all alone at 1 am in the morning,as soon as I ran faster I can,headed to my house,he appeared in my room,I fainted,I remembered waking up in the hospital the next morning and the same face as a doctor asking me if am OK. Na so I fainted finish

1 Like

Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:

did this happen for real? This was the only thing that's scared me here
This one is imagined.. #NotReal
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

A prophet was telling me that they are my servants....i just laughed.servant for where?
That's cool..
A doctor might think you are seeing hallucinations., or even try some psychological analysis
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:

That's the major issue I have with her. She said her gift is not to be used to predict football matches...

e pain me ehhn, cos she knows the winner of each fixture, but she said the spirits won't be happy with her undecided
Wayo don enter am.. Why can't these spirits help living human beings for once.?
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Apollux:
I have never taken a stab at horror yet but I kinda like dis game, so let me contribute.
As soon as I put the phone on the image I saw on the screen sent a jolt of cold shiver down my spine rising the hairs on the nape of my neck.
It was the bloody image of the man I stole the phone from after killing him. The image stared at me through the screen...
There are three sentences here
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Apollux:
I finally got angry with the phone, switched it off and pulling out the sim card after almost a constant ringing of the phone without response from the other end when the calls were picked.
Was paralyzed with fear when the dead phone rang again. When I finally picked a voice said at the other end, "I'm Bisola who you killed last night..."
Three sentences here too
Re: Horror In Two Sentences.. by tk4rd: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Apollux:
With a loud scream, I woke up from the dream, my whole body drenched in sweat. "Thank God it's just a dream" I mumbled trembling.
When I flicked on the bed side light, the hooded man chasing me in the dream was standing before me with his axe raised...
And three sentences here too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Eothen-Our losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.