Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (45202 Views)

Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
A female trader was knocked down and killed in a horrible accident which happened few hours ago at Sango toll gate, Lagos. A commercial bus popularly known as 'Danfo' ran into the lady selling bread and other traders by the roadside -knocking her down and scattering her goods all over the road. She apparently died on the spot. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/commercial-bus-knocks-down-and-kills.html

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Painful

Looking for her daily bread

Wicked politician looting us dry always

I dislike Nigerian politicians

They lack the fear of God

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by newyorks(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
its a pity.met her death while hustling,rip dr.

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm... Sad
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Buharimustgo: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is wickedness at its peak
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by nepapole(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by holluwai(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why now? embarassed
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by kstyle2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
May the good lord protect us as we go about our daily hustle. RIP

16 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Oremilekuni: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
hum
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dammytosh: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

I dnt blame the politicians stealing.

I blame the NEVER DO GOODS who after evidence of the Theft still say it is WITCH HUNT.

Everything she was hawking might not be up to 20 thousand naira.

RIP

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Poverty is a curse!! PMB. Hope u dey see. RIP to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by debbie(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
While i sympathize with the family of this young lady...i must say, we dont take advice,we dont listen and we neglect orders.I have come across several women who sell and hawk items along the busy roads,cross the road randomly and shade their markets close to the roads and even take over the roads.When the government decides to pursue them....we shout they are wicked.But no one will tell these people that they are exposing themselves to serious danger and hazards.
1.I see pregnant women hawking and running after a car.
2.I see nursing mothers chasing a moving vehicle.
3.I see petty traders dragging the roads with cars and heavy duty motors
4.I see young people crushed regularly on lagos roads
5.I see tragedy knocking all around us and we still develop deaf ears

Yes this woman may not have done anything to deserve this cruel death, she may even be the breadwinner for her family or a support to the family...but we must learn to avoid danger?

We have reckless demons as drivers,no training and no fear for human lives...please avoid them,they dont care and dont have a conscience in them.....even road safety is not checking them.I have never seen them stop these danfo drivers..always looking out for who to milk dry his money.Many of them dont have brakes yet they carry people daily and cause untimely death for innocent people.

Please no matter how bad things are in Nigeria,how poverty rate is increasing and the level of hardship we are facing in this country.....biko dont endanger your life.you can sell your market but look for a safe place....yes you can still make a living out of it..Ignorance is terrible run from it.

Nigeria is not developed,it is not even developing and i dont know when we will get it right.

May her soul rest in peace...and God comfort those she left behind.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP please this was what Oshomole was talking about when he said go and die. Keep want to earn money with their lives at risk.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Allosaurus: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

Including Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by marltech: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by DollarAngel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Philinho(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
After all d stress just to survive .....oh Rest In Peace blessed child

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Dexpro: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

Christ! cry

Ogbeni......

You dislike Nigerian politicians.

Gradually, its dawning on you.

To the topic:

That lady was out to hustle her daily bread. Her children may be at home, waiting for their mother to arrive. Hmmmm.

As you exit this country to the great beyond, may you find absolute peace.

Ma je kin rin ni ojo ti ebi n pa ona.

Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ambode please put barriers around those pavement

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dayleke: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP lady....
Na ur daily bread you dey look for (no pun intended), before you met your untimely death...

May baba God never let us meet untimely death while looking for our daily bread o,AMIN.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Waspy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Her death is on all those kleptomaniac and corrupt rulers in high places who have in one way or the other made it impossible for each and every Nigerian to live a wonderful life and leave poverty behind.

May she rest.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Rebeccababy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dayleke: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ohun ti a ma je la a ma wa, a ko ni pade ohun ti o ma je wa o.

Amin.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Risenakel(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
RIP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.