Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) (48545 Views)

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Deeperlife Pastor Found 706 Carat Diamond In Sierra Leone And Gave It To Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by rhektor(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
walai u said my mind. He is the mumuest person ever existd on earth!

Typical Nigerian youths
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Seria Leone should be one of the best city in the world, but Africa which way?
have u watch the movie blood diamond, AFIRICA HMM
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
If na me, if na to waka reach Belgium, I go waka, Fhuk the Government... angry
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by toye440: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am not saying this pastor dull o, just saying I trust my naija pastor praise d lord hallelujah.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
He should not have given it to the govt,those guys are damn corrupt.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Caseless: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3686814/sierra-leone-pastor-unearths-one

Mynd44 and lalasticlala, this thread came to nairaland yesterday, and this came this evening. I remember this was opened by a lady.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by brookz: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
How is it compared to dat of Solomon Vandy? Lol
T I A.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Donbosco46: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Just watch and see nija guys go start to go hustle for that site they see the diamond.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Emusan(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smallville10:
And how much dem give d mumu pastor

Your signature says "Fear God" but your can still call a honest decision taken by this pastor a mumu.

Then which God do you want people to fear?

If this Pastor decided to hide this precious stone and was caught along the line and exposed, won't you be among the people calling him thief and fake pastor?

Pray for forgiveness brother!
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Emusan(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
walai u said my mind. He is the mumuest person ever existd on earth!

But I'm very sure had it been that this Pastor decided to hide this precious stone and was caught along the line and exposed, you'll be among the people calling him thief and fake pastor.

Why do people don't have conscience any more?

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Ola2004: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
This post just dey vex me
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
smartmey61:
have u watch the movie blood diamond, AFIRICA HMM

Long time ago

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Pylony(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Did he just hand over the precious stone to a politician? Weldon mr pastor, you don enter one chance be that o.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2017
dammytosh:
That is a man of God.

They said that Diamond is worth millions of dollars. Saw the news on CNN earlier today.

I dnt need to see any miracle.

I dnt need to watch him give out 1/100th of his loots from the poor to the poor.
Hmm,,,, this thought is really deep. I hope their government Channel the money to the right place.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2017
i know say if na softwerk see am she no go give government grin
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by DavidOluyale(m): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2017
jamesharryson:
That pastor na compound fo***oL. In this bUhari regime?

is he in Nigeria? nd not all people are moved by figures like you. It's against the law to smuggle diamond in seria Leone.

It is biblical to obey authorities.

He's not a fool. He is only wiser than you.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2017
chloride6:

Solid mineral resources by most sovereign constitutions collectively belong to the people and is controlled by government just the way the oil belongs to the people of Nigeria.

Oh wow! thanks.

You have no idea how much you've helped especially with giving an example. The oil example.

God bless your heart Pastor.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by ambitionlife(m): 4:33am On Mar 18, 2017
grin grin grin
iSufferFools:
Just like you. You sparkle like one, and I want to believe you're more precious and more valuable. smiley
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Atakata(f): 4:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
na true na. E just carry d tin go submit to federal gov. Like dat. Na jazz?
me and you dey on same page. no be only federal government na secretary of state....

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:
This can never happen in my dear country.. Greedy mofos na im full here.

And u would given the diamond to Buhari if say na you find am for your village?
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 5:44am On Mar 18, 2017
nepapole:
This can never happen in my dear country.. Greedy mofos na im full here.

Never say never . We still have people that do the right thing. I am learning that being pessimistic, see only the worst of our countrymen wont help my mentality towards a greater Nigeria
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2017
President go polish am give em wife jare
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by seye15627(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2017
That's a man worthy of a mansion in heaven not my boko brothers and their southern brethen. God knows best but I must say that man is beautiful, a man full of love. How I wish we've all got such a heart.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
phreakabit:
I am a TRUE Christian and I hardly insult a man of God. . . . but this man is a damn *&#$@!!!!
Chai! you discovered it.
it is a "NATURAL" occurring material.
Why give it to these corrupt bastards?
In Qatar, U.A.E, Saudi etc oil found on your land is yours!
You did not kill anyone for this! . . so technically, this isn't blood diamond.
More like a blessing from God.
Mr Pastor, you have just successfully traded your destiny.
Later now you will be praying for Miracle!
Lord! That man is a good man. He is not as selfish as you want him to be. He is content and being rich is not all about the money, it is the quality of life you, your family and neighbors live with peace of mind.
Moreover, the government will sell the diamond at a higher prize due to bids while the pastor will sell it for lesser in the black market.
Lastly it is better to live comfortably surrounded by well feed people who are living an average life than living in affluence surrounded by hungry lions who might just need to rob and kill you to survive. If half of Africans can think like the pastor, the images of Africa we see on CNN would be great(not war and starving children). Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2017
That's diamond?

I thinks I've come across one of those in sand
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by sirdouglas(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2017
I don't understand, will it be a sin to keep that diamond?? Some people are just over zealous. Not like the government will give him a reasonable amount from the proceed. Guy forget the matter african politicians are the same everywhere. not like he stole it. I just tire with some people holier than thou attitude.

In my own opinion, that pastor is the dumbest man alive.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
freshness2020:
Keep the good work.
You have just dissapointed some infidels waiting for the slightest bad news on Christian preachers.
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by ndubisik(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Even though diamonds can be found in about a quarter of Sierra Leone, the country of about six million people is one of the world's five poorest nations, according to the United Nations.

Do you still believe Africa is not cursed?
Re: Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) by IBreakRules: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
dhamstar:
THAT IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD NOT ALL THESE FAKE PROPHETS WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA. E.G. APOSTLE SULEIMAN ETC.

bros u too talk... must u name names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.