Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (46108 Views)

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Believe me,i know this kind of men,i have sat with this kind of men,i must say,they are brilliant,very manipulative and they think they overly smart........That woman has gone through alot
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 4:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Now, you should go get Kenneth E. Higgins book titled "Marriage Divorce and Re-marriage" It is wrong for the woman to appear in a Sharia court, She shouldn't appear. The husband has denied the Faith and he is worst than an Infidel. I have the book for sale contact me
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by seye15627(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2017
The man might probably be a psychopath.Run when you see one, they are intelligent but dangerous
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by heysquare(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2017
many ppl, especially non muslims dosnt know anyth about sharia and islam dats d reason for d phobia. im very sure dat dat husband cant win d case against her wife wt her present condition. infact, pray d husband isnt order to b flogged for neglecting his wife and children.

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by rotimage(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Jaftee:
Obviously, he went for the easiest. where he can eat his cake and have it. my opinion though.
I pray the sharia do justice not please their new convert

Stop hiding your point please, from what I read up there, the man is neither a Muslim, Xtain nor a traditionalist.

But from your religious bigotry mind, he is "Islam's new convert" everything in this country is turning religious, did he start abusing her today or this year? all these years was he a Muslim?

Let me educate you a little, under Shari'a He can not outrightly divorce her while she is pregnant.

Please look beyond your religious sentiment.
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by rotimage(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2017
heysquare:
many ppl, especially non muslims dosnt know anyth about sharia and islam dats d reason for d phobia. im very sure dat dat husband cant win d case against her wife wt her present condition. infact, pray d husband isnt order to b flogged for neglecting his wife and children.

May God bless your reasoning the more
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
The story has been painted. i will not believe until I hear the husband's side of the story.
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm not sure the man is a Muslim. He is a distant Church goer, according to the post, and is in dire need of a male child. It seems the four children they have are all females. And involving the Sharia is to dodge the responsibility of catering for the baby should it be girl. At attempt to come back to the woman would be made of the baby comes out a male.

Apparently, this is a staunch Igbo man trait. Sharia is his only means because they are in the North and he is not really a believer.
Another extremely ignorant opinion about Islam, jus like others.
in Islam a man cannot divorce a pregnant woman.
Secondly, he will be responsible for the upkeep of the kids, this is compulsory
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2017
If i heard u wel.u said d woman 'IS' a born again christian and an active member of her church? how come she got converted to islam so easily.also.wat did u mean by .SECRETLY CONVERTING HER TO ISLAM? A B.SC .graduate being SECRETLY converted to another religion? didnt hold water.and there is notin like secret conversion.go back and ask d woman to say d truth.somthing is mising somwhere.and beside.they ar igbos.and all knw hw hard to convert an igbo to islam is a hard as converting a fulani to christianity
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
may that man received sense IJN
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2017
snezBaba:

Shut up! who said the man is a Muslim?
when it comes to using religion to rubbish women, Islam comes in very handy.
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by snezBaba: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2017
bigiyaro:
when it comes to using religion to rubbish women, Islam comes in very handy.
And when it comes to Hypocrites,Christianity has no rival Or wasn't it in the bible that God rubbished women on their periods
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Boydehot:
Islam religion of peace.
I dash you one million likes my brother
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
snezBaba:

And when it comes to Hypocrites,Christianity has no rival Or wasn't it in the bible that God rubbished women on their periods
na u sabi say 'God' rubbish women o, but me i know what of Islam first hand.
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
I dnt bliv his trash, cos Sharia court is solely for Muslims only.
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
daretodiffer:
One of those women who doesn't want to divorce but yet won't stop complaining about their spouse. He didn't start this yesterday when it was just one child. God knows that her concern has little to do with her children. Methinks they gain their strength from pity party. To her now, she is a real and strong woman. Ijiot! undecided

Yes, yes I know about domestic abuse so don't quote me. undecided

Absolutely agree with you.

She doesn't want to go to court, doesn't want to divorce, was converted to Islam secretly bla bla bla.

If the husband truly is desperate for a male child, it will be so easy to walk away with her female kids.

Besides, if the man is a new Muslim convert, isn't it easier marrying a 2nd wife than getting the first for a boy?
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
She likes the attention. I can't believe the OP took the case.
bukatyne:

Absolutely agree with you.

She doesn't want to go to court, doesn't want to divorce, was converted to Islam secretly bla bla bla.

If the husband truly is desperate for a male child, it will be so easy to walk away with her female kids.

Besides, if the man is a new Muslim convert, isn't it easier marrying a 2nd wife than getting the first for a boy?
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
daretodiffer:
She likes the attention. I can't believe the OP took the case.

She has gotten her 5 mins of fame....

Next!
Re: Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Before i read the news i knew the person in question would be a Nigeria and i wasn't disappointed when a saw the name, the news headline says a church goer fined after driving with over ten people in her car. she thinks she still in Nigeria

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15170006.Church_goer_fined_after_driving_with_over_ten_people_in_her_car/?ref=mrb&lp=35

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.