Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System (4116 Views)

Creating An Open Source School Management System / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service / Does Anyone Have Tips On Using Java To Interact With A Usb Device? Its For My Final Year Project. Pl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by bambi5(f): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
im a 400l computer science student and i need materials for my final : yr project anybody that has php code for designing a recruitment website should pls send it to my email Addy :bg4l2fabulous@yahoo.com
thanks
cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by joefazee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2009

im a 400l computer science student and i need materials for my final : yr project anybody that has php code for designing a recruitment website should pls send it to my email Addy :bg4l2fabulous@yahoo.com

If you want to become a real programmer, first: learn how to think logical, learn how to try and fail and try again, then you can ask for help, if we provid you the scripts that does the job, does that makes you a programmer? the school project is provided to test your skills for the years you spent in school so try something out.

The only way i can help you is, i can give you free ebook on php, ask me when you are stocked.
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by bambi5(f): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
i av started with the database design,and other things i just need some codes dats all
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by quadrillio(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
bambi5:

i av started with the database design,and other things i just need some codes dats all

codes to do what?

-SAFE
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by xtraodinaire: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2009
sori o @poster, u shuld ve used a more 'versatile' language like java, since its a website den jsp, u knw all dis php pple re always stingy wit their codes, lol,
I'm sure dey gon help u, beta still check,
http://hotscripts.com
Dey got a whole lot of applications in different languages, m not sayin u shuld do total lifting o just go thru a sample application den develop urs,
Cheers,
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by joefazee(m): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2009

sori o @poster, u shuld ve used a more 'versatile' language like java, since its a website den jsp, u knw all dis php pple re always stingy wit their codes, lol,
Dey got a whole lot of applications in different languages, m not sayin u shuld do total lifting o just go thru a sample application den develop urs,
Cheers,
Bro, i dey fear you ooo, who tell u say PHP pple stingy? the guy has not asked for anything, he just say code, code to do what? code to send an email, did he need a library that will work with his db structure, then let him post his structure here,  me shaoo i go try help
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by GoodMuyis(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
My friend i like you very much, coz i myself i love to manipulate source code.

My advice is to seach google
also
Cheers,

Then http://www.sourceforge.net

Hey happy coding sources

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by codemasta(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
All you need is just to sit yourself down and understand what you really want to do, then all the rest becomes story, it's ur final year project for God sake , when you get to the software industry ,and your boss givess u a job will u be searching for source to love-vendor all around,
Think twice and use ur head , who wrote the source code you are even searching for : God or Man
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by tallibee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
i can give the past project with exact code that you need, entity relationship design for mysql database that you are going to use and explanations for Online Recruitment System. All for 10k. Hook me up fagbemiadebayo@yahoo.com. or call 07034805366
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by Xeon: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2010
you proberbly need codes to lik informations to your data base
i can help you out but you need to understand that most pple take out pain to write this codes
anyway call me on 08034952658 or beetr still visit my IT office in lagos if you need futher assitance in carring out your prioject
send a mail to us @ tiheanachor@nicodep.com
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by sweetpawn2: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2010
Hello Bambi,
If you are still looking for help, be a good sister and post exactly what your project topic is about as well as what your site will do. I believe I have done some thing similar to your proj but I want to be sure.
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by bambi5(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
A computational approach towards the development of a staff recruitment system for some teaching hospitals in south west nigeria

AIM

The aim of this project is to develop an efficient web based staff recruitment system for health institutions in Nigeria, with focus on some teaching hospitals in Nigeria.

1)i want the site to have a login page that allows both the user(applicant) and admin(employer) to log into the system
2)if the user is not yet a registered member of the site he should be prompted to register
3)then the employer should be able to post new vacancies
4) the user can apply for jobs online by filling an application form, and upload his CV online.
5)after submitting the application form and uploading his CV the user should get an email from the site that his name is on the interview list
6)the interview list should be on the site
7) after the interview the user(applicant) should get an email notifying him on his success or failure in the interview.
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by sweetpawn2: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi Bambi,
Took you an awfull lot of time to reply. I wondered if you had given up on your project!
Anyways, with some slight modifications on the work I had, I can get your stuff working in let's say two weeks. That depends on how urgent you want it really want though. I could delay some stuff I am doing and make it one week. Sounds like an interesting project, be it for academic or real life purposes.
If you want to contact me holla me up at sweetpawn@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by vercetti(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
call 07037206200
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by tundebabzy: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2010
@Bambi
a lot of people are willing to help.since you are not paying, and the project is academical, just go to work on it. Do something and when you hit a snag, paste the code here so that we can help. There are hundreds of people (me inclusive) that will be able to fix things that are not working for you, and suggest things.

The idea is to make ourselves better especially you otherwise you could just ask us to bid for your project. So,
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by Ooduafello(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
Anybody here who know DBMS OR C#
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by bambi5(f): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2010
[color=#000099]hi
i am alomost tru with the project, thks 4 all d contributions, i just need a little help now.
i want to make a lnk btwn d admin and the user e.g
1) how the admin sends msg or notifications to the user
2) how the admin approves an application
smiley ; grin
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by AbidemiA: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2010
@Poster,

At adTen http://www.adten.net , we are currently working on a project that has your project tasks as part of its modules. We will be ready to take you on board and give you all the supports you need for your project if you are ready to learn. here is the link to the work in progress:

http://www.nigeriarecruiter.com/jobseeker.aspx

username : Abidemi
password: feyisola

Some members of our team have also implemented similar product at NHS in UK.

You can get in touch with me at abidemi.adio@adten.net OR YIM on abidemi_adio@yahoo.com for further details.
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by maderich4me: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
guy realise, i will help you because i did it on my HND final year.
so u can call me on
Maderich
Re: Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System by tundebabzy: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
@bambi: have you completed it?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Language For Numerical Analysis & Scientific Computation? / Dual Boot IOS 8 On Android ( NO ROOT) / How Can I Code This In Php/html?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.