Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (48985 Views)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by made4naijamusic: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
A video making rounds online captured moment a young lady confronted a family friend for allegedly sleeping with her father.

The young lady who pulled out "receipts" from her phone as she confronted the older woman who has been their family friend for over 20 years, questioned why she (family friend) will want to split her family.

She was also heard telling those present that she wants to talk sense into the older woman who opted to call the feds.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsZjnkKvy7I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by 72Morale: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
You have no right to confront a woman who had consensual sexual activity with your father,because your father is old enough to know what's good for him and his family.

287 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anty your father is old enough to make his choice even if it is not a family friend it may be your friend or an olosho somewhere else

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by GboyegaD(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gbege...but isn't it both parties that she should confront? Was her father forced? Why is she carrying two adults business on her head?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Was her father raped?

Is he a minor?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Was her father raped?

Is he a minor?

Who owes your mom greater allegiance?

14 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by chatinent: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Pervs everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by FatherBona: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2020
72Morale:
You have no right to confront a woman who had consensual sexual activity with your father,because your father is old enough to know what's good for him and his family.
I wonder why people fail to understand the bolded. It wasn't a rape, she did not hypnotise him, the two parties wanted it, enjoyed it, and went their separate ways. It disgust me to see fellow ladies washing their dirty linens in public because of this mentality or ideology of facing and battling the other woman involved. If the man bedded a hundred women, is this how you will go around confronting them in public, my sister, you go tire. Was the man a dummy or a dog without self control?!? Its not like a 40yr old man having sex with a minor, in that case you can leave the little girl since she's not advanced in age and her intelligence is nothing, to face the 40yr old man who lured her. Ladies be guided, if this case should happen to you, there are better ways to tackle it and keep your family at peace without exposing your family skeletons to the entire world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by chii8(f): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Mtcheeewww...but is her father complaining?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by spongeisback: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
I know most of you wouldn’t watch the video before commenting but she confronted the lady because
1) she has been their family friend for 20 years
2) she has also confronted her father
3) she confronted her so she would let her know how much the woman’s actions is hurting her mother,the girl kept calling her Aunty that shows how close she was to their family.

It’s so heartbreaking.

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by topshotnista(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
She didn't rape your father... You should confront your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Roon9(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hope nobody video the daddy grin

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Mateen1000: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Okay, Now that we are aware
What should we do about it

4 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Plantainman: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow I love her confidence

9 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by cRobo: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why not confront her father instead of the woman

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by MarianaTrench: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
There is no crime here as far as I'm concerned...it was a consensual relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by tempem: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
What's her business in this matter?
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Onyekachi419(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
I hope after confronting the woman she should also confront his dad and tell him he should keep his di*k in his pant, if he has any.
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by wilemer: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
made4naijamusic1:
A video making rounds online captured moment a young lady confronted a family friend for allegedly sleeping with her father.

The young lady who pulled out "receipts" from her phone as she confronted the older woman who has been their family friend for over 20 years, questioned why she (family friend) will want to split her family.
She was also heard telling those present that she wants to talk sense into the older woman who opted to call the feds.

she needed to be called out angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by klins4213(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Values lost.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by NOL2dworld(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Your dad is enjoying himself you are here shouting..

You better start praying for your dad to be free from the bondage of evil women.. your drama wont change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by anochuko01(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nairalanders, Happy Thursday!
In other words, Happy sex topics' day!

Emi a se pupo o!
Many Happy returns o!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mateen1000:
Okay, Now that we are aware
What should we do about it
d tin tire me oh
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by missimelda01(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by wonlasewonimi: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
She just embarrassed herself and family

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by TheMubaraqS: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
So chiks no longer sleep with their friends bf anymore, lol... They go for their fathers! Their Father!!! � � � � �
Re: Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
spongeisback:
I know most of you wouldn’t watch the video before commenting but she confronted the lady because
1) she has been their family friend for 20 years
2) she has also confronted her father
3) she confronted her so she would let her know how much the woman’s actions is hurting her mother,the girl kept calling her Aunty that shows how close she was to their family.

It’s so heartbreaking.
you said it all my brother

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.