Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Zee World Destroyed My Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zee World Destroyed My Home (6944 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by kodyx(f): 3:19am On Mar 18, 2017
In my own case,my husband is the addict here for king of hearts. I absolutely hate zee world with passion and can't find myself tuning to the channel,but my husband will make sure he's back home before the start of the programme and change the channel,all in the name of King of heart,as for me, I simply walk away.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Dexema(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2017
I have always hated those indian series because of the way their lips and the translation don't sync, it's kinda wierd watching such, plus their over exaggerated expressions of love. Some ladies will now be expecting such mumu behaviour from me due to the influence of zeeworld.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by etenyong(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
lol..I so much enjoy zee world..jeez..ranging from YOUNG DREAMS, rachna and gunchan to TWIST OF FATE,..ahbi the rockstar and pragya..then king of heart roshni and Siddharth..I don't miss em oo..once it's five p.m till eight,am on the telly..ahhhh Ogar ahbeg pity your madam,ooo..NAMASTE;!!!.
Namaste madam, you even knows all their names. My wife and kids of 3 & 5 years are also addicted to this Zeeworld
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by crackhaus: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Joavid:
I can't be friends with someone who watches that zee channel. I'm serious!!

talkless of marry.

disable the fvvcking channel.

If she parked out because of that xtupid channel then good radiance!
cheesy cheesy

My brain cells shrink by half anytime I 'mistakenly' walk in on someone watching it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Abiagirl777(f): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'll rather become a Muslim than to watch zee world,it insults my intelligence as a woman.nobody will watch it in my house.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by byvan03: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't believe this story, only the couple know exactly what broke up their marriage ,certainly not TV nor Channel.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Bubblefairy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Chai... so I'm not the only one that noticed it... then there are scenes when someone talks... the person don talk finish... the camera zooms in on the mouth... it zooms out... zooms in again... then zooms out... then zooms on the eyes... then zooms out... it goes on and on for another five minutes... zooming in and out to create this fake effect...

I swear my IQ reduced by half watching just scenes from Indian movie... what if I sit to complete an hour soap opera..

this your post ehn, got me laughing seriously! That is what we call 'the zooming effect'. I went to visit a friend in the hospital and she was watching king of hearts, apart from this your 'zooming effect', i noticed the 'looking effect' where for over 5mins, everyone was just looking at each other, then the 'ghen ghen effect' where one woman will say SHUT UP and for more than 10mins, suspense music will be playing and everyone will pause. After 1hr or so, i realised there was just 5 scenes,
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Addiction is bad. It doesn't matter whether it is zee world or Big Brother Naija/Africa. Addiction is addiction.

Just so you know OP, social media has destroyed more marriages than Zee World.

BTW, I'm not a fan of Indian movies.. The best and one of the few I've watched in my entire life is English Vinglish.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by elantraceey(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is why you should never get married to a jobless person, someone who doesn't have real important things keeping him or her busy.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Bism(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2017
I really believe the op . you never can say. the world is coming to an end and satan can use any device to hood wink people. I also have the same experience but not willing to share.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by Bism(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2017
if you take a critical investigation or observation of their programme, it till revolves around the same social upheaval of marriage, blackmail, distrust etc to mention but a few. I strongly feel that it has a paranormal effect on its viewer making them act in certain aggressive manner when denied of such unsavorary pleasure before the white man magic box.
Re: Zee World Destroyed My Home by MrOreo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
My dstv decoder has been offline since last year, refused renewing the subscription simply because of zeeworld. The whole house goes beserk just cos of it. Wonder what they see in it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy / Check Out Restaurant In China Where Full Babies Are Eaten [pics + Gist] / 26 Rules For Preventing Your Housemaid From Snatching Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.