Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Effective Follow up structure and Church growth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effective Follow up structure and Church growth. (630 Views)

Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works / Factors Affecting Church Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Follow up structure and Church growth. by Ken4Christ: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
ABOUT THE BOOK

One of the greatest challenges we experience in ministry in trying to get souls established in the faith is effective follow up. This book is a systematic approach to the subject of follow up. It includes the kind of administrative structure that should be put in place to ensure its effectiveness. The different stages of follow up that should be adopted are also treated. The need to employ staffs and what they should be doing to monitor the structure is also emphasized. The applications of the methods outlined in this book will;
1. End the frustration that we usually experience in an attempt to follow up on new souls.
2. Increase the percentage of souls retained.
3. Help in discovering new leaders as the structure creates opportunity for everyone to be involved.
4. Aid leadership development as it involves various stages of follow up that the delegates can participate in and move up the ladder.
5. Guide the delegates to minister the Holy Spirit to new converts and reduce the burden on the Senior Pastor.
6. Assist in systematic feedback system such that a quantitative and qualitative analysis of results can be carried out periodically.
7. Guide new Pastors on what to do when they are asked to pioneer churches.
8. Helps ministries in having a uniform pattern of follow up such that even when staffs and Pastors are transferred from one branch to another, they will not need a fresh training on the issue of follow-up.

It is hoped that this material will indeed be a useful tutorial on the subject of follow up and will act as a reference manual even in the course of follow-up.

Click the link below and order for your copy now at Amazon Kindle store.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BLYQWY6

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Sinner Just Because It Occurs During Service In Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/17 / Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.