Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,099 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why (801 Views)

6 Nigerians You Probably Didn’t Know Have Won Grammy Awards / 7 Hottest & Sexy Nigerian Models To Follow On Instagram (see Photos) / ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by kanicorp9(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
1. @AlibabaGCFR: He’s number one on our list. He is the Grand Comedian Of The Federal Republic, what you will get from his page is just sheer spontaneity. From inspirational quotes to funny memes and his custom #RoyalPurple post.
Ali Baba
2. @DonJazzy: CEO Mavins Records has an amazing 1.4 Million followers which he shares pictures, funny memes, videos or anything else he finds interesting on the internet. Not forgetting his occasional sharing of freebies.
Don Jazzy

3. @Bellanaijaweddings: This handle is one part of the amazing blog bellanaija.com. They have about 1.1 Million followers and they share amazing pictures of weddings that will make you want to get married. If you are getting married soon or you are looking for inspiration for your wedding this is one account you should follow.
Bella Naija

4. @Crazeclown: This guy is surprisingly a Doctor based in Ukraine, he doles out funny video with his cohort Tega (Tegaa_) They are both hilarious and witty, their videos will definitely make you cry while you laugh. Crazeclown has about 781 thousand people following him while Tega has about 169 thousand followers.
Craze clown

5. @KelechiAmadiObi: This gives nothing but pure professionalism when it comes to photography. Your mind will be blown if you follow this handle. He is one of the patriots of photography in Nigeria. From celebrities to models to nature Mr. Obi will keep you updated with some beautiful pictures he takes himself.
Kelechi Amadi Obi

6. @Funny_African_Pics: This is the headquarters of all the funny memes, they’re relentless in making you laugh. They post everything funny under the planet. Follow them and laugh off! With 740 thousand followers they are surely doing a great job.
Funny African Pics

7. @Genevievennaji: She is one of the very few Nigerians to be verified on Instagram, She shares lovely pictures of herself and behind the scenes footage of whatever project she is working on at the time. She will blow you away with her flawless beauty. 1.3 million people follow her. Such an amazing woman!
Genevieve Nnaji

8. @Pulsenigeria247: Do you want to laugh at what Nigerians are saying in interviews? Pulse TV has got you covered. They post hilarious stuffs on a daily! Give them a follow and you will never regret it.
Pulse TV
9. @AphricanApe06: This guy is hilarious! with 273 thousand followers he swaps into the role of an African mum and delivers it perfectly. Every video is a sure guarantee to make you laugh.
Aphican Ape

10. @Instablog9ja: Well, if you need news and hot gossip, this is one account you should follow. Sorry to say, Linda Ikeji does not post her gossips on Instagram, so you can follow this handle in her place.
Insta Blog 9ja
So there you have it, the amazing accounts you should follow on Instagram. If you think I missed any, please drop a comment below and I will rectify it ASAP!

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/top-10-nigerians-you-should-follow-on.html
Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by thesicilian: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where will i follow them to?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by missnawty(f): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2017
LIKE IF U DONT KNW WHAT REPLY TO TYPE JUST LIKE ME.. Bt u agree with the post anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by danielicon(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2017
I didn't see kraks tv
Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by Smhart1(f): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Where will i follow them to?
Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by davidkingrichie(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Promoting time wastage. The people you're busy following are accomplished in their various fields. What will you be known for? Follow that.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by pomide(m): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2017
wow.. i'm nigerian.. and i follow none!
pure friends only on my insta!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by rapcy(m): 1:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Crazeclown has 1.5 million followers not 781k. You omitted @iamkanmi the guy is on another level grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerians You Should Follow On Instagram And Why by LVMedia: 3:11am On Mar 18, 2017
danielicon:
I didn't see kraks tv
Yea bro... Krasktv sud be no 1

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Racy Photo / Rihanna’s Gone Wild! / Woman Buys Fish-pie In Port-harcourt And What She Sees In It Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.