Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Apostle Suleiman Vindicated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Vindicated (729 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Vindicated by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Where are the accussers of the brethren now?

Have they kept quiet now grin angry grin grin like I said in my last thread there is this grace attached to a Ministers life no matter how much he errs the grace is still there but this one was without blemish AS the accusser have come out to own up grin grin

Watch ojere cool smiley

https://m.youtube.com/watch?em=&v=-_wL563VsRM&feature=youtu.be
Re: Apostle Suleiman Vindicated by Amberon: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2017
You are a big fool. Keep supporting a fraudster. Where is Stephanie otobo in the video? Rubbish propaganda. Pastor worshipper.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Vindicated by uboma(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2017
OnyeEgo1:
Where are the accussers of the brethren now?

Have they kept quiet now grin angry grin grin like I said in my last thread there is this grace attached to a Ministers life no matter how much he errs the grace is still there but this one was without blemish AS the accusser have come out to own up grin grin

Watch ojere cool smiley

https://m.youtube.com/watch?em=&v=-_wL563VsRM&feature=youtu.be

the only man born from a woman that was without blemish is Jesus Christ.

Your Apostle Suleiman is not a perfect man, same goes to all the self acclaimed clergy men today.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Vindicated by brotherly: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
uboma:

the only man born from a woman that was without blemish is Jesus Christ.

Your Apostle Suleiman is not a perfect man, same goes to all the self acclaimed clergy men today.

Not being perfect and being a sexual pervert are different things

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? / Who You Are In The Spirit - Andrew Wommack / Popular Rev. Father Resigns As A Catholic Priest In Akwa Ibom(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.