Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Angels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Angels? (720 Views)

Question: "What Does The Bible Say About Angels?" / What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2017
What does the Bible say about angels? What sort of relationship do we have with the angels?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by Philmathew(m): 2:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Interesting topic.BRB
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
What sort of relationship do we have with the angels?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by NoWorries7(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
You said 'Angels' not specifying which one. Holy Angels:That are servants of GOD. Just like you and me, not to be worshipped and prayed to... Wicked spirits or unclean spirits: The Angels that were thrown down from heaven. Always looking for praise and worship... The same ones Catholics pray to...
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:

You said 'Angels' not specifying which one. Holy Angels:That are servants of GOD. Just like you and me, not to be worshipped and prayed to... Wicked spirits or unclean spirits: The Angels that were thrown down from heaven. Always looking for praise and worship... The same ones Catholics pray to...

Is it not obvious that 'am referring to the Holy angels?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by NoWorries7(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not obvious that 'am referring to the Holy angels?
Angry? Na who vex you?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:

Angry? Na who vex you?

What are talking about? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What does the Bible say about angels? What sort of relationship do we have with the angels?

The Bible has all the anwers:

https://www.gotquestions.org/angels-Bible.html
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by platinumphotos: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
They are ministering spirits, messengers of God. We men, redeemed by the precious blood of Christ Jesus shall judge the angels.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
platinumphotos:

They are ministering spirits, messengers of God. We men, redeemed by the precious blood of Christ Jesus shall judge the angels.

Amen! cheesy
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by Philmathew(m): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Philmathew:

What are angels? Do they harm people?

Have you read the suggested link? undecided
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by Philmathew(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Have you read the suggested link? undecided
I visited the site and looked up the characteristics of angels.Here is an excerpt of what I read on the site and it got me thinking : The greatest thing we can learn from the holy angels is their instant, unquestioning obedience to God’s commands.
Recently, people were taken aback by some creatures who were talking on radio. Some persons said they are angels but they are extremely unruly and brash. Their attitude is in sharp contrast with what i read on that site. Does it mean those being that were talking on radio are not angels? Could they be demons?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Angels? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Philmathew:

I visited the site and looked up the characteristics of angels.Here is an excerpt of what I read on the site and it got me thinking : The greatest thing we can learn from the holy angels is their instant, unquestioning obedience to God’s commands.
Recently, people were taken aback by some creatures who were talking on radio. Some persons said they are angels but they are extremely unruly and brash. Their attitude is in sharp contrast with what i read on that site. Does it mean those being that were talking on radio are not angels? Could they be demons?

They may be either demons or technology on the loop. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rnv Curriculum:the Letter That Upset Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others In Pfn. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/07/17 / The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.