Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan (1242 Views)

Sale Of Poultry Equipment / Price Of Poultry Feeds In Ibadan / Cost Of Poultry Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2017
10,000 capacity of poultry pen (location: Ido, Ibadan)
500 capacity of fish pond
3 rooms inclusive
well water
All on an acre of land (the price goes for N2m)

phone no:07068444198
whatsapp: 07068444198
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by mfm04622: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Please provide picture. Also, what documents does the land has. Describe the way to the farm
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't have the picture but once I get the picture I will upload it.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't have the picture now but once I get the picture I will upload it.
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
10,000 capacity of poultry pen (location: Ido, Ibadan)
500 capacity of fish pond
3 rooms inclusive
well water
All on an acre of land (the price goes for N2m)

phone no:07068444198
whatsapp: 07068444198
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2017
This property is still hot and available
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by kingralph(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Why are you selling the property?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
kingralph:
Why are you selling the property?
I am just an agent
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by bigprince2010(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2017
is the road ok
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigprince2010:
is the road ok
Yes, it is
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by bigprince2010(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Is the place secure and what of light is also available?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by SAINTFASCO(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Good day Nairalanders this is just a piece of advice from me, please no one should never for any reason do business with #folteminvestment he is much of a scam and very unsincere.. He deligt in cheat dont order any thing from him oh.. Call 08168650909 to save you his fraudulent act. Foltem Investments as long as you have decided not to be truthful in your business and adhere to honesty you profess with your mouth you will never find peace in life.. I just wonder why a father that has a child will decide to untruthful. Untill you return my money back to me i promise to spoil your business here bet of on this.. You think you can stop picking my calls but little have you forgotting that you still have of very much around you... You're such a THIEF!
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by olayinkajnr(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2017
folteminvestment:
I don't have the picture now but once I get the picture I will upload it.

It's July 4th, you still don't have the pictures?
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by SAINTFASCO(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

It's July 4th, you still don't have the pictures?

Good day Nairalanders this is just a piece of advice from me, please no one should never for any reason do business with #folteminvestment he is much of a scam and very unsincere.. He deligt in cheat dont order any thing from him oh.. Call 08168650909 to save you his fraudulent act. Foltem Investments as long as you have decided not to be truthful in your business and adhere to honesty you profess with your mouth you will never find peace in life.. I just wonder why a father that has a child will decide to untruthful. Untill you return my money back to me i promise to spoil your business here bet of on this.. You think you can stop picking my calls but little have you forgotting that you still have of very much around you... You're such a THIEF!
Re: 10,000 Capacity Of Poultry Pen Is For Sale @ Most Affordable Price In Ibadan by folteminvestment: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
SAINTFASCO:

YOU ARE VERY VERY FUNNY, DESPITE SENDING THE BIRDS YOU ORDERED FROM ME TO YOU AND CONFIRMED TO ME THAT YOU RECEIVED THEM YET YOU STILL ASKED ME TO SEND YOU BACK SOME MONEY, WHAT A SCAMMER!
SAINTFASCO IS ORIGINAL SCAMMER, EVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PLATFORM I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A DUBIOUS ACT FROM ANYONE BEFORE, EVEN MY CUSTOMERS NATIONWIDE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS.
NO MATTER HOW MANY MESSAGE(S) YOU MAY POST ON THIS TREND I MUST TELLYOU THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR SCAMMERS HERE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Farming Business Can You Start With 1million Naira ? / Cotton Seed Cake And Sunflower Cake Wanted.... / Super Gene seedlings and seeds available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.