Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 (3482 Views)

Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos) / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Thank you so much everyone.
A kind helper has assisted us and we won't be needing any further help on this please. I & my family remains forever grateful to her for this and we would never forget it. She has instructed me not to mention her name here or upload the payment evidence of my sister's school fees and i will respect her wish.
She's going to school tomorrow morning surely and my prayers for you ma is that, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR HELPING HANDS.
Thank you all.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by BrutusOj(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmm... the new trend on nairaland, hope this isn't another Idris Aliyu aka Jadonjack ba? May God provide for your sister if this is real. I suggest, the girl let her classmates know her predicament, a good Samaritan parent can decide to help his/her child's class mate.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by dreamwords: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
E-beggers, channel your tweats to e money, u never can tell.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by TRIXIA: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Which house is she in FGC JoS? What is the names of the other houses in FGC JoS?....Name two schools around FGC JOS and The Structure opposite FGC JOS. I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
TRIXIA:
Which house is she in FGC JoS? What is the names of the other houses in FGC JoS?....Name two schools around FGC JOS and The Structure opposite FGC JOS. I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
dreamwords:
E-beggers, channel your tweats to e money, u never can tell.
Thank you for your insult. By God's grace, this will never happen to us again and i will never beg again. You think i'm happy coming online to beg?

16 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by lordsharks(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pray u find a good Samaritan that'll help
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by eightsin(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
May you find a helper.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Zonex1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
forward me your account number

12 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by HIScraziness(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by napoleon77(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
OrangeDream:
Thank you for your insult. By God's grace, this will never happen to us again and i will never beg again. You think i'm happy coming online to beg?

I am not a fan of begging for money online.

Is it that you have asked ALL your family members and relatives and they all said no and the only option was to come online?

What happens next year? Would you come again and ask for money for JAMB? for 100 level school fees? For financial assistance to complete her tertiary education?

Asking for financial assistance this way is clearly a short term solution and won't last.

What's the realistic long term plan for funding her education?
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zonex1:
Thank you so much sir.. I have PM you sir.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
napoleon77:

I am not a fan of begging for money online.

Is it that you have asked ALL your family members and relatives and they all said no and the only option was to come online?

What happens next year? Would you come again and ask for money for JAMB? for 100 level school fees? For financial assistance to complete her tertiary education?

Asking for financial assistance this way is clearly a short term solution and won't last.

What's the realistic long term plan for funding her education?

Thank you for concerns sir. This happened to us impromptu.. Like i said, by God's grace it won't happen again.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
OrangeDream:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please, i'm awake at this time of the night only because i can't sleep. My kid sister is in SS3 at the Federal Government College Jos preparing for her WAEC/NECO. They have been giving one week break which ends on Sunday (19/03/2017) after completing their mock exams.
The problem now is, her third term and final year school fees is #20,500 and i/my mum have been worried not knowing where to raise the money. I fear particularly on the psychological effect this might have on my sister's preparation as she is already showing signs of worries and fears.
Please my people, i don't want our effort from SS1 - SS3 on this girl to be in vain. This is her final and last term and i'm just trusting God that, someone would please help us. Thanks.
Attached is the evidence please. God bless us all.

Let's just hope your sister doesn't visit Nairaland!

Any way, it's courageous of you to take this step.

Another way you can solve this issue: offer a service here.

Tell people what you can do for them. Now they know you need the money for a noble cause, you could raise the money in exchange for solving a problem.

In that case, no one will accuse you of being an "e-beggar". And you're more likely to feel better about yourself too.

So what service(s) can you render?

1 Like

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zonex1:
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Fiverrgig(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Silver or Gold I don't have but what I have is what I will give you.
After this event, you shall never beg again. Your kid sister will never turn to be an Olosho IJN.

May she be successful and favor you in future IJN.

I was once in your shoes but next time.... You people should always plan ahead. You know waec is bound to come so preparations should have been ongoing since last year no matter how little.

The Lord will see you through.
Cheer up bro smiley
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by napoleon77(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
OrangeDream:
Please, i'm still pleading on anyone that has the will to help please. They are expected to resume tomorrow in commencement of their WAEC on Monday. I just got home from asking some friends around but without success. Thanks.

You are lucky that you are an intelligent person that has access to the internet and an computer or smart phone. It's sad that your challenge is just N20k.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living and how do you afford the access to the internet? And like I earlier said, what would happen in future to funding your sisters education? Will you come online again for this?

1 Like

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
napoleon77:

You are lucky that you are an intelligent person that has access to the internet and an computer or smart phone. It's sad that your challenge is just N20k.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living and how do you afford the access to the internet? And like I earlier said, what would happen in future to funding your sisters education? Will you come online again for this?
Sir, I really don't know what else you want me to tell you please. A challenge met us on ground precisely on Wednesday that needs a solution on or before Sunday which we can't provide at the moment. In most cases, i have been paying her school fees right from her JS 1..Do you want me to explain my life story to you? I'm reaching out and using any solution possible to see that, this girl goes to school tomorrow and is not affected by this while she starts her WAEC on Monday. This is all because, the time is short for us and the money is not available at the moment.
I want to believe you just read where i stated that i just got home from seeking help around me. I really don't know whatelse to say to you.
This is life. That we can't afford it now doesn't mean we can't tomorrow.. Afterall, i have been paying for her before this came up. But what can i do when a delicate issue like her school fees coming up just before her WEAC on short notice without the money on ground?

2 Likes

Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by gritzky: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Toyade888(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Scam of life......pls oo nestle will not ask you to pay any amount oo
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by HIScraziness(m): 2:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Toyade888:
Scam of life......pls oo nestle will not ask you to pay any amount oo

thanks, almost applied until I rechecked the email
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by kodyx(f): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2017
So have you being able to realize the money for her to go back to school for the Waec exams on Monday..
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 19, 2017
kodyx:
So have you being able to realize the money for her to go back to school for the Waec exams on Monday..
I have not please.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Bwaal(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2017
OrangeDream:
I have not please.

Kai as big as nl So no good Samaritan

All this guys spending 11 million for club Wia re dey ??
this life sef na only God understand am

Seun come and see something oooo
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Mskrisx(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Chaii embarassed

Cc seun,finalboss lalasticlala, thorpido

Abeg oooo cry cry
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Alennsar(f): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2017
God will open way for you. people who have are not ready to help and those who want to help has nothing

what a life......
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by DrOluwatobhy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
OrangeDream:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please, i'm awake at this time of the night only because i can't sleep. My kid sister is in SS3 at the Federal Government College Jos preparing for her WAEC/NECO. They have been giving one week break which ends on Sunday (19/03/2017) after completing their mock exams.
The problem now is, her third term and final year school fees is #20,500 and i/my mum have been worried not knowing where to raise the money. I fear particularly on the psychological effect this might have on my sister's preparation as she is already showing signs of worries and fears.
Please my people, i don't want our effort from SS1 - SS3 on this girl to be in vain. This is her final and last term and i'm just trusting God that, someone would please help us. Thanks.
Attached is the evidence please. God bless us all.

Send me your account number I'll help with 1k
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:

Send me your account number I'll help with 1k
Thanks. The number is quoted above please on the handle.. Zonex1.. I'm going to give account of any help i'm able to get here once we get over this.
Re: RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I just learnt that, we have an option for her. Which is, she can transfer to becoming a day student while she comes from home to attend school and her exams. Day students pay #5,500. But the school would not be held responsible if she misses any exam.
While we consider this option, i still fear it might affect her performance considering the fact that, she's being a boarding student all through. And our area is such a noisy one which may not allow her to read as well.. Cost of transportation from home to school everyday is another factor we are considering.
Having gone to boarding school myself, i really want her to remain there cos co-reading with her boarding school friends during preps will enhance her preparation and performance. She has fishery to write on Thursday. Thank you all for your concern. I truly appreciate while we keep sourcing for help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Real Life Werewolves / Some Of The World's Most Beautiful Universities Revealed.... Photos / 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.