Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) (3482 Views)

List Five Pairs Of Confusing Words And Their Meaning / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by iokeakwalam: 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
The BEST way to pay your rent without debt is to share the payment of your rent with someone who is willing to share an apartment. www.flatshare.ng is made to get you that PERFECT person.

Visit www.flatshare.ng today, all service are totally FREE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by dulux07(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nice cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by davidbanner(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2020
Wow.. Nice concept.. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by Eife(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2020
I actually like this concept. I'd like to see if it grows.

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2020
You have to prayerfully choose a flatmate. It is like marriage. Someone you don't know.
Some will find the best of partner with this though.

1 Like

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by iokeakwalam: 11:19am On May 03, 2020
terrezo2002:
You have to prayerfully choose a flatmate. It is like marriage. Someone you don't know.
Some will find the best of partner with this though.

The thing is the flatshare team have considered all this possibilities and have come up with a business model to take Good care of this.

Once you make your pick on Flatshare.ng you will be given the privilege to have ur potential partners phone number in the same way both parties will get a mail notification of the match.

So after the link up, you are expected to schedule a meeting with your partner, where u will see each other one on one to discuss a number of things, including house rules. If at the end you are not convinced about the person, all you have to do is to login back to the platform and cancel the match, so you can see other potential people to choose from again. This service is totally free.

Also you should know that flatshare.ng has a matching algorithm, so they aren't just suggesting any body to you, but only the people that meets you requirements and that you also meet their requirements, that alone is a difficult thing to achieve, so you are good sir.
Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by Mhimi007(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2020
As a guy can i have a female roomie don't worry i can foot the rent just need some kind of company

2 Likes

Re: 4 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See About Home Hunting (photo) by iokeakwalam: 12:11pm On May 03, 2020
Mhimi007:
As a guy can i have a female roomie don't worry i can foot the rent just need some kind of company

Lolz, the thing is that, flatshare.ng compatibility test algorithm works in two layers, as a guy once you sign up, you will be redirected to you filter page where you can fill a little form telling the system the nature of person you need. In the same way other people have also Done the same thing to let the system know what kind of person they want as well. So if you say u are open to having female roommate/flatmate you will only get a lady who is also open to having a male roommate/flatmate.

Bottom line is that the system can not give you somebody that doesn't want you. The system checks you filter settings with that of others and uses that to calculate who is Good for who, and even as at that, once you create a match on flatshare you are still expected to meet with your partner and discuss to be very sure before calling the agent we have attached to your match.

Using flatshare.ng verified and approved agents is optional, They are just trying to reduce scams and protect the integrity of the platform.

Visit www.flatshare.ng today, and sign up, if you need this service. You can also book verified agents on Flatshare.ng if you are capable of footing the bills alone. All service is free off charge

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Too Bad Evil Or What? Nigerian Troops Invade ESN Camp In Imo & Kill Many / Cut Off Mark 4 Law At Uni-ilorin / New Game 2014: Watch Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.