Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached (3245 Views)

The Dangers And Evils Of Examination Malpractice On The Students / Our Insistence On Quota System Is Causing Serious Problem On Our Education - Don / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:
searching4love, how did you obtain that letter?

This is going to be investigated. If that stuff was forged to hurt or taunt, then be rest assured that you'll be jailed for it. Your details are in public domain if you don't know.
Investigate it and stop the threats...
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Haha. The op is obviously interested in the write-up not the letter-headed. However, his lie was bursted by the letter headed because that is not ABU's letter-headed. Or are you implying the university doesn't know its name again?
You get sense... I only posted as received....
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by metallisc(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:
searching4love, how did you obtain that letter?

This is going to be investigated. If that stuff was forged to hurt or taunt, then be rest assured that you'll be jailed for it. Your details are in public domain if you don't know.

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ikp120(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Haha. The op is obviously interested in the write-up not the letter-headed. However, his lie was bursted by the letter headed because that is not ABU's letter-headed. Or are you implying the university doesn't know its name again?

Sure the university does but stuffs like this happen. Even Trump's campaign materials were marred with such stuffs. Imagine Trump, as a president, tweeting "I hear by" instead of "I hereby" grin grin grin grin grin That's not even the only such stuff Trump tweeted. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Nusaf: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:

Sure the university does but stuffs like this happen. Even Trump's campaign materials were marred with such stuffs. Imagine Trump, as a president, tweeting "I hear by" instead of "I hereby" grin grin grin grin grin That's not even the only such stuff Trump tweeted. grin grin grin grin

Was that letter-headed designed yesterday? You mean, all these years, that conspicuous error was not detected in the School of Postgraduate Studies?
In the same letter, which are we to choose between "shika" and "skika"?

Dude, that letter is a case of bad photoshop. The op should try harder and be more meticulous next time.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Tazdroid(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Fake letter
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Was that letter-headed designed yesterday? You mean, all these years, that conspicuous error was not detected in the School of Postgraduate Studies?
In the same letter, which are we to choose between "shika" and "skika"?

Dude, that letter is a case of bad photoshop. The op should try harder and be more meticulous next time.
I am not the source
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by vayne(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Eh shocked
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Sufisunni: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Yep! The letter headed paper says it all. Photoshop or forged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by NaWetinDey(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2017
That's how they become scholars and lecturers, the best of them being like that idiot who says he wants to sue anyone who says that Jesus is God.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Sufisunni: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:

Guy, letter headed papers r not designed on daily basis, but printed out when d need arises. How convincing is it that ABU is now designing its own letter headed paper and error crept in? When they have countless of it both in softcopy and hardcopy. Calling a colleague to send a softcopy is faster than designing one; so ur lies dont meet up raw. Forget about bringing Trump's grammatical booboos to justify this Liepod photoshop to deride Nothern Nigeria's University. Coz even a forged document would have used the correct letter headed paper. This letter headed paper clearly gives away the seriousness of this issues as a photoshop not even a forged document.

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Sufisunni: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
NaWetinDey:
That's how they become scholars and lecturers, the best of them being like that idiot who says he wants to sue anyone who says that Jesus is God.
Ur reasoning baffles me! Are U telling me ABU jst designed its letter headed paper? Every organsation has it in folds. This should be a phoptoshop by Liepods.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by NASTYNASOSO: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
HMMMM
THERE IS NO EVIL HERE AND RHIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIITH ANY QUOTA SYSTEM.
THE SIAD DOCROR IS A RUSSIAN TRAINED DOCTOR.
LANGUAGE DOES NOT DEPICT INTELLIGENCE OR ABILITY TO CARRY OUT HIS WORK
HAVE TOU EVER VISITED A CHINESE SURGEON IN NIGERIA
THIS ENGLISH YOU RANT ABOUT EVERYDAY IS SPOKEN ONLY IN A FEW COUNTRIES EVEN IN EUROPE.
YOU JUST NEED TO TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE TO LOOSEN YOUR IGNORANCE
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMM
THERE IS NO EVIL HERE AND RHIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIITH ANY QUOTA SYSTEM.
THE SIAD DOCROR IS A RUSSIAN TRAINED DOCTOR.
LANGUAGE DOES NOT DEPICT INTELLIGENCE OR ABILITY TO CARRY OUT HIS WORK
HAVE TOU EVER VISITED A CHINESE SURGEON IN NIGERIA
THIS ENGLISH YOU RANT ABOUT EVERYDAY IS SPOKEN ONLY IN A FEW COUNTRIES EVEN IN EUROPE.
YOU JUST NEED TO TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE TO LOOSEN YOUR IGNORANCE
So it is true!
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by NaWetinDey(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Sufisunni:
Ur reasoning baffles me! Are U telling me ABU jst designed its letter headed paper? Every organsation has it in folds. This should be a phoptoshop by Liepods.

Opposing reasoning is supposed to baffle a proponent. Why do you think not? Just the fact that one of your highly placed scholars boldly threatens to dye people who rightly refer to Jesus Christ as God is enough evidence for people to have different views to this very topic. By the way, your brother, shak-wu, said that Nigeria is now too small for him as his allah has given him mandate to destroy the whole africa. He's a great leader amongst you also, or am I wrong?
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by citizenY(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
searchng4love:

So it is true!

You are just being mischievous. You have failed. Please move on to more rewarding endeavours.

Thank you
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by sunsewa16: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
whether the devil likes it or not,he must use vocabulary,who wan carry last,retrogressive ni, retrogressive ke.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by eightsin(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
The problem is the typist and the coordinator. Two of them need immediate evacuation their respective place of work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University / Popular Logos And Their Meaning / See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.