Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly (383 Views)

Your Kids Will Be Beautiful” – Mo Abudu, Sola Sobowale, Others Pray For Banky W / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by Naijawide(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2017

I got this question from a TV programme, I decided to share with you guys..

“Would you rather be beautiful and die in a year or be ugly and live forever.” shocked

Let me answer this first Naijawidites.

As for me, hmmmmm I will rather stay beautiful and die in a year..
Let know what you re thinking, drop your comment below…

http://www.naijawide.com/2017/03/question-of-the-day-would-you-rather-be-beautiful-and-die-in-a-year-or-be-ugly-and-live-forever/
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by Raphaelmary(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2017
Oya! Achilles Akilis, come and go and answer

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Which tv channel did you get this from? It seems the presenter forgot to take his/her morning meds

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by paschal47(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
The TV station is mad, the presenter is mad and the guest is mad, infact their questions is mad also.

What fvckkery I rather live ugly than die in a year.

I swear some people don't know how sweet life is

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by Naijawide(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Lolzzz grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Rather Be Beautiful And Die In A Year Or Be Ugly by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
if u substitute the 'beautiful' for money I might give it a thought. Last I checked beautiful people do not stand to benefit anything more than ugly people in this life. I mean look at all our politicians almost all of them are ugly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2baba Praises Wife In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor To Expose Her Ex-pastor Lover If Kemi Olunloyo Remains In Jail / 2 Killed As Fulani Herdsmen Launches Fresh Attack In Kwande Local Government Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.