Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

“You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (23505 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Crimecity: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2018
As American reality star Blac Chyna gets ready to visit Lagos, Snapchat viral sensation Bobrisky has taken umbrage with Burna Boy’s criticism of the visit, blasting both Blac Chyna and Dencia who’s launching her line of whitening cream this weekend.

Burna Boy had first reacted by saying the former Kardashian fiancee could come “and shake booty but leave her poison (the whitening cream) home”.

Bobrisky, who makes no bone about his love for skin bleaching cream took offence and told a fan “Burna Boy can fall down and die”.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/you-can-fall-down-and-die-bobrisky-blasts-burna-boy-for-berating-blac-chyna/

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Mrop(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol....kilode rora nah

Nigerian Slay queens Dance Butt Naaked to Trending Ghanian Song,online users react (18+ video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-slay-queens-dance-bvtt-naaked-to-trending-ghanian-songonline-users-react/

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by OKorowanta: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Sango Pikin.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by hazan041(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Bleaching Cream advocate

15 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Drug addict sef dey advise ..make Burna boy go rest fess

5 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Jumbus31(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
It's a blunder when a person says 'I want a male son', But he/she is just being specific, like not wanting a son like Bobrisky, who is female. Meanwhile fornicators are worried about bleachers. Smokers are worried about bleachers. Fraudsters and liars are worried about bleachers. Fake pastors and Alfas are worried about bleachers. All sinners are having opinions on bleachers, as if all of them are not going to the same hell. Don't bleach your skin though, don't give yourself skin cancer or have multiple colours like rainbow.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by agbonkamen(f): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Bobprick grin

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by SIMPLYkush: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
This ugly confused gendered babboon should stfu... you dare not talk at burna boy, cos he is a king where you are...
Go jump into the lagoon when you are done talking

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Kelgabriel5(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Personally burna said d sad truth, black is beautiful,but do ladies care... even guys now bleach

31 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by AlvaroMorata(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Oreofepeters: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2018
This dude never seize to amaze me, his brain has been bleached long time ago I think..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Lexusgs430: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Who would the fly support, other than a wound infested leg .......
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by chriskosherbal(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
The heat is on I knew this will generate a lot of talking point .. cheesy
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by ChyOmaa(f): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Ode! Make Burna Boy catch u.. undecided

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Bob risky should go ask Mr 2kay how him body do am when e set. Lions behind their phone keypads

14 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by sunnywhyt007: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Burna Boy... Mr No nonsense... I fear dat dude even without knowing him... BobbyRisky watch yo back

8 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by ChyOmaa(f): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Ireboya:
Keep shut! Nobody holy pass

6 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by omoadeleye(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Don't worry, Burna Boy will use only 2sekonz to Bleep you up

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
LÉON BALOGUN × BURNA BOY I applaud you people.
You need that melanin Naija sun no be here
Average uv strength of our sun = Yola 11, kano 10, Abuja= 9, portharcourt 8. The range of 3 to 5 can damage skin how much more our 8 to 11+ ? Which is described as extreme by scientists (11+ is the hottest)
This blackchyna is coming from where the sun is 0 to 2 so she does not need melanin much but if you want to risk it go ahead I hope she will help you foot the bill when you get cancer. I don't want to see "please this is .... a cancer patient she needs your support" on TV or NL she who has ears let her hear.
The black in your skin protects from cancer, sun burns and the likes, don't throw it away, you have it for a reason. Whites need special drugs and creams to enter sun you don't need that think oh.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by frankmoney(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Very hard to comprehend what this guy is always saying

2 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Wetin bn concern burnaboy sef. He just wan show himself.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by stano2(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2018
What is bobrisky tongue

1 Like

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by Ogelamod(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2018
This matter sef I no fit put mouth.I am currently cruising in www.ogesspace.com join me there.
Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Being dark/chocolate skin these days is hard almost all the cream are bleaching cream and d sellers will tell you “it won’t bleach you it will just make your skin glow” embarassed

2 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by sdindan: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Burna boy will just break ur bones like dog d eat chicken.

Bewarn He - Female angry

3 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by OyiOtukpo: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Fall and die no be cuss again o. Na dance style now.

2 Likes

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by wittyt98(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Ireboya:
That Drug addict go sponsor u for life grin your papa wey no be drug addict wetin he gain aside giving birth to foolish holier than thou animal like u? cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna by tokrizy: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2018
This useless tin self dey talk?

if I'm the president of 9ja dis guy go don turn straight back.

all dis film for don end since

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) / Video:matured Ladies Fight & Strip N*ked In Public Exposing Their Things / Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.