Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27820 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by bankylan: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:
Lol. This people should keep on deceiving the gullible Christians who believe their story.

By the way, some of una wey carry Christianity for head like Okpa, I have a question for yall.

A Christian that cannot sacrifice his life and become a martyr for what he believes in, is that one a Christian?

Lol. I sabi learn crazy things sharp sharp. If na Operation Research now abi Logic gates i for never understand o. Lol

This is what u post when stupidity is hereditary!

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Dongreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Let God judge

Yea just like the way he's been judging our greedy and selfish politicians since 1960 or wait just like he's judging the high rate of inequality in the world. Wake up. Law schools are not built to go learn fancy words.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by omenkaLives(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Are you a Christian or Muslim?
Doesnt matter. I am a Christian and I say CAN, as it is today, is utterly useless. That notwithstanding, their position on the matter is valid; it is a private issue between two individuals and doesn't require their involvement. Let the courts and the individuals involved deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by theSpark(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
A lot of y'all have proclaimed him guilty already na you have no need for CAN investigation.

CAN National is made up of several constituent blocs; PFN, OIC, ECWA/TEKAN and I think the Catholic bloc. A denomination that wants to join CAN joins through any of the blocs. Disciplining a church member for fornication or adultery is the responsibility of the local church, in cases where it is the GO responsible the bloc he belongs to Wade in.

CAN is right.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Okeji(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
CAN wont do nytin na since is one of them. If it is a muslim now, u would see them delving into it like say e concern dem. Well, am not surprise afterall, d body called CAN is a corrupt one.... Oritsejofor can testify to this

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ajepako(f): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Extremely shameful and gross misrepresentation of sanctity and piety...

Why waste so much grammar on this shiiít sef...

Iranu
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by JayExperts: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

This is what happens when you follow religion with DIVINE STUPIDITY!

How will you support the covering up of immortality in the name of taking side with a particular religion?!

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by bukolafakeye(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigeria has the highest number of lazy nitwits. They are good at defending demi-gods like pastors and politicians. They are so much on social media, they are perverts.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by OgaJonah(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Sorry Mrs Stephanie otobo, so APOSTHIEF SULE licky-licky RAPPED you without any judgement. May god be with u, but I don't know which among d god u ppl worship
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by homirefacuny(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.
Ara ile Sule. grin
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cyrilamx(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2017
So u believed the lie her father put up to shield Suleiman? How can u believe a man who said he divorced Stephanie's mom 30 yrs ago for immoral act and yet same Father told the world his daughter is twenty something years? Tell me can u reconcile this statement of this man? The father is making up believe that after divorcing Stephanie's mom 30 yrs that is about 7yrs before Stephanie's birth(cos she claimed 23yrs, and her dad said she is 20ty something) , he was still still sleeping with the now ex-wife for she to have given birth to Stephanie 7yrs after divorce. If this is d case, the man is worse of than her daughter she is condemning. Fro this, I guess u know who is lying between the man and his daughter.
awelekiti:
Her dad, who's also a respected man of God had since told the Nigerian public that his daughter is wayward and he knows what she's up to. No parent whose child is of good character would ever say anything bad about such a child, no matter what! That's an evidence stephanie otobo was duly paid to do the job. I'm just wondering why many enemies of progress on the social media are crucifying apostle suleimon, despite what the man who gave birth to her had said about her. I wonder if the social media would ever understand stephanie more than her father.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2017
theoptimist298:
These allegations are most likely true and if its a lie, what I and almost everyone else who is not guilty would do is to sue these people for defamation since they are not faceless for crying out loud. If I dont sue, I would challenge them to come forth with evidences such as date and time of the encounter and I would provide an alibi showing that I was somewhere else at the time. He cant do any of that because he is most likely guilty. When such stories are mere rumours and cant be traced to anyone per say, then it might be a lie but when such allegations are traced to people who own up to their story and even provide time, dates and places of occurence, the chances of it being a lie is slim because u cant lie against such a public figure and go scotch free. He arrested stephanie for blackmail, why hasnt he gotten the police involved in this reputation scandal? The blackmail which was done in secret and this reputation scandal done in the open, which is worse? It was even stephanie the accuser who challenged the police to investigate her claims. Would u have the nerve to involve the police in such a high profile case if u were lying? Even moreso that she already has a police case running, I doubt she would want to get in more trouble but yet she is sticking to her story. These allegations are most likely true and I am disappointed in the man. Its offensive and im offended by it

y u dey take panadol for another man headache,u offended by it imagine.....so cause na pastor now he is not human? abeg make we ear word jare

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jchioma: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
justscorchone:

See as you fair,bet you got that firefly punanni the kind that glow in the dark.

Spoilt brat. Dem de talk weda make CAN treat Apostle fvck up, see where ur mind de go?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by frank202012: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Mumu gene dey run for ur family.

Ask ur mama...she dey spread legs anyhow

keep giving urself orgasm on olosho confession...I have better things to do than to waste time with an idiot like u.....

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yedidiah(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2017
I wonder what the owner of Nairaland hopes to gain from promoting contents that aims at assassinating the Character of Preachers.

Does being an atheist, equals to being a hater?

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yomi007k(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
frank202012:

keep giving urself orgasm on olosho confession...I have better things to do than to waste time with an idiot like u.....

grin

E pain am. slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?

It is very obvious he is guilty undecided
he's guilty, even a blind man can testify to that.

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ritababe(f): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
mickool:

If there is nothing to investigate, why did Apostle Suleiman paid money into the lady's account and made the police to arrest her and charged her for blackmail, terrorism and others? The revelations coming out now shows clearly that this Man of God (MOG) or should I now say Man of Devil (MOD) might be guilty after all...let the court decide.enough is enough!!

if you want court to decide then tell otobo to go to court not media, and also she's not the first woman to be paid and she won't be the last, Suleiman has been helping people since time immemorial and he won't stop doing it because of blackmail.
good day.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by jamislaw(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

Immorality is mostly occurred in christaindom even self acclaimed Apostle is not spared.

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ritababe(f): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Dongreat:

If you are educated and you think that NO CLAIM is worth investigating including a case of your mum not being your biological mother, then officially you have wasted you education fees, time, and energy and your certificate should be used to clean phlegm from the nose of a hobo.

you that have a certificate what have you done with it?
if you are so educated you should have known there is nothing to investigate because of no evidence.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by igidaduro: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2017
But you can barn some other memebers/churches from CAN.

Shame shame in cersei lannister's voice

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by gibzzhd: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Dongreat:
Truth is the CAN has lost the their way since they decided to move HQRS to politics. They moved from the free teachings of God to profit ventures by encouraging their members to sell Oil, water, stickers, bracelets and handkerchief, calling these items anointed. They where present when the scandal of arms smuggling from SA into Nigeria by their former president, worse still was at a time of BH menace and elections campaigns, yet they kept shut without meaningful explanations. You think promiscuity by one of their huge internal revenue will move them to fair actions? The least I expected was an investigation but no more expectations. Well, don't expect much from bunch of people claiming they hear words from higher being when many educated and exposed folks know that ''tis nothing but an early sign of "schizophrenia".
Ps: for the Religious freak read psalm 1-2. I know it's not Malachi but be fair and reason when reading that verse. Shalom
don't know if you are current or ancient becos the arm issues of duely explained as at that time.Haters would always pretend they didn't hear the truth
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
cyrilamx:
So u believed the lie her father put up to shield Suleiman? How can u believe a man who said he divorced Stephanie's mom 30 yrs ago for immoral act and yet same Father told the world his daughter is twenty something years? Tell me can u reconcile this statement of this man? The father is making up believe that after divorcing Stephanie's mom 30 yrs that is about 7yrs before Stephanie's birth(cos she claimed 23yrs, and her dad said she is 20ty something) , he was still still sleeping with the now ex-wife for she to have given birth to Stephanie 7yrs after divorce. If this is d case, the man is worse of than her daughter she is condemning. Fro this, I guess u know who is lying between the man and his daughter.
I don't know who's lying ooh and I don't know where you're getting the misleading info from. Maybe you need to tell us who's lying here, since you know better
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by drtee247(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Why are you bringing the Muslims into it? Is Stephanie a muslim, or Esther a Muslim? You think we muslims are like You, who will say Only God Can Judge our Imams?

5 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am sure you didn't read their view on the matter!!!
no be mind am......gullible pipo no dey ever read anything thats why them dey relly on their pastor to interpret everything when dey bible for them.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2017
It's not CAN's business to investigate. The Apostle owns the church, it's not as if he received approval from CAN before starting out. All we can do is wait for the truth to be revealed for all to see
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by deleo16(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2017
This is an article written by Reno Omokri. Please read on:
"I am sure you have all heard about the accusations against a man of God, Apostle Suleman, by a Canada based stripper who says she feels shortchanged because Pastor Suleman reneged on his promise to marry her.
You may also have read the response of the Omega Fire Ministries of Apostle Suleman to these allegations.
Not that I agree or disagree with Omega Fire Ministries allegation that the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Elrufai is behind Apostle Suleman's accuser, but there are many coincidences and it begs questions.

Before I go into these coincidences, let me say that I know Malam Nasir Elrufai and if you think former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida is an evil genius (he is not, IBB was very unfairly treated by the media and is one of our better Presidents) then you have not yet come across El-Rufai.

I have never met a man so Machiavellian as Malam Nasir El-Rufai. In fact, his cold and calculating tendencies almost make Machiavelli a religion for him. If you want to know what this man is capable of, then read former President Olusegun Obasanjo's book to learn how he savaged his own foster father. Former President Obasanjo wrote that he 'shudders' when he casts his mind back to what El-Rufai's did to his own flesh and blood including his own blood brother and uncle!
For a man like Obasanjo, who witnessed the Nigerian Civil War with all its bestial brutality, to shudder at El-Rufai goes to show you the moral depths of depravity to which Malam Nasir Elrufai has sunk.

This is how President Olusegun Obasanjo, Elrufai's boss of eight years described him in his book-My Watch Volume 2:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognised his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

So, without further ado, let us consider the coincidences in the matter between Apostle Johnson Suleman and Malam Nasir El-Rufai and see if there are any merits to Omega Fire Ministries' allegations.

On March 29, 2016, Apostle Johnson Suleman challenged Malam Nasir Elrufai over his Preaching License Bill which he promoted in Kaduna State. On April 3, 2016, Elrufai responded.

Shortly thereafter, Apostle Suleman revealed that he had gotten a security report that someone had arranged for Fulani herdsmen to kill him and make it seem like an accident. We know for a fact that killer Fulani herdsmen have killed the king of Ubulu Uku in Delta state, HRM Akaeze Edward Ofulue III. We also know that they had kidnapped and whipped the leader of Afenifere, Olu Falae. So no one can blame Apostle Suleman for taking the Security report seriously.

Around that time, in a Freudian slip (the work of God?) Malam Nasir Elrufai revealed to selected newsmen that he had traced Fulani herdsmen to a number of African nations and told them that "there is a new governor who is Fulani like them and has no problem paying compensations for lives lost and he is begging them to stop killing." Please note that this is an exact quote from the mouth of Malam Nasir Elrufai.

A man who can pay herdsmen (as he himself admitted) instead of arresting them should not be underestimated.

What is Apostle Suleman being accused of? Sleeping with a known stripper and self confessed harlot. Okay, Malam Nasir El-Rufai tweeted on January 28, 2013 these exact words, “if Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Dongreat(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:

you that have a certificate what have you done with it?
if you are so educated you should have known there is nothing to investigate because of no evidence.

To answer your first questions, my certificate and critical thinking has taken me to many great place in the world. From a endless UN conference in Geneva to a private dinner with the former chief judge of delta state and many more.. including building a life for my fourth generation unborn.
Secondly, their are evidence from the Snapchat messages, hotel CCTV camera, passports checking and others coming.
Don't follow men blindly because they claim to be solutions to your problems. "Be clear on one thing, TRUST NO ONE".

3 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Dongreat(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2017
gibzzhd:

don't know if you are current or ancient becos the arm issues of duely explained as at that time.Haters would always pretend they didn't hear the truth

Please attached CAN response for a preview. Cheers
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by omokab: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Good move by CAN....APC and their Buhari Media Centre(BMC crew),muslims,atheists should go jump over the cliff with their latest heroine and mentor Stephanie otobo cheesy

...You guys should try harder next time..nonsense.
I can't blame you because all of your pastors including you are victim of ungodly sex habit in your church. Is it today we have been hearing of this sex scandal in churches? No. When pastor Chris wife accused him of sleeping with church members and outsiders that led to their divorce,we all know how you people were supporting him. But if it happen to you either directly or indirectly don't accuse the pastor o. It may be your wife or your sister one pastor have sex with please,accept it in god faith. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Esepayne(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:
Lol. This people should keep on deceiving the gullible Christians who believe their story.

By the way, some of una wey carry Christianity for head like Okpa, I have a question for yall.

A Christian that cannot sacrifice his life and become a martyr for what he believes in, is that one a Christian?

Lol. I sabi learn crazy things sharp sharp. If na Operation Research now abi Logic gates i for never understand o. Lol
na u them deceive, we like am like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.