Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

“We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN (27783 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by chiboyo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just because he said Christians should defend themselves people came out to testify against him.

I don't care about his sins, we need more men of God to speak for the voiceless.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by LordOfNaira: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
emi14:

The Christian Association of Nigeria has said the organisation will not investigate allegations of sexual misconduct being made by Ms. Stephanie Otobo against Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide.

A top official at the CAN’s national office told Saturday PUNCH on Friday that the organisation is only concerned with denominational issues and not personal ones, under which Suleman’s case falls.....direct me on where to read.

Why are you showing me? So I should read it for you. My friend read and help yourself. It is obvious you haven't still read it!!!
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Daboomb: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:
good because there is nothing to investigate, the so-called lady knows the way to court but i guess she preferred the media because that's what her pay masters want.

I hope you also realise that CAN, by saying "this is not a Church matter and it does not concern CAN", the body is also telling you Christians that are turning the matter into a Christians Vs. Muslims or a Christians Vs. Muslim Governor, you are dull.

The matter has nothing to do with "Kaduna Crisis", which CAN has waded into already

CAN has said "this Sulaiman sexcapade" is a private matter between two individuals" - Suleiman and Ms. Otobo.

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ziego(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
oladimejiX:
Not surprised
CAN CAN not do anything about it since he CAN do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Colobi Association of Nigeria

why comedians full nl
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by DrUche3(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?
It is very obvious he is guilty undecided
I wanted to correct your brain until I looked at your username!
In any case, please #Receive_Sense!
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by obyno417(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Birds of d same feathers fly together CAN comprises of men like suleman so its like asking a thief to investigate another thief

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by amynah94(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

Definitely, you know that he is guilty! You just don't want him to be exposed thereby tarnishing the christianity image
Bunch of gullible followers, I wonder if you worship God the way you worship your pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by amynah94(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Who hired apostle to give the girl No. and gift... atleast he 2 agreed that he used to give her money and gift abi na CAN

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by peterjero(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
lonelydora:
Please don't. If he was a Mulism imam, you won't even hear them talk about it. CAN thank you for not pouring petrol into fire by investigating it.

How many Muslim Imams do you know and how flamboyant are they and how visible are they as out Christian leaders. What stops a leader who teaches us to be truthful from coming out and say I did please forgive me and you will be surprised how big and respected he becomes. I don't know why we paint lied to suit us as truth. Christian leaders are very flamboyant so they are easily noticed.
NB: I'm not saying the Apostle is guilty neither am I saying he's innocent.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by amynah94(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ayatullah:

They are definitely not......and in the actual sense they do not have the moral temerity to do so.

They won't ever investigate such when they all have skeletons in their cupboard

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
awelekiti:
Dear media judge, pleases can you define the word WAYWARD, pleaseeeee?
Learn to take words in context.... like love wayward is not a word that can narrowly be defined.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cameroncucumber(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lol. I sabi learn crazy things sharp sharp. If na Operation Research now abi Logic gates i for never understand o. Lol
U are studying/studied computer science bah
But operations research and digital design simple nah
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by eneji50(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
CAN and Apostle suleiman are birds of the same Feather so they will always Chop punany togeda

1 Like

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Princefrankie1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
cameroncucumber:

U are studying/studied computer science bah
But operations research and digital design simple nah

Lol. Yea. When I look back at that course 'OR' now, I just smile. Back then it was difficult. The question go long reach the end of long Note. And that tableau was a no no for me. Lol

Now I understand better. That's one of my best courses now. Very interesting course.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cyrilamx(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
awelekiti:
I don't know who's lying ooh and I don't know where you're getting the misleading info from. Maybe you need to tell us who's lying here, since you know better
Plz go and read the response of Stephanie's Father and stop acting up here.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Andema(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=54701409]What is there to investigate?
It is very obvious he is guilty undecided[/quote
I doubt if you have a dictionary ''investigate"
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cameroncucumber(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lol. Yea. When I look back at that course 'OR' now, I just smile. Back then it was difficult. The question go long reach the end of long Note. And that tableau was a no no for me. Lol

Now I understand better. That's one of my best courses now. Very interesting course.

The topics in were very ok but i hated simplex and big M the most... The lecturer even made it more difficult by insisting we must write a program to solve OR related problems
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Princefrankie1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
cameroncucumber:

The topics in were very ok but i hated simplex and big M the most... The lecturer even made it more difficult by insisting we must write a program to solve OR related problems

Lol. Don't mind those lecturers. Trying to make everything difficult. Some of them don't even know in details what they set as questions. Last last na Google dem go run go for solutions.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cameroncucumber(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:

The topics in were very ok but i hated simplex and big M the most... The lecturer then even made it more difficult by insisting our quiz/assessment,we must write a program to solve OR related problems
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by cameroncucumber(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lol. Don't mind those lecturers. Trying to make everything difficult. Some of them don't even know in details what they set as questions. Last last na Google dem go run go for solutions.
Wicked lecturer wey no know anything. She used it to fail over 70% of d class,every yr those writing c/o keeps increasing..
No matter what u wrote in the exam, ur hope hangs on her mode and the success of ur quiz/assessment(programming language)
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Princefrankie1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
cameroncucumber:

Wicked lecturer wey no know anything. She used it to fail over 70% of d class,every yr those writing c/o keeps increasing..
No matter what u wrote in the exam, ur hope hangs on her mode and the success of ur quiz/assessment(programming language)

Lol. I understand all that my brother. Na so we see am.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Very wrong position by CAN.

I don't know what else should be their business than a member pastor allegedly accused of adultery & sin parties publicly.

I also don't know why Apostle Sulieman's church has not suspended him while they investigate the issue prayerfully.

I understand his current Braggadios to prove the accusations don't faze him; however I feel he/his church should have issued a statement and Apostle goes into prayer & fasting till the issue is resolved.

And if the babe is lying, prayers to expose and disgrace all involved in the conspiracy; if she is telling the truth, prayer for forgiveness and repentance.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Polyphony:
Cos he paid y'all already or maybe not.
They won't talk now. Ndi ara.
Once it's a man of God, he's clean and holy.
No lady can come out to blackmail you like this if you two didn't have something going on.
It's like a nairalander coming out to accuse me of rape. Who u epp?
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about what matters. Martin Luther King Jr said that.

Don't quote me, intense heat will do you today.

Before you suffocate yourself , have you been shown proofs to back these allegations up?
Asides, let's assume the Apostle had affairs with them, when was it? Why were they silent tikk now? Did he force any of them?
They ( assumedly ) get pay per round of sex, do party and still expect to be held in high esteem? How did we become a generation that hails a lady who publicly boasts of party sex and persecute a man who denies either in sincerity or out of shame?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by olawonder(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'd like to know if CAN means Christian Association of Nigeria or just association of pastors? because if d whole association, which includes common members and all Christians, charges d institution to investigate d matter, why would d reps (who are just spokespersons IMO) say no?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by olawonder(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Before you suffocate yourself , have you been shown proofs to back these allegations up?
Asides, let's assume the Apostle had affairs with them, when was it? Why were they silent tikk now? Did he force any of them?
They ( assumedly ) get pay per round of sex, do party and still expect to be held in high esteem? How did we become a generation that hails a lady who publicly boasts of party sex and persecute a man who denies either in sincerity or out of shame?
Ur questions to me seem like u too like many wants to know what actually happened. That's what investigation is all about... So don't u agree dat it should b investigated so dat everybody can move on with their lives?
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Coolgent(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice move. So that others Men of God with similar habit may not be expose
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by goodvision12(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is there to investigate?
It is very obvious he is guilty undecided

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Osazuwa72: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
The truth shall prevail
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by str8talk1: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
My response to all these distractions lies in John 8:7.

You people are busy dissipating unnecessary energy and time on all these allegations while the real people beating the drum you all are dancing are busy laughing their hearts out.
Why, because they want the downfall of Apostle Suleiman and to ridicule him and his calling.

Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Ngokafor(f): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
omokab:
I can't blame you because all of your pastors including you are victim of ungodly sex habit in your church. Is it today we have been hearing of this sex scandal in churches? No. When pastor Chris wife accused him of sleeping with church members and outsiders that led to their divorce,we all know how you people were supporting him. But if it happen to you either directly or indirectly don't accuse the pastor o. It may be your wife or your sister one pastor have sex with please,accept it in god faith. Nonsense!

....Boohoo!!!...cry me a river dude!!...I am female and can believe what-ever i damn well please!!..You guys should kindly shut the hell up and go get a life..If Apostle Suleiman was not a pastor,you lots would have been running your smelly mouths and fingers abusing the females like you lots justify rape here everyday..Now its a pastor you want me and others who are Christians to join you muslims,pagans,heathens,atheists and apc media propagandists to assist you in pulling him down..You have all failed!!

.....A prostitute like Stephanie Otobo is someone sane folks are supposed to take serious undecided..story for the press I can see she is s now you people's hero and role model. Goodluck with that but count me out!!..Rubbish.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by Osazuwa72: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
str8talk1:
My response to all these distractions lies in John 8:7.

You people are busy dissipating unnecessary energy and time on all these allegations while the real people beating the drum you all are dancing are busy laughing their hearts out.
Why, because they want the downfall of Apostle Suleiman and to ridicule him and his calling.

Are you Suleman. No one what his downfall. There should be sanity in the body of Christ.
Re: “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN by yazach: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bird of the same feathers, how will you investigate him when you are not safe from the atrocity

I laugh in chinko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.