Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram (24318 Views)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by auntysimbiat(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ud9w8RB6nac/WMzlKgwKTII/AAAAAAAAZnU/UKSFDfueKuU5BzHrtST3G-HhkZOEOYMbwCLcB/s640/Daniella-Okeke-with-Apostle-Suleman-and-Stephanie-Otobo.jpg[/img]

Actress Daniella Okeke switched her Instagram page to private, disabled comment after when Stephanie Otobo dragged her in as one of the Ladies sleeping with Apostle Johnson Suleman for money and luxuries. ..

She left her email on her IG page as her booking contact, I think some Nigerians continued to blast her via her mail box.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JjVxseArfKE/WMzlK36XSWI/AAAAAAAAZnY/p_QEMxfBJKgsvQkitRc3Rb4ucWWTJ749QCLcB/s640/okeke.png[/img]

Now she has been forced to remove her booking contact... See screenshot below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aTOf-iSqKdo/WMzlKx2Ux6I/AAAAAAAAZnc/V0XrdpjM55YtymKRPYw0J7Uq__bnaIICwCLcB/s640/okeke1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/03/actress-daniella-okeke-removes-her.html
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by auntysimbiat(f): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2017
FEELING SHARP

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2017
D gal is wise, she no won talk now
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by josephine123: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2017
She dey do like say she truly give APOSTLE BBBBBBBEEEEJJJJJAAAAAYYYYY ... Shame dey catch am..

Make she pack out of d house and return d SUV key na

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by marltech: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerians please pity her now

Shame dey catch her!

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Meanwhile see all the businesses this girl owns! shocked

Runs dey pay o! Wish I had pvssy, big brezz and sexy big nyansh like her cry cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by stephleena(f): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2017
the fear of bad mouth, is the beginning of wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
josephine123:
She dey do like say she truly give APOSTLE BBBBBBBEEEEJJJJJAAAAAYYYYY ... Shame dey catch am..

Pack wetin?

Return wetin?

Her pvssy that has been fvcked nko

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by SurefireFashion: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by teelaw4life(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
With the penchant Nigerians have of using drugs on behalf of the sick, this is not so surprising. She cannot come and be the outlet for some people to channel pent up frustration through.

But she's still kidding tho, I'm going to send e-mail right now sef as per typical nigerian grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Burger01(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Booking is full and filled up...

Kikikikiki cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yeye dy smell grin

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Erotica(f): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
They probably bombarded her email.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Ijaya123: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is her account. She can do as pleases.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by martineverest(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ashawo... Booking contract for sex?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by TerrorSquad147: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Monitoring spirits everywhere angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by dangotesmummy: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
josephine123:

shioir

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Nairaboi(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na wao! She no won do business again abi she no need more pastoral dicks. . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by kirchofff(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ud9w8RB6nac/WMzlKgwKTII/AAAAAAAAZnU/UKSFDfueKuU5BzHrtST3G-HhkZOEOYMbwCLcB/s640/Daniella-Okeke-with-Apostle-Suleman-and-Stephanie-Otobo.jpg[/img]

Actress Daniella Okeke switched her Instagram page to private, disabled comment after when Stephanie Otobo dragged her in as one of the Ladies sleeping with Apostle Johnson Suleman for money and luxuries. ..

She left her email on her IG page as her booking contact, I think some Nigerians continued to blast her via her mail box.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JjVxseArfKE/WMzlK36XSWI/AAAAAAAAZnY/p_QEMxfBJKgsvQkitRc3Rb4ucWWTJ749QCLcB/s640/okeke.png[/img]

Now she has been forced to remove her booking contact... See screenshot below:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aTOf-iSqKdo/WMzlKx2Ux6I/AAAAAAAAZnc/V0XrdpjM55YtymKRPYw0J7Uq__bnaIICwCLcB/s640/okeke1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/03/actress-daniella-okeke-removes-her.html
pls who's gonna help me, my IG does not load pictures...or at times blur pics, even wen there's full 3g
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by vecman22(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
thunder must fire every fake pastor outdere, God must put dem all to shame for using pple's hard earn money to pay for sex.....

FACT***

Muslims drop's dere shoes outside,before going into d mosques,while Christians drop's dere brain outside,bfor going into the church...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Moving4: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
OK o...
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by dokunbam(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oloshooooooooooioi grin run for ya life

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by dammytosh: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol.

She no need booking again ni.
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by samijay8(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Pack wetin?

Return wetin?

Her pvssy that has been fvcked nko
Apostle will return it. I'll call him from my end here

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Firstcitizen: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Apostle Sule my nigga. He takes no prisoners when it comes to puna.

I just love that nigga. grin

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stale, next news jare wink
Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Where are the members of the Association of Apostle Asslickers (AAA)? angry

I am the Secretary of #BringBackOurTithes movement.

Hope you hear, Mr Sule aka investor in Bakassi & Idi Araba LGAs angry angry angry

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files./2013/08/daniel-jacobs-giovanni-lorenzo-face.gif?w=640[/img]

This is for you guys that chased Daniella away

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by DollarAngel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram by Phiniter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eyah see as this Stephanie put sand sand inside her garri

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie On What She Wants To Be Remembered For / Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.